aquarium(M)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 5:48:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ i see your true colors
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ i see your true colors

[attr="class","tcsub"] AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] The aquarium, in a way Rowan found it strange. Normally people wouldn’t be able to see pokemon that resided in the deep sea unless they had the guts to go themselves. Rowan was admiring a relicanth. The ancient fish pokemon paid no attention to the man it stuck to the usual routine, swimming carelessly in the large aquarium not showing concern with the other sea pokemon that shared the habitat. Grinning widely as he watched relicanth Rowan found it fascinating that he’d be able to see such a pokemon.

[break][break]

“Sea pokemon sure are amazing aren’t they Mist?” Directing the question towards the espeon sitting next to him, observing the variety of pokemon that had been swimming in the tank. A curious meow and a head tilt was the only response Rowan would get.

[break][break]

“Knew you’d agree with me” He smiled happily, eyes going back towards the tank.

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 20:31:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Relax, we’re almost there.” Rowan sighed softly at the unruly movement in the hood of his jacket, the Piplup contained within getting anxious that he wasn’t already there. He hadn’t realized how excited Mistral would have been to visit the aquarium, though he understood why and couldn’t blame him too much. It had been a while since Mistral had been among other water Pokémon and there was a certain comfort that was found with being immersed in the familiar, especially after he’d uprooted the Piplup from their home. “Okay, okay!” Rowan groaned in defeat as he felt the annoyed pecking of a beak into the back of his head, reaching back to pull Mistral out of his hood and setting him down on the ground. Without warning, Mistral took off at incredible waddling speed towards the entrance, forcing Rowan to pick up his pace in order to keep up.

He hated running.

Mistral came to a stop finally at the large glass tank that contained an incredible variety of water Pokémon, including many that Rowan himself hadn’t even seen before. The Piplup pushed his face against the glass with a look of wonder in his eyes, allowing Rowan a moment to catch his breath and take in the scenery. It was rather magnificent to see such an ecosystem of different Pokémon living in harmony, without a care in the world. “It’s quite nice, isn’t it?” He asked Mistral, who gave a small trill of acknowledgement in return.

Mistral 
@rowan
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 6:56:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Mist would take notice of the approaching strangers before Rowan would. Having been to infatuated in a group of finneon . A soft nudge against the legs by the espeon alerted him - causing a head turn. It was then he would spot out a piplup who looked to be alone, as the trainer was not yet in sight. "Hi" Rowan greeted happily with a grin, a few glimpses around but no one seemed to be coming after the piplup. "You wander away from your trainer?" Voice expressed in concern and his head tilting from curiosity and slight annoyance, he figured that it would be nice to reunite the two.
[break][break]
Hearing running foot steps Rowan quickly looked over to see another man rushing after the piplup. "Oh! Hello" Gesturing the trainer with a slight hand wave and lighthearted laughter he couldn't help but agree with his statement, though it seemed that it wasn't meant for Rowan's ears. "Indeed, I also find it quite pretty!" Rowan overall was a very friendly man who talked to even strangers, which was why he would eagerly extend a hand for a handshake. "Name's Rowan! Guessing the lil guy belongs to you?" Glimpsing over towards minstral as he asked the question.

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 1:31:03 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan had been so caught up in chasing Mistral that he hadn’t even noticed they weren’t alone until he was greeted by the stranger, causing a slight crimson to pull into his cheeks that someone had observed that whole scenario. “Apologies, I didn’t see you there. Hello.” As the stranger answered the question that was meant for his Piplup, Rowan couldn’t help but raise a brow reflexively out of confusion. It seemed as though people in Hoenn were far more conversational than he was used to, even to those that they had just met. “Rowan?” Was this person having some fun? Did they know who was? Had they met before? No, it wasn’t possible. He was good at remembering faces and this was one that he hadn’t recalled ever identifying before. Still, they could be someone that was sent to find him and that was enough to cause trepidation. “My name is Rowan as well, coincidentally enough.” He had to stop being so paranoid, no one knew where he’d taken off to, this was nothing more than the universe having a laugh at his expense.

“Oh right.” Rowan nudged the Piplup gently with a shoe and nodded towards the other man and his Espeon companion, receiving nothing more than an annoyed trill in return that his watching of the water Pokemon was disturbed. “Sorry about him, this is Mistral. He has a bit of trouble with being polite, otherwise he would have at least waved.” Rowan’s voice raised at the end of the sentence, hoping to get the point across to Mistral, who only offered a lazy wave in return towards the pair, never once taking his eyes away from the water. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before offering a shrug towards the other Rowan, his annoyed expression being forced into a smile at the ridiculousness of the situation. “You know what they say about Piplup, they don’t like being told what to do.”

