Treasure Within (M)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 5:02:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Small specks of ash floated down from the dim orange sky. Brown eyes looked towards the distant Volcano, Mt.Chimney. A low grumble filled the air; shaking small homes and the crackled ground. Chloe was the only one who seemed spooked, the townspeople didn’t even bat an eye at the light tremor. Pressing her hand against her chest she took a few breaths to calm down, it was impressive - these people lived right next to an active volcano after all.
[break][break]
Patting herself on the chest to become motivated Chloe glanced down at her Pokémon, all eager to get working once again. “Right, time for work!” Raising her fist up towards the sky to signify her determination Chloe began to walk towards the venue. The league had informed her that all she needed to do was keep the dragon types in check as scientists examined some meteors, it sounded simple enough. She awaited for the other person near the entrance of the cave, figuring it’d be best to go in together.
Melody is going to be helping, I’m excited to see her again!” Chloe said out loud talking to Nova the starmie, who stood by watching in silence.
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 7:27:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

@chloe

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Melody had been asked by the league to go and secure some meteorites shards for the league's research efforts. She hadn't really gotten many details on what exactly to do but she's sure that the partner assigned to her would help fill her in a bit. In fact she was glad it was a familiar face! She spotted Chloe there! She snuck up on the girl as she spoke to her starmie outload "Yes Melody will in fact be here to help" she said right behind chloe. "Hey chloe! How are you?" she asked curiously, wondering how the girl was holding up after the drama of the festival.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 22:59:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She jumped at Melody’s voice, she hadn’t been expecting to meet up with her so soon. Turning to face her Chloe greeted Melody with a friendly smile, “Hey Melody! I’m good, you gave me a scare though.” She said with a soft chuckle, happy to meet up with her once again. At least this way they’d be able to go the work site together. Pointing towards the distant mountain with her hand “gotta guard some workers as they look for crystals, was told that there might be some dangerous dragon types so we just gotta make sure that they don’t disturb the workers.” Hoping that her explanation made sense she gave a determined nod, hoping that Melody was prepared. Alright let’s get going” beckoning to melody with a hand wave as she began walking towards the mountain.
[break]
Chloe remembered about the festival and how she never got to properly thank Melody for pushing her out of harms way. “Oh thanks for helping me out at the festival, how have you been since then?” She asked while walking briskly.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 9:15:17 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

@chloe

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

" hehe I gotcha good huh?" she managed to sneak up on Chloe successfully and spook her. She was a really nice girl so melody couldn't help herself to messing with Chloe a slight bit. Melody had "I see I see, seems like a simple enough job for Primarina and I." she said as she rolled her shrunken pokeball between her fingers. She grinned from ear to ear as Chloe had mentioned the festival, it was a pretty good win for the league! The festival was all in all pretty successful, a new avatar was created for the league and the concert melody performed was her best to date! "I've been great so far, made some pretty good friends. How about you?" she asked curiously as their meeting was kind of abruptly cut short. Melody adjusted the matching accessory she bought with chloe at the festival, fiddling around with it as she remembered it fondly.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 12:06:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe nodded, bashfully. Scratching her head as she felt a little embarrassed. She really wasn’t expecting to see Melody here out of all places, but it was good to see her. “Great! Counting on you two.” Chloe replied with a grin, she knew how dependable Melody was.
[break][break]
Tapping at her chin when Melody had asked about her well-being. “Just tired, working a ton lately.” She said with a small laugh, Chloe enjoyed her job, just longing for a break. “Good to hear it.” Her grin widened, Chloe noticed that Melody had been fiddling around with something and when she looked closer she realized it was what they bought together back at the festival. Her face immediately lit up.
[break][break]
Wow! You still have that?” She questioned happily, quickly rolling up her long sleeve to reveal that she had also been wearing hers. “I do too~ I love it, think it’s a good luck charm or something.” As they conversed they finally arrived at the location, things seemed relatively peaceful for the time being.
[break][break]
Chloe looked around briskly, from her view there didn’t seem to be anything hostile nearby.
“Looks pretty peaceful for the time being.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 23:58:25 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]
@chloe

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody watched chloe scratch her head, she was the shy type eh? Melody smiled at her "I'll be counting on you too though! every performance needs a good back up!" she smiled at her as she mentioned keeping busy, melody began to walk forward around to patrol the area. "You shouldn't work too hard now. If you got sick people who need you would suffer." she said extending a finger towards the girl, she couldn't have her best fan getting sick now could she? [break][break]

She commented on the fact that Melody still had the good luck charm "Of course I still have it! What you told me that night was really special to me, I wouldn't give it up for the world." she said "Oh what kind of good luck have you had so far?" she asked curiously wondering if she's had a lucky streak so far. Melody kind of had one of her own so far too.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 1:23:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"right!" Chloe was quick to respond with enthusiasm also keeping a look out of the area as Melody began to patrol around. Her comment caught Chloe off guard, she didn't intend to worry those around her, it was the last thing she wanted to do. "O-oh! right..!" She stuttered out, a little touched that Melody seemed concerned. "Thankfully I'm quite healthy." She would joke light-heartedly a small laugh following her comment.
[break][break]
Chloe grinned happily, "It was a really fun night even though things got a little out of hand." She was glad that Melody cherished it as much as she did. She would blink a little at her inquiry, going a little quiet as she put in some thought into her response. "Well.. keeping me out of harms way, if that counts?!"
[break][break]
Nearby a low grumble could be heard.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 21:22:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

@chloe

#Info!

Melody's theme

"That's good! Health is always important!" At the mention of keeping her out of harms way melody batted an eye, that's all that's happen to Melody since that night. Thankfully no injuries or anything either but it's also been less than peaceful, chaotic even. She smiled at least happy that Chloe's been doing well. However the next thing to grab melody's attention was the low grumbling noise "What was that?" she said wondering if chloe could hear it. Primarina could hear it too and did not react kindly to it as she began to growl at the noise "Something's coming, we need to be ready. Primarina, misty terrain." she commanded as primarina's body began to emit a pink mist that hung low to the floor.

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 0:09:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Shrugging her shoulders Chloe glanced around. She did hear something that sounded like a growl but she didn't see any pokemon. A pokeball dangled from her fingers, ready to be launched when she spotted anything that was hostile. The sound of violently flapping wings would break the silence. A flygon hovered above the two trainers; beady eyes fixated and angry that the two stepped into the den.
[break][break]
They were fortunate that that they only had to deal with one pokemon but Flygon would't be very easy to take down. Tossing up her pokeball a Crawdaunt would come fourth. "Protect" The move deflected an oncoming dragons tail.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 8:05:35 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

@chloe

omg? dwagon?

Melody's theme

Melody was stunned by the speed with which chloe had reacted, Flygon's were known for their speed...The dragon tail CRASHED right into the protect, but her crawdaunt's protect managed to block the attack from hitting her pokemon. "Nice one!" she complimented as she then ordered her primarina "Hope Flygon likes a duet attack! Prima! Icy wind it and slow that thing down!" she ordered as primarina fired some blasts of cold wind at the creature. It managed to dodge the first two blasts of the attack but then managed to hit the third one on it's tail, the ice forming slowing it down a bit. "Nice! You're up next Chloe! I'm gonna set up some support!" she said as primarina started to slowly secret a pink mist as she used a misty terrain to halve the dragon type attacks being launched.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 0:23:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It was good thinking on Melody’s part to slow down the flygon. It provided another chance to set up an attack, as well inflict good damage. She signaled to her crawdaunt by pointing at the partly immobilized flygon, “Razor Shell, now!” Upon direction the crawdaunt sent a blade of water towards the flygon, the move landing a direct hit on the hostile pokemon. The flygon; tired and defeated decided not to fight against two formidable trainers any longer. Under the cover of a Sand Attack, it flew away vanishing from sight.
[break][break]
Chloe used her arm as protection to avoid getting sand in her eyes which the flygon had kicked up before it fled. With the threat now gone, the brunette looked back towards Melody. “Thanks for the help Melody, we did it!” She raised her hand to give the other woman a victory high five.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 12:09:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

@tagged

#Info!

Melody's theme

While Chloe was ready to block the sand coming her way, melody was not as smart and was spitting the sand out of her mouth. "PFFFBT PFBT" she said as she sat there trying to spit out the sand from the sand attack with little luck. Primarina sprayed her face with some water to which melody's hair immediately like vanished from the water and melody gave a thumbs up. [break][break]

Chloe complimented the pair's team work and melody nodded as well "Yeah good job, you didnt pretty well there. I knew you had talent when I first laid my eyes on ya." she smiled as she moved her hair back from her face and placed her hands behind her back. "I'm gonna head over to soot and clean myself up! If you want drop by my gym sometime chloe!" she nodded before heading out on primarina's back.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Treasure Within (M)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 19:10:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@chloe