[nospaces]
[attr="class","toybox"]
[attr="class","toytop"]leo del río

[attr="class","toyicon"]
[attr="class","toysub"]Let the years roll on 'till the static comes

[attr="class","toypkmn"]

[attr="class","toytextbox"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

+ "Mama," he said with a huff, cellphone to his ear. "I promise. Everything's fine. I'm safe. Yeah, yeah, I will."

[break][break] Leo walked through the streets of Slateport, on his way back from 's flower shop, phone pressed to his ear. As was typical for him, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings, as he nursed on a popsicle that he had dropped by a convenience store to get, a banana-flavored treat that really hit the spot after he'd been forced to eat salad for dinner.

[break][break] Typical Eli! Always feeding him stupid healthy food.

[break][break] (But it had been kind of tasty. Not that he would admit it.)

[break][break] Behind him, there was the unsettling creaking of steel. The uneven flicker of a streetlamp. Metal even gleaned in the distance as a shadowy figure approached from behind him, and Leo was none the wiser. Before the thief could grab him, however, it seemed like there was a police officer in the distance that Leo tipped his headtoo. The man's steady glower shook off the thug that had been chasing Leo for the better half of a block, and Leo grinned as he passed. A few minutes later, there were a few other shady characters that seemed to be trailing him, and a gun-shot that sounded in the distance.

[break][break] Startled, Leo turned around. But when he turned around, the two thugs had also disappeared, chasing each other into the darkness of the night. The boy tilted his head, popsicle to his mouth. Strange. He thought he'd heard something.

[attr="class","toyooc"]tldr; solo wild - walking home ^_^

[attr="class","toybottom"]for [break]
PHARAOH LEAP.

[googlefont=Montserrat|Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

[newclass=.toybox]width:475px;background-color:#222;padding:10px;font:10px Verdana;color:#eee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytop]width:475px;height:59px;overflow:hidden;padding-top:20px;background-color:#e9990f;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#eeeeee;font:65px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-4px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toyicon]float:left;padding:10px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#e9990f;margin:-60px -5px 0px 10px;height:80px;height:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toysub]font:bold 8px Roboto;color:#e9990f;margin-top:10px; text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-left:215px solid #e9990f;height:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox]padding:0px 50px 10px 30px; font:11px roboto; margin:15px 15px 10px 10px; min-height:100px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); border-right:solid 1px #cccccc; border-top:1px solid #e9990f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox .postbox::first-line]color:#e9990f;font:bold 12px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox .postbox]border-left:5px solid #e9990f; margin:40px 0px 15px; padding:0px 0px 0px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox b]color:#e9990f; font:bold 12px consolas; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox i]color:#e9990f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toypkmn]float:right; width:45px; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toypkmn img]background:#e9990f; height:40px; box-shadow:2px 2px #202020; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:7px; padding-bottom:7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom]background-color:#e9990f;text-align:center;color:#202020;font:bold 9px Roboto;line-height:9px!important;text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom span]font:bold 15px poppins!important; font-style:italic; color:#fff!important; letter-spacing:3px; padding-left:3px; text-transform:uppercase; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom a]color:#202020!important;font:bold 9px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toyooc]padding:10px 50px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
payphone [solo]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 2:54:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINCURCHIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZING ZAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
payphone [solo]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 3:58:30 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","toybox"]
[attr="class","toytop"]leo del río

[attr="class","toyicon"]
[attr="class","toysub"]Let the years roll on 'till the static comes

[attr="class","toypkmn"]

[attr="class","toytextbox"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

+ With the strange noise investigated, Leo turned back around and headed down the path back towards the Slateport University apartments. Or at least he would, had he not suddenly found himself lost.

[break][break] He frowned.

[break][break] Probably at this point, it would have been good to take Peanut out. She was always good with directions, probably much better than him, but she was a bit big for these city streets and more importantly than that, he didn't want to have to deal with her disappointed look when she realized that he'd wandered a little bit too far from the usual path. Instead, he pulled his jacket open and stared down at the formerly dozing Fletchling that was cuddled in the nook. "Hey," he whispered. "Do you .. uh, do you know the way?"

[break][break] Rue blinked an eye up at him, but then promptly closed it. So.. that was a no then.

[break][break] Huffing, he looked around and decided that he ought to pull out his phone. Unfortunately, this provided no such luck as there was suddenly no cell service. The dim light of the Lower Slateport street suddenly began to look ominous, a lamppost creaking above. Oh geeze.

[break][break] In his moment of despair, however, there was a hero to the rescue.

[break][break] "Pin! Cur! Chin!"

[break][break] Blinking, Leo looked to see a small, spiky creature (fish? insect? bug?) staring right back at him. It's beady eyes seemed to bore right into Leo's sole from where it sat, settled in the previous night's rainwater. "Me?" Leo mouthed at it, pointing to himself. Somehow, the pokemon nodded - which was a feat in itself, since it was impossible to tell the head and body was a single amorphous blob.

[break][break] Obediently, Leo crouched down beside it and the pokemon leaped onto the boy's head. For a moment, he was stunned into silence. But when the pokemon's tiny teeth bit into his skull, Leo straightened up. "Pin," it said, and Leo blinked. He pointed at the fork in the road. "Right - ow, ow, okay, left?"

[break][break] When there was no piercing feeling in his skull, Leo decided that this was agreeable to the pokemon and he found himself walking down the path. They continued like this for several more minutes, until there was the familiar glow of a Pokemon Center in the distance. It was with that that the Pincurchin popped off his head and settled itself onto a nearby bench, seemingly on it's way.

[break][break] "Hey, wait - " Leo said, kneeling down in front of it. He offered his pokeball. "You helped me so much today. Won't you let me repay the favor?"

[break][break] The pokemon simply blinked back at him, but he could feel the judgement.

[break][break] "Er, I can buy you treats. They'll be real tasty."

[break][break] The pokemon seemed to find this acceptable, and allowed Leo to press a pokeball to it's spine.

[break][break] Who knew if it would really stick though? Maybe he'd change his mind at the last minute.
[attr="class","toyooc"]tldr; attempted capture

[attr="class","toybottom"]for [break]
PHARAOH LEAP.

[googlefont=Montserrat|Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

[newclass=.toybox]width:475px;background-color:#222;padding:10px;font:10px Verdana;color:#eee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytop]width:475px;height:59px;overflow:hidden;padding-top:20px;background-color:#e9990f;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#eeeeee;font:65px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-4px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toyicon]float:left;padding:10px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#e9990f;margin:-60px -5px 0px 10px;height:80px;height:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toysub]font:bold 8px Roboto;color:#e9990f;margin-top:10px; text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-left:215px solid #e9990f;height:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox]padding:0px 50px 10px 30px; font:11px roboto; margin:15px 15px 10px 10px; min-height:100px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); border-right:solid 1px #cccccc; border-top:1px solid #e9990f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox .postbox::first-line]color:#e9990f;font:bold 12px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox .postbox]border-left:5px solid #e9990f; margin:40px 0px 15px; padding:0px 0px 0px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox b]color:#e9990f; font:bold 12px consolas; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toytextbox i]color:#e9990f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toypkmn]float:right; width:45px; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toypkmn img]background:#e9990f; height:40px; box-shadow:2px 2px #202020; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:7px; padding-bottom:7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom]background-color:#e9990f;text-align:center;color:#202020;font:bold 9px Roboto;line-height:9px!important;text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom span]font:bold 15px poppins!important; font-style:italic; color:#fff!important; letter-spacing:3px; padding-left:3px; text-transform:uppercase; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toybottom a]color:#202020!important;font:bold 9px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.toyooc]padding:10px 50px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
payphone [solo]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 7:17:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT PINCURCHIN!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZING ZAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!