@rowan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 9:06:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] “No worries” giving a small wave to shake off the apology Rowan would nod when the other man repeated his name, finding it slightly strange how he reacted. Things became clear when he also revealed that his name was Rowan as well. A small burst of laughter came from him and Mist would tilt her head curiously wondering what caused her trainer to laugh in such a weird manner. “That is kind of strange” a grin worn on his face as he looked over towards Mistral, the piplup expressed no care whatsoever. “It’s fine, all Pokémon are unique in their own ways i guess. unsure of what else to say he awkwardly rubbed a hand against his neck, “so guessing this is your first time here as well?

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 2:24:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Unique certainly is one way to describe him, though likely not the word I would use.” Despite his tendency to consider the Piplup to be something of a royal pain, Rowan was quite fond of the Pokemon despite all of his faults, having thought of him for many years now as a bratty younger sibling. “You’d be correct. First time in Hoenn as a whole, actually. Just recently sailed over from Galar, looking to start working my way through the League.” Rowan pondered this for a moment then shrugged slightly, turning back to the large aquatic tank once more. “Or anything else that interests me, honestly. I suppose i’m working on that whole ‘finding myself’ thing that people speak of.” It was a bit more than he was normally interested in sharing, but he had to find some way to fill the awkwardness that seemed to be radiating from the other Rowan, being polite enough today to not draw attention to it.

“How about you? New to Slateport or to Hoenn as well?” Did he care? Not necessarily, but he was at least somewhat perplexed by the thought that someone with the exact same name as him happened to be at this place at the same time he was. Now, Rowan didn’t particularly believe in fate or any other such nonsense but he couldn’t deny that this was a spectacular coincidence and one that couldn’t be ignored.

@rowan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 5:28:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Rowan seemed to be a rather chatty individual. Not that there was anything wrong with it, as he was the one who sparked up the conversation.. but the way he spoke just seemed slightly different compared to others. He chuckled awkwardly upon listening to him explain where he came from, hearing that he came from galar wasn’t really surprising - he had been guessing that was where he came from in the beginning. A small smile “I see, galar is pretty far off.” He’d offer a small nod, listening as he spoke once more. Rowan could understand where the other man was coming from when he talked about ‘finding oneself’ as he also had been in that spot. “Hoenn is a great place to find oneself.” Even with all the chaos the region had been going through, Rowan found it difficult to part with - and this wasn’t even his home.
[break][break]
Actually I’m from Unova” he briefly responded a small grin forming. He scratched his head, seeing as Rowan explained why he came to Hoenn he figured that he should do the same as a courtesy. “I haven’t come for challenging the league, I have a medical condition and Hoenn has better medical care.. so I’ve been here for a few years now.” Realizing that he started to begin a ramble he cleared his throat. “In any case, seeing as were both new - how about we look around together?

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 19:58:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Galar isn’t far enough away, in my opinion.” Rowan chuckled softly, attempting to pass the comment off as a joke despite the fact that he was more than happy to never return for the rest of his life. “In all honesty, Hoenn just happened to be the first destination I was able to acquire passage. Though, I’m not complaining, my time here has already proved to be well worth the journey.” In the short time he’d been on the continent he’d been reacquainted with an old friend and become entangled in a relationship with another transplant to the region, better than the last eighteen years of his life back home already. “I look forward to seeing the rest of Hoenn, I’ve heard there are many beautiful and amazing spectacles to view.” Hoenn gave Rowan the hope that had been missing from his life, and he wanted to explore every inch of his new home.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” He began, hesitating for a moment before quickly following up his sentence as to not embarrass himself. “About your illness, not about being from Unova. I’m sure it’s a lovely region.” Rowan smirked slightly in return, hoping the other would find some humor in his blunder as well. “I’d be happy to have a look around with you. I doubt Mistral will be much good company today if he remains as hypnotized as he is now.” Indeed the Piplup was still staring with wide eyes into the tank of water, watching and chirping at each Pokémon that passed by. “I think perhaps he may need a friend. He doesn’t get along well with my other Pokémon, despite my best efforts...but I digress. Where should we head off to now?”"

