winsley, beatrix

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
winsley, beatrix
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 14:04:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

I'M SWEET THEN I'M SOUR

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namebeatrix winsley
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-four
orientationheterosexual
played bysailorarti

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM league of legends, evelynn

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
- beatrix winsley was born an only child (for a while) to esme and william winsley. it's said the winsley line is a proud one that is tied to a prominent succession of nobles. [break][break]

- grew up in hammerlocke, galar living on her family's estate. her family was pretty well off, being born into 'old money' as some would say.[break][break]

- bea didn't grow up wanting for anything in particular. she could ask for whatever she wanted and her parents were quick to comply.[break][break]

- due to her upbringing bea is a bit spoiled. she believes when she wants something she should get it, simple as that. she doesn't handle no's too well.[break][break]

- bea was home schooled, her parents believed they could find an instructor for her that could be tailored to specifically suit her needs. meaning her education would be better than that offered at public schools. [break][break]

- because she was home schooled she didn't have many opportunities to make friends, and when she did interact with other's it was a bit awkward. eventually she stopped trying all together, besides she was friends enough with the people that worked at the estate her family owned.[break][break]

- growing up bea participated in many beauty contest and other competitions. she was quite skilled at modeling, even at a young age. it was great publicity for her family.[break][break]

- that's where bea learned of her passion for fashion and being behind a camera lens. she entered into her adolescent years experimenting with her style and learned to design her own clothes. [break][break]

- when she was 23 she won a beauty pageant that left her with more money in the bank and a shiny new crown and title. she had to go on a small publicity tour that lasted her a year. it was the first time she really left home and she enjoyed every little bit of it. in fact she wanted to travel more.[break][break]

- returning home after the tour her parents suggested it was high time she decided to do something with her life. in their eyes she was getting old and needed to settle down so she could continue their legacy but bea disagreed.[break][break]

- "i'm twenty-four, i just learned how to balance my checkbooks last week and i'm finally comfortable with arranging my own doctor's appointments without mom being in the room. i'm not ready for a husband let alone kids.", was her defiant reply.[break][break]

- bea and her parents argued about her future for a while before they caved to her wishes. a compromise, she would go off to make a name for herself, but if she wasn't successful and didn't show proof to her family of that within a limited amount of time, she was to return home and agree to a marriage proposal they had for her. [break][break]

- so now bea finds herself on her own, for the first real time ever, living in hoenn, with an expiration date to motivate her to produce results that will be pleasing enough to her family. [break][break]

- having been in hoenn for a couple of months she decided to join the league with hopes of climbing up the ranks till she was in a suitable position for her family to get off her case, while also pursuing her modeling career on the side.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
winsley, beatrix
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 3:40:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom5"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]591

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★★★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Beatrix Winsley

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg5"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Beatrix Winsley

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She/Her

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Dark + Ghost

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

In regards to what kind of trainer Beatrix aspires to be she often opts for a very basic answer, 'A well known one.' Beatrix is new to this entire thing, training Pokémon, working towards a goal. She's spent life pretty much sheltered. But she's a girl with a big dream. Better late than never, isn't that right?

[break][break]

To be honest, she likes things that look good and fit her aesthetic. But she knows that's not going to always work. Especially with her goals of climbing the ranks. Having a strong and effective team that works well together. So she keeps that in mind as she makes her journey to becoming someone worth remembering here in Hoenn.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]591

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Beatrix Winsley

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winsley, beatrix
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 5:35:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC