Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
At the base of the Pyre, there lies... [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 1:41:09 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"You think so?" He said, smiling. "I think it was bright lass' conviction. It's my hope Gwyn & Gwen are the same."

The farther they were from being as he had been, the better for them.

His body shook slightly as he was nudged, a chuckle rumbling in his chest as he hummed.

"I'm afraid it just might be for this one." He said with a soft laugh, it dying quickly as his eyes became half lidded, gaze on the bowl of noodles on his lap.

His daughters were already at the age where they didn't want their father butting into their business any more than necessary. They hadn't batted an eye when he had said he would be gone to Hoenn for months, maybe years.

His wife was dead. His father didn't bother to speak to him outside of specific dates or events. His mother was the only reason he bothered calling to that house.

All he had was his job- but Eva didn't know that. All she knew was that he was some knight jack-of-all-trades handyman who washed graves, with children.

"I've never given it any mind." He said simply, rolling the noodles with his chopsticks.

A pause followed.

"Firefighter, perhaps?" He then said dryly, brow tilted as he shrugged in self-amusement. "I could definitely see myself on a calendar. Mr. March suits me quite well."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 23:44:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva paused and smiled lightly, stealing a side glance at Gwyar. She was glad he thought her young wild dreams were acceptable. Eva, herself, still wasn’t convinced, but it was to late now. She had found her path in life and although difficult at times, she wouldn’t change a single thing.

However, she still didn’t agree with Gwyar. Her eyes rolled slightly while she slurped up some more noodles, “It’s never too late,” she repeated with another frown. But that was on Gwyar, if he wanted to be pessimistic about it then so be it.

“Hmmm a firefighter,” there was a dreamy way in which she said it, “That’d be pretty cool, very noble,” she nodded, “Hmmm, being from Freezington, I could imagine you making a great Mr. December,”

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 14:08:15 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The man's expression softened slightly as Eva repeated herself, the frown making the words seem more firm.

"It might not be too late." He conceded after a moment, sighing as he placed the bowl on the bench and leaned forward, placing his chin on his palm.

Never too late... But to what? He had no dreams to make use of that time.

Did he want to become the Champion again? No, the thought of Galar's Gym Challenge made him sick in the stomach.

Something related to his job, perhaps? No, he was fine with his current position within INTERPOL. He could not go much higher without being taken off the field entirely.

What did he dream of?

... oh. The man blushed a bit heavily, bringing a hand to his face.

"... I'll have to think of something." He said, looking away and running his hands through his hair... before bluntly slapping his cheeks with both hands, breathing out sharply.

There, that's why his cheeks were red now.

"Alright, that's enough of that!"

Whoever heard of anyone succeeding by being a downer in a bloody date?

He squinted at her as she 'dreamily' echoed his earlier words.

"Should I breakout the jumpsuit and axe?" He asked wryly as he reached besides himself and grabbed his bear, bringing it to his lips and taking a swig. "Mr. December does have a nice ring to it... Actually, would that be Sir December?"

His father would murder him. Flat out.

It made him want to try even more.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 4:21:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva smiled when Gwyar seemed to change his tone . . . although she wasn’t convinced he actually believed what he was saying. Still, she was satisfied. Enough to give a small nod and continue on with her meal, lifting the bowl to her lips to sip at the broth that once had noodles.

She watched him curiously as he continued to contemplate what he might consider as a dream. It was curious to here that he didn’t have one. But then again, he seemed to already have a pretty good life with a goal and beautiful children (from what she could tell). She had been told there’s really nothing else you could wish for once you had kids, except them growing up healthy and happy. Something about them being the light of your life or blah blah blah. She didn’t know, she didn’t have kids.

“Ahh Sir December, even better!” she could see it now. A snowy background with a handsome, blonde knight with only some furs and a long sword . . . Op, she’d stop those thoughts right there, a subtle blush flushing into her cheeks. She silently grabbed her own beer and took a healthy sip to distract herself.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 18:49:13 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

He could only laugh as her cheeks reddened, shoving her shoulder gently with his own.

"What's that all about?" He said teasingly, reaching over to poke her cheek playfully, leaning over closer. "Having impure thoughts, Dr. Morales?"

Despite his claims of being a knight, he could play a Jester quite well.

His lip curled into another smile, humming.

"Well, good to know I wasn't the only one, then." He said teasingly.

What manner of horrific, perverted thoughts could have gone through his mind?

"I've been thinking about holding your hand for over 10 minutes now. Most bold of me." He said... his grin growing smug and amused.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 20:57:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva turned her eyes towards Gwyar as he playfully poked her cheek. She slowly set her beer down with a suspicious side-eye glare. Could he really read her that well? Was she so obvious? She must have been. Who could blame her? It had . . . been a while. And Gwyar was a very attractive man, even caked in mud.

“Oh?” she perked up at his confession, lips pulling into a grin. The same question crossed her mind, what kind of thoughts? He soon admitted to them and she laughed lightly. Not quite as . . . mature as hers but it was cute, “Well, my hands are a bit occupied right now,” she wiggled her finger over her food and beer for emphasis, “But . . . maybe later,” she finished with a wink, picking her bowl back up to sip some more of the warm broth.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 13:35:01 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"I look forward to it." The man said with a grin, reaching besides to grasp his own bowl and bringing it to his own lips, mirroring her.

The food was good; not as mind-blowing as the Inn owner had professed it to be, but homely, well-cooked and pleasant all the same. A warm meal was well loved no matter where you went.

His bowl emptied of all contents, the man set it besides him once more before grabbing his beer, leaning back.

"Phew... It's been a while since I've done this." He said suddenly after a moment, laughing and taking a sip from his beer.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 1:14:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva could do nothing but grin at his response. A part of her looked forward to it too, although unexpected. Although having just met the man, there was a sense of warmth that was blossoming within her. It was a strange and foreign feeling she wasn’t attributing to the home cooked meal.

After finishing her own bowl, it too found its way to her side on the bench. One hand gripped her own beer while the other, closest to Gwyar, seemed to now be free.

“Later” came rather quick in her excitement. In a bold move by the blonde, the free hand gently slid over to rest on his leg. Her fingers unfurled, her palm facing up, and danced to entice him to place his own free hand in hers, all while a sly grin spread across her face.

With all the shameless flirting and heavily suggestive atmosphere, Eva was able to deduce what he meant, “Yea, me neither,” she admitted with a small frown before sipping her beer.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 17:45:44 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

His hand moved hers, fingers wrapping gently around it as he smiled brightly.

"Then I guess we can pat ourselves in the back, eh?" He said, feeling the strong warmth of her palm in his chest instead, somehow. "We've done wonderfully, all things considered."

Met someone new, got to know each other went on a date, held hands and were generally very honest and effective about communicating their attraction; they were doing quite amazing.

Needless to say...

"I would love to do this again, sometime." He said, his cheeks coloring slightly. His cellphone was already out, so... "Might I have your number?"

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 4:17:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva smiled as Gwyar accepted her gesture and gently slid his hand into hers. As expected, the man’s hand quite a bit larger than hers. It wrapped hers in a warmth that spread to the rest of her body. How odd.

Who knew a simple, macabre job such as cleaning gravestones would turn into something else? Let alone a date at the base of Mt. Pyre with a handsome knight? Guess you can never tell how things will work out.

Eva laughed lightly at his comment, “Yeah, I guess we have,” she agreed, gently squeezing his hand, “Oh! Of course!” she smiled brightly at the request, wiggling her hand from his to take the phone in two hands.

“Is that really the time?!” she gasped when she saw the screen light up, “It’s much later than I expected!” there was a sudden sense of urgency that pressed on her.

The doctor’s fingers rapidly moved over the phone’s screen, typing in her information and phone number before handing the phone back to Gwyar, “I’m really sorry but . . . I’ve gotta get going. I’ve got early appointments tomorrow,” there was a hint of remorse in her voice. She didn’t want to go but responsibility weighed heavy on her, “I really would like to do this again,” Since she was running off, she thought it best to confirm again.

“It was nice to meet you, Gwyar,” she gave his hand a gentle squeeze before popping off the bench. She could see the waitress in the distance returning for dirty dishes. Eva shrugged off the jacket he let her borrow and gave him one last smile before quickly walking into the distance, a Gallade appearing at her side and the duo disappearing in a flash.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 22:42:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: