thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 10:02:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Rocket's dining hall is rarely ever empty; several pairs of eyes regard the group curiously as they enter, led by an underboss with a clear sense of purpose in his stride. He acknowledges none of them, opting to head straight for their goal: a particularly spacious vent cover whose removal would easily permit the camera-equipped Araquanid of 's inside.

Gavin releases his Stakataka, the Ultra Beast blinking at them with its many eyes.

"It doesn't appreciate riders, so I'll do this myself." He has no interest in seeing or thrown across the room. It had taken nearly a month for Gavin to recover fully from the injuries he'd sustained in 'taming' the Beast. "Stairs, please."

Stakataka's blocks arrange themselves into the rough approximation of a staircase leading up to the vent in question, and Gavin climbs until he can comfortably interact with the cover. After asking around for the right tool to handle the bolts, the cover falls away with a clatter and Gavin hops down from his disgruntled mount. Araquanid has the luxury of being quick enough to scuttle inside before Stakataka can get too incensed by its spindly limbs. Porygon-Z floats inside the vent, its head spinning.

"Split up," Gavin instructs the two Pokemon, as well as any that , , and might have sent in. "We want to cover as much space as we can; the thing is reportedly very fast."

notes:
no post order
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 5:28:11 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

With a quick TELEPORT thanks to Thinker to get his things Wright was more than prepared for Bravo Team's Search Party. A Laptop and tablet were all he needed and while the underboss was busy summoning his Ultra Beast Wright made sure his own things were in order. Once finish he would give a moment to admire the block of bricks, oh what he'd give to get a good look at it. [break][break]

For now though, "Ju Dee?" he questions as the little joltik pops out of his hair with a little squeak. "Go do the thing," without any other needed direction the Joltik started climbing the Stakataka while the old man started connecting multiple devices to the same frequencies as the cameras on the arachnids. After he calls upon his Porygon 2, Jellie, "Jellie, eye thing," he tells them and as a response the data pokemon seems to hiccup. With it their head comes up and body twist as the once Porygon 2 becomes a Porygon Z.[break][break]

"I.... didn't program that," he comments as he pauses from his equipment to poke at Jellie. Oh how he wanted to look into their code, but for now vents! Then code. Following the order the Porygon Z eye lights up and it projects what was on the spider's camera onto one of the walls to allow them all to see. "Deedee One you have the device Ms Flint gave you?" Wright questions as he does want it's frequency before they send it out.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 5:35:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had let out his cutieflies from their pokeballs as they were the most small and mobile creatures he had that would fit in the vent pretty well. He sent them up with a simple whistle to explore the vents as they left a little powder trail behind them. "So what exactly do you think this thing is?" he asked the group "I didn't see it at all, I think at most it made a noise when me and remmy spoke privately."

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 19:06:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh! yeah, i have it right here!"

priam produces the device the head scientist had given him earlier and hands it over to . he's not sure what he wanted it for, but priam's certain that he's going to do more with it than him anyways.

he takes out his ferroseed to join the other pokemon inside. it's the only pokemon small enough to fit that he can also trust surviving against whatever creature was in the vents. worst case scenario, it blows up and they know where their target is.

"it sounded heavy when it i heard it with lulu!" he points out. "wanna bet it's some kind of alien predator from space like those on suspense movies?"

priam stares at the vents once more. "i wonder which of our pokemon dies the last."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 18:32:00 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"I hope not," Gavin frowns, expression grim in response to 's question. "I've had enough of space aliens."

His gaze is on 's Porygon-Z as it twists and contorts. I wonder if the virus infecting mine is contagious? He'll have to ask after the newly-evolved Porygon later, when they're not in the middle of exploring the vents.

To , he says, "I didn't see it either, only heard it. I think that's most of us. might've seen something, but it was too quick to say for sure. As for what it is... haven't a clue. That's why we're here."

