[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

@giselle

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Melody was going to continue the conversation but a sudden ringing in her pocket interrupted her thoughts. She was getting a phone call! She pulled her phone out of the zipper pocket in the phone and pulled it out of it's water proof case. She held the phone in her hands for a few seconds before looking back up with an apologetic look "Sorry! I need to take this." she said as she answered it and began to speak "Yes this is she...yes. yes. REALLY?" she said eagerly "Oh! I got to go Giselle! Please here add my contact!" She said as she flung her finger around her screen and giselle got melody's contact info on whatever device giselle had on her. Melody then looked over to prima "We need to go to back to town!! HOW EXCITING!" she said before running to the water. [break][break]

Melody hopped on primarina's back and immediately headed back to slateport to hitch a ride on a flying pokemon to the league's headquarters for some amazing news!

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
water you doing ? [ open ]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 3:40:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she was surprised when her new friend suddenly got a call that required her attention so much so that she had to leave. not that she was surprised. giselle supposed they had been out here for quite awhile now so it made sense that something would come up. "oh, alright! good luck and safe travels then!" it was all she could really say as they quickly exchanged contact information between the two of them. it was good enough though as she waved to her new friend. hoping that they got to see each other soon.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
water you doing ? [ open ]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 0:40:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@giselle