@rowan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 1:10:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] He could understand what Rowan meant. Sometimes home always seemed to close - no matter how far you go. Especially if a person didn’t have any fond memories from the place. “I see, well I’m glad you are happy here” Rowan grinned softly, even if he wasn’t born in Hoenn the region was special to him. “There really is a lot to Hoenn, I could always tell you the best locations to visit, I’ve been here for some time after all.” He chuckled lightly, the region was great for adventures it was a shame that recent events have made exploration slightly more difficult.
[break][break]
He exhaled a small sigh when Rowan apologized, “It’s alright, I’m doing a lot better now.” While he could never be completely healed from his illness; Rowan was confident that coming to Hoenn was the right choice even if it meant leaving Unova. “I’m from a city so It’s nice to experience the country side of Hoenn” He commented briefly glimpsing towards Mistral with a slightly raised eyebrow. “I’m sure with time that he’ll meet some great friends, Mist?” Upon hearing her name Rowan’s espeon would perk up, curiously tilting her head. With a wave of his hand he pointed towards Mistral and the espeon understood Rowan’s intentions. Happily trotting over to sit by Mistral, her two-tipped tail swaying contently. “Mist is gentle, I’m sure with time the two will bond, as for where we should go.. I heard that there is a really beautiful sharpedo exhibit just a little further ahead.” He began to slowly walk forward waiting for Rowan to follow.

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 3:00:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Mistral, come on.” Rowan gestured with a nod down the pathway, the Piplup letting out an annoyed trill before peeling himself from the glass and heading off with them. “I’m starting to think you’re having a laugh. Your name is Rowan and your Espeon is named Mist? I’m almost scared to find out what other similarities we have. If you’re me from another timeline we probably shouldn’t be talking, I think that's how reality becomes untangled.” An amused smirk spread across Rowan’s lips as he followed the doppelganger, glancing around at the surroundings for what seemed interesting.

“How about over there?” Rowan pointed towards one of the nearby buildings, taking a few steps closer to read the sign that hung overhead. “Deep Sea Exhibit, sounds like it could be pretty cool.” He knelt down and let Mistral crawl back into his hood before opening the door and heading inside the entrance, pushing it open to allow Rowan time to slip in as well. Once inside the entrance the entire building was pitch black, except for dim lights on the ground that marked a pathway towards the exhibit tank. As they approached, Chinchou and Lanturn illuminated the dark waters, allowing a glimpse into the ecosystem that was housed within. Clamperl shuffled across the sand while Huntail slithered through the waters alongside various Gorebyss, Omanyte and Shellos scuttled in search of food. “It’s actually quite beautiful.” Mistral let out a trill of agreement, watching these deep sea beasts with interest.

@rowan
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 12:34:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"]
Rowan glanced back at Rowan when he began speaking, a little confused what he had been going on about. To him, Mist and Mistral were completely different. Rowan gave his espeon a small scratch against her chin as he forced a small chuckle. “Well.. hopefully nothing else, as that would be strange.”
[break][break]
Rowan looked interested in his suggestion, nodding as he followed after him. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the completely dark setting, but when he saw what Rowan did, he had also been just as stunned. The flickering lights were beautiful, and watching the pokemon as they swam about was mesmerizing.
[break][break]
“I agree, I could watch this for hours.” Mist was not very interested in the pokemon, the espeon followed silently leaping onto the nearest seat as she curled up on it. “Oh a whishcash!” Rowan blurted out suddenly, pointing at the pokemon as it swam by curiously looking at the both of them.

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 3:57:34 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan chuckled at the equal enthusiasm of his doppelganger, not really having expected any less considering their existing congruences and similarities. “I’ve always really enjoyed the ocean, and envied the Pokémon that are allowed to inhabit the vast depths.” A soft shrug lifted his shoulders as he watched the strange harmony that existed between all of these species. “When I lived in Wyndon, I used to look out on the ocean and imagine what it would be like to be one of the Sharpedo or Lapras in the distance. They were free to go anywhere they wanted, and didn’t have to worry about anything.” Rowan pressed his hand against the glass, peering into the soft illumination of the waters, watching with somber eyes as they continued about their business, pretending he wasn’t even there.

“Hey, Rowan.” Introspection finally broke as he spotted an unusual sight coming closer to them. “Check it out, I think that’s a Milotic swimming up here.” True enough, the long and beautiful form of the Pokémon soon was streaming through the water before them, the once hideous visage of Feebas brought into majesty against all odds, once again reminding him of what he was slowly becoming. “I’ve never seen one before, they are really...incredible.”

@rowan
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 0:06:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]
@rowan,

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aquarium(M)
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 1:08:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: