789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
let's go shopping [m][o]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 14:42:22 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
A new face.

Valerio realizes he has to tone it down a little bit. Playing as Vanessa is surely a joyful hobby he will not let go anytime sooner, even if Declan forces him to. He doubts he will anyway, but still.

Everyone knows her as a drag queen but no one knows who is behind the famous coordinator's face. Valerio is already brimming with excitement as he explores this new look of her. And there is no way to celebrate this better but to shop for clothes, accessories, and make-ups!

MISSION: NEW YEAR, NEW ME (BB)
@open
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let's go shopping [m][o]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 20:01:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

Finally back home.

Nostalgia immediately hit Reze the moment she could smell the ocean, After a year of travelling across Hoenn with her uncle, Reze was now finally able to prove to her parents that she could become a successful pokemon trainer. She also wondered if she was ready to face her idol: Gym Leader Selena Desmarais. It would be amazing to get her first gym badge in her hometown, but also to take on the challenge of surpassing her idol. 

However, there were more pressing matters, shopping! Reze never realized exactly how much bigger Lilycove city was compared to other towns. Now that she was home, she had to use the money she gained at the department store! "Food for my pokemon, some new clothes, maybe some other snacks..." she thought to herself.

As she entered the store she noticed a decent amount of people in awe of someone, an older woman with red hair. She looked familiar, but Reze couldn't tell. She made her way over to the small crowd to see what was going on, and to her surprise: "Vanessa Agapov! It was the famous pokemon coordinator. "What is she doing here?" Reze couldn't help but be in awe as well, since Vanessa was another person she watched growing up. She recalled watching her win second place in the Littleroot Beauty Contest.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
let's go shopping [m][o]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 2:32:17 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Perhaps, it is saddening if people easily distinguishes her even with all the changes she apply on her make-up just to look like a completely new person. But now she's starting to realize maybe it isn't the outside look that makes her illustrious but the presence that she exudes whenever she walks by. While she is happy with the general attention she is getting, it is completely unexpected.

“Hey there!” She goes near the girl who is on a much farther distance from the rest of the crowd. “Can I ask you a favor? When they start looking for me, can you tell them that I went on the opposite direction?”

Vanessa proceeds to hide behind the bins, trying to conceal her large figure beneath the cans of garbage.

@sayso
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let's go shopping [m][o]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 9:32:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][GOOGLEFONT=Bitter]
[attr="class","endricistalking"]

Let's go
[break]
Shopping

Reze was shocked when Vanessa came up to her. Her lip quivered, hearing the coordinator talk to her. "I..is she really talking to me?" Reze thought.
[break][break]
A simple nod of the head was given as a response, as Reze was unable to muster up any words. She watched as Vanessa attempted to hide behind a trashcan, "Well, I guess famous people aren't perfect either..." Reze turned around and pointed towards one of the other shops "Omg was that Vanessa Agapov!?" Some members of the crowd would take off in the direction that she pointed.
[break][break]
Turning back around, Reze called out to Vanessa "Alright you can come out now, I think." She wasn't exactly sure why the woman was trying to avoid attention, if so, she should have put on some sunglasses or a mask to help cover her face.

Sorry for the sudden format change lol

No dream is too
[break]
far-fetched

this is something endless
[newclass=".endricistalking b"]color: #42C795;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
let's go shopping [m][o]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 12:56:28 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Vanessa wipes the droplets of sweat building over make up, her sigh a testament of her contentment with it being waterproof.

“You're a life-saver!” She gleams with delight when the people are starting to go to the another direction. “I honestly can't believe this they easily recognized me! I thought I'd have at least a day or two of being incognito.”

She checks her purse and goes for the pocket mirror, checking to see if everything about her face is still on point. “Anyway, how can I ever repay you?”

@sayso