His own Porygon's glitched cry rattles through the vent, growing softer as it moves further away.
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 6:46:52 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

Wright just chuckles as he hears the theories about what it was they were searching for while he tinkered with the device. "I'm pretty sure the aliens Hoenn dealt with are much different than the ones that are travel distance to the earth," he puts his own odd two cents in. "The fun question is what tech it might have that can survive the pressure of our oceans and sneak in," he continued, talking as if speaking from experience with 'aliens within travel distance' but that might being going down a bunny hole you didn't want to peak into. With one last tweak and Jellie scanning the device to calibrate itself to it as well before tossing it up and watching the little bot fly into the vents. [break][break]

"But I highly doubt that's the case, Thinker the thing," he orders with Elgyem and with a tilt of it's head to use it's telepathic ability it does hook up to one of the other's pokemon that didn't have a camera to allow Jellie to project onto the walls what they were seeing.

[break][break]

+ + [break]
+ Feel free to describe what any of your pokemon see if you'd like

[break]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 4:01:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

The vents were eeriely quiet and dark, only the sound of some bumps accompanied the dark "hallways" to these little cutieflies as their tiny bodies floated ever forward. Bryan tilted his head when priam pulled out the device "What the hell is that?" he asked curiously as bryan pulled up a chair and turned it around so the back of it would be in contact with his chest as he laid forward on it. "It cant be TOO heavy or else it'd just break the vents wouldn't it?" he asked curiously wondering how durable that vent actually is. "From what i've heard it seems to show up where pokemon are." he said as he tossed out a pokeball and his greninja watched silently, staring intensely at random areas of the room.

NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 17:33:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he can only smile and suppress a chuckle at 's reaction. he supposed it was too soon to make a joke like that after the recent invasion. they have a megalopolan general in their ship though, but he wasn't sure if he'd manage to sneak an ultra beast for him.

it was when points it out that he finally brings up the thought he has on his head for a while. "maybe if velmos got his friends to open up a portal from ultra space to get him a poipole or something to annihilate us!" he means it as a subject of jest, though it sounded more probable in his head now that he verbalized it.

he shifts his attention to afterwards, wanting to chime in on what he said before the topic shifts.

"there were no pokemon around when we heard it in the vents though," he points out at bryan's observation, before trying to recall the scenario again in his head. "no, wait. there was. that lunatone did nothing though." he scratches his head as he tries to wrap his head around it.

"wait, i got it! they're here to get our pokemon first for food!"

genius, he tells himself.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:09:29 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#68546D[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
GENESECT

spotted?!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

genderless - download - steelworker - analytic[break]
techno blast / magnet rise / lock-on / tri attack [break]
x-scissor / signal beam / fell stinger

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

A CONCLUSIVE RUMBLE puts a halt to their eccentric theories. The sound comes in a sudden SONIC BOOM that flushes the vents with a warning of what’s to come. From outside, the trainers will see the vents tear apart as they expand to accommodate its traveler. Much like a Seviper swallowing prey much too large for its gullet, so too do the vents stomach such bloatedness.

[break][break]

Unfortunately, such a small space is not meant to be shared. Those currently in the vents have no choice but to come into contact with their mysterious assailant. For BRAVO SQUAD, this means ’s Cutieflies. With zero regard for human life, the last thing either Pokemon sees is a flash of purple as something HEAVY rams into them and careens into the next set of ventilation shafts.

[break][break]

Their bodies are splattered against the walls of the vents, KNOCKED OUT. ’s Elgyem projects their last sight onto the walls below. From what little details those present are able to discern, some might have a VAGUE RECOLLECTION of what it could be.

[break][break]

The remnants of the Cutieflies’ POWDER trail taper off into the distance. It’s heading for the TRAINING FACILITIES.

[break][break]

fKwhI2e4[break][break]

(note: characters that have roleplayed with genesect for at least three posts may ‘recall’ it from the images projected. the more threads your character has had the more familiar it will be. the recent ‘vent’ encounters do not count for this.)[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 19:14:59 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he shudders with the noise in the vents, suddenly wondering if it was the right idea to send his ferroseed with explosion in there. when 's cutiefly all fall unconscious from the vents above them, he realizes that yes, something durable enough was the right choice.

"i think your guys are dead," he jokes to bryan, smiling as he says it with a chuckle.

he turns his attention to the projection from 's elgyem on the wall. a cheery expression turns to surprise when he realizes that he recognizes the figure shown on the screen.

"wait, that's cadis' pet project!" a hand goes to the back of his head to scratch it. "it's, uh, genesect, or something like that. i helped with the testing! it's up to par with my braviary-- stronger, even!"

priam appears more proud than disturbed with the display of strength of the pokemon. he doesn't remember much about it besides that it's strong however, though it was a given at this point considering testaments from other rockets it struck.

"should we follow it?" he asks, turning to instinctively since he holds the highest position out of them.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 21:29:59 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin blinks, mildly horrified as it clicks into place. He recognizes the name, having helped procure one of the test subjects for its creation. Genesect.

"Yes," says Gavin immediately, in response to 's question. "If it's tearing up the vents, we need to contain it before it destroys something important. Before we do, though, we ought to barricade this side so that it can't get out."

He takes the pokeballs belonging to Stakataka and Porygon-Z, recalling the pair before sending a message to that she ought to retrieve her Araquanid.

"The direction it went, I think it passes the medical bay. We should head there next."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 23:13:05 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan heard a massive thud in the vents above. He whistles for them to come back but with no response...are they dead? It seemed like not he couldnt spot any blood from the visuals so they must still be alive...hopefully. He gritted his teeth angrily and sent out his hatterene "Hatty get them out of there with psychic." he ordered as he was growing agitated that some fuck ass creature managed to do this to his pokemon. Hatterene looked at him intensely as his emotions flared and followed his command, she could sense the fellow cutieflies faintly and managed to use her psychic abilities to return them to him. she wanted to hunt down whatever upset bryan in order to quell his rage as his cutiefly's bodies began float over slowly to bryan and he recalled them. He was going to get them treated later since a heal pulse at the moment would take too long before they lose the creature. [break][break] 

"good so you two are at least somewhat familiar with it. Lets get this fucker." as he recalled his hatterene "Is your braviary super strong? I cant afford to hold back then I guess." he said as he pulled out two more pokeballs and released his absol and his silvally. " alright absol, theres a dangerous creature on this submarine called a genesect who's super aggressive. Chances are it will try and attack pokemon on the submarine, can you sense any danger?"  as his absol began to look around before looking towards the direction of the medbay and training facilities and barked and growled "Seem's like your right mr merlino. I'm ready to go." he said, as soon as he got the all clear he'd bolt immediately in that direction, he wasn't gonna let it get away that easy.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 19:02:41 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam tries his best to look so offended when questions his pokemon's capabilities. with a hand suddenly grasping his chest, he raises a brow alongside the tone of his voice.

"uh, yeah! all my pokemon are super strong, what do you mean?"

the facade fades soon after with a chuckle before he looks over the vents. his ferroseed pops its head out when bryan recalled his pokemon. unlike them though, the grass-type wouldn't get recalled back to its pokeball soon.

"anchor yourself there with metal claw. you got guard duty, ferry! you know what to do if things go south!" he tells his pokemon. metal spikes extend from the ferroseed's shell, keeping it in place. "it shouldn't be able to get out of this exit at least."

he turns to afterwards. "i think that's good enough for a makeshift barricade." priam seems proud of his contribution.

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 7:18:17 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh... oh this thing was a thing of beauty. [break][break]

There was nothing but curiosity when the gang was getting together hunting whatever was attacking. At first he thought it be something silly but after watching the projection and seeing this odd purple thing just smash into the cutifly without a care in the world Yuan made sure to put his hand up to symbol a pause, before twirling his figure to rewind and pause to ensure a better look. [break][break]

Wright just listens in about the whole genesect, oh this beautiful thing had a name how lovely, and where it came from. One of their own now that had to be fun. "Made by us and is now attacking us gotta find that funny," he muses but unlike the others doesn't seem to distressed by it. For now he just calls back the device. For now he'll let the grunts fight as it seems their underboss decided to recall his own pokemon, and he was a shit battler so.... oh well on to the next area to stop confront it elsewhere.

[break][break]

+ + [break]
+ Feel free to describe what any of your pokemon see if you'd like

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vent squad bravo [c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 6:30:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: