Ignite my Heart (m,c)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ignite my Heart (m,c)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 1:32:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
An eyebrow slightly rose, as he nodded. "Not the biggest cook I presume?" He said with a lighthearted laugh though Simone was slightly the same way - just preferred not to order all the time as it costed to much money. Even if cooking was a bit of a hassle, it was better to just cook instead of spending money. Simone's blue eyes lit up with joy at the sight of chocolate, it was one of his favorite treats. He nodded eagerly "I would love some as chocolate is a favorite of mine" Giving her a small wink he glanced down at the unwrapped chocolate she had presented him. Slightly offended that she said only a 'piece' "Thanks" He grinned breaking off more then just a piece, it was about half of the chocolate.
[break][break]
Simone chuckled awkwardly, hoping Eva wouldn't mind - but he was the type of person who couldn't hold back when it came to sweets especially chocolates. He gave the question some thought before answering, biting into the chocolate as he spoke. "Hmm.. I would have to say that sweets are mine. I personally really enjoy cake and some macarons" He said with a blush, thinking about them made him want them. Simone hadn't expected Eva to like spicy foods, Simone had also enjoyed them but would eat them from time to time, as spicy foods gave him a stomach ache. "I'm unfamiliar with noodles, but I'll try to make some for you..extra spicy" He said to her with a chuckle.

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Ignite my Heart (m,c)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 2:34:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Noooooo, I’m terrible!” Eva full admitted with a laugh of her own. She knew what she was good at, and it didn’t bother her that she struggled with other things. If she took the time she could probably learn but it just wasn’t something that really interested her and the busy appointment schedule didn’t leave her much time.

Eva was thrilled to learn Simone loved chocolate. At least she brought the right dessert! After taking her own piece the set the chocolate bar down between them, “Oh, great! Have as much as you like!!” Eva had a bit of a sweet tooth but a piece usually hit the spot for her, “Mmmmm cake is never a bad idea,” Eva wasn’t sure about the macaroons though. Come to think of it, she may have never tried any.

“Oh really?!” Eva’s emerald eyes lit up at the mention of him cooking for her again. It wasn’t only the prospect of delicious, spicy noodles that excited her, but the idea of another date with Simone. Eva had come to really enjoy his company.

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ignite my Heart (m,c)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 1:53:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
"One day I can teach you" Simone would give her a playful wink. Smiling softly when he was offered more of the chocolate, reaching for the chocolate bar - finishing it with a few crunches. "I'm a bit of a chocolate maniac, forgive me?" Playfully questioning her Simone would lightheartedly laugh. "I agree full heartedly" He would respond to her, picturing a red velvet cake - which was an absolute delight.
[break][break]
"Anytime, Miss Eva." Simone chirped feeling delighted that she enjoyed his mediocre cooking. "I'm happy you like it, no one really liked my cooking or had a desire to eat it." His cheeks flushed red as he admitted it, though he wasn't sure how the noodles would taste - never making such a dish before. He had made a mental reminder to study recipes. The sudden chilly breeze blew away Simone's thoughts and he glanced over towards the doctor - she already had a layer on but Simone offered his jacket anyway fearing that she'd get sick.
[break][break]
"here, wear it" Tone slightly demanding but still gentle and warm as the man wrapped Eva in his thicker jacket.

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Ignite my Heart (m,c)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2021 23:51:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva smiled while he finished the chocolate, very happy that he liked her choice! She gave him a doubtful look, “Really? No one?” Eva just didn’t believe that. Simone was quite a catch! Handsome, sweet, caring. There was definitely someone that enjoyed his cooking out there.

The doctor certainly noticed the cold breeze but she wasn’t much bothered by it. Regardless, Simone, draped his jacket over her shoulders. She knew there was no stopping it, he seemed determined to make sure she was taken care of, “Thank you, Simone,” she hugged the jacket around her, “But aren’t you gonna get cold?” there was a look of concern in her eyes when she glanced over at him. He didn’t look too cold at the moment but with it being dark the temperature was dropping quickly.

Her emerald eyes sparkled when an idea crossed her mind. With a sly smile she inched her way closer to Simone, getting as close as she could before leaning into his chest, “There, now you won’t get cold” she said after snuggling into him.

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ignite my Heart (m,c)
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 19:02:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
Simone gave a small nod in affirmation when Eva had asked. Every other woman he had been with preferred fancy restaurant food over his. He didn’t really mind since it saved him some time, but it did make a hefty hole in his wallet.. most of the times he had to pay for the dinners, as they expected him to do it - and Simone had trouble saying no. “Your welcome..” gaze shifting towards the sky, he had been a little cold.. but it was bearable, he preferred for the doctor to be warm.
[break][break]
He was startled when Eva suddenly came closer, but he quickly felt her warmth. “Much better” Simone grinned softly, placing an arm around Eva’s shoulder.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Ignite my Heart (m,c)
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 23:50:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Simone’s arm moved to rest gently over her shoulders as she moved closer. She settled in against his chest, his warmth and the weight of his arm surrounded her in a sense of comfort. She breathed deeply, a warm smile spreading across her face. The dark, starry sky, the sparkling spawn of the pokemon, and the pleasant company of Simone made for quite the perfect moment in time. She felt like she could just sit like this forever, wrapped in his arms. She probably would if she could, but nothing lasts forever, not for someone like Eva. Painfully aware of this fact, she would savor this moment, burning it into her memories to recall the feeling of happiness when life got dark and messy. She didn’t need to say a word, a strange concept for the doctor who seemed to always have something to say. Eva was perfectly content cuddled against Simone, cherishing him and the moment.

@simone

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ignite my Heart (m,c)
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 5:38:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@simone