Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 16:12:30 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Gwyar was a brave man, he liked to think. One who had stared down the length of gun barrels and maintained his composure, despite the drumming of his chest almost drowning out everything else to his ears.

Yet he couldn't keep himself from pressing as far back into his seat as he could and nearly climbing atop it as a sharp turn neared, his eyes growing wide as they accelerated towards it at reckless speed-!

His scream was almost drowned out by the squealing of wheels and the roar of the engine, his following pants as he lurched forward and grasped at his chest practically inaudible even to himself.

Friggin' Cars. He hated cars, the infernal machines. Nothing good ever happened in them. Take them on a mission, they got blown up. Pokemon were so much better..., there was no need to breach tradition for this kind of nonsense...!

He suddenly felt just a bit like his father, and that alone made him pause and shudder.

"Y- you are doing great!" The man said, managing a shakey thumbs up. "Are small town Kanto girls known for street racing?"

He had been in highspeed chases, but never something quite as extreme as this. A free for all street race downhill on Rustboro's highest located road...

They had joined in late to the party due to some complications with acquiring their vehicle, but even so Eva had already managed to catch up to 3 of the 8 other racers- the drift king was sure to be at the head.

Gwyar just hoped the ancient piece of junk they had to settle for would hold it together until they made it there.

THE AGILITY & THE UPROAR MISSION
TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 16:46:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
This was the shit Eva lived for. She was a shameless adrenaline junky with a recklessness that could be terrifying at times. Whether that stemmed from her exuberant personality or the fact that she simply taunting a death she had escaped countless times was left to be discovered. It was probably a mix of both. Regardless, the doctor looked like she belonged.

A well-blended mix of excitement and focus enhanced the permanent grin on her lips. Emerald eyes were focused forward, one gloved hand on the wheel, the ready to shift gears. The car roared beneath them as she pressed the pedal even closer to the floorboard. Despite the downhill drop, she could spare no expense – she had a lot of catching up to do.

“Hang on tight!!” she cheered, as they approached the turn at a speed faster than they really should have. Clutch brake, wheel, pedal, her limbs worked in sync to bring the car screeching around the tight turn, listing a little too far to Eva’s side for her comfort. The rust-bucket they were driving didn’t handle the way Eva wanted it to. Gwyar’s weight in the passenger’s seat probably kept it form toppling over in Eva’s direction.

Regardless, they made it, “Woo~!” she smiled brightly, slamming the clutch, shifting gears, and flooring the gas pedal before the engine revved again to rocket them forward past another racer.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 15:16:50 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

This was a part of Eva that was completely new to Gwyar. Their previous meetings had been in fairly peaceful settings nothing much was going on. He would have never guessed the Doctor to be a thorough thrill junkie.

Now, as they raced downhill at top speed with the woman cackling in glee, taking the curves that would have thrown anyone less skilled right off the mountain side (as they almost had a moment ago, to his near heart attack's horror), he realized...

"I think Gwyn is gonna love you." The man uttered faintly, wondering if he would make it through the night without passing out. She would have gotten along terrifyingly well with his oldest daughter.

As yet another car was left in Eva's dust, Gwyar couldn't help but wonder if things weren't going too smoothly for them, his heartrate not withstanding. The sounds being made by their car were worrying, but didn't seem to be stopping Eva from thoroughly trouncing the powerful machines of the other racers into the ground.

Downhill street racing favored skill, after all.

As they approached yet another street racer however, he seemed to take offense at being caught up with by the rust-bucket, his car moving sharply to stand in their way as they another turn came, putting them all dangerously close.

"What is that mad man doing?!" Gwyar hissed, his grip on the handle by the window tightening until the material audibly cracked as his eyes grew wide.

TAG:

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 23:55:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva was too focused on the task at hand to notice the present-tense implication of his words. Gywn is gonna love her. It implied a meeting in the future. Perhaps it was something she’d catch on to at a later point but right now she was fully invested on keeping them alive and winning this race.

As they lurched forward, their progress was put to a sudden halt by the ambitious driver in front of them. Gwyar would see the woman’s eyes narrow in response. Her jaw clenched and posture tightened, “Getting in our way,” she growled between clenched teeth. Eva eyed the upcoming turn. She could cut him off by skirting along the inside of it. It was a dangerous move, but one Eva was willing to make, or so she thought.

There was a bit of hesitation when she was reminded Gwyar sat beside her. Eva was reckless with her own life but not with those she cared for. She was mildly frustrated he insisted on being in the car with her for that reason alone. Her eyes flashed over to him for a moment, a small knot creeping into her stomach.

“Fuck,” she quietly hissed to herself for two reasons. One: she didn’t know if she’d be able to pull this off without being reckless. Two: that meant she was actually starting to have feelings for Gwyar. Much to her resentment, she slowed down a tad so they didn’t run into the driver as they approached the turn instead of taking the inside like she planned. Instead, she mirrored the more conservative move of the driver in front of them.

With a few swift motions she switched gears and jumped forward right after the turn, pulling them up alongside of the driver instead of behind him. She was pushing the car to its limits, her eyes flashing to the needle as the RPM’s creeped closer to the red zone.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 20:03:43 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

To Gwyar, everything that was happening seemed terrifyingly treacherous, so much so he missed out on the fact Eva was holding back her power level here for his sake.

As they came to be side to side with their opponent, the man looked their way just to sneer at them.

Gwyar sneered right back, rolling down (actually rolling down) the window.

"Are you out of your mind, young man?! Your stunt back there could've gotten us all killed!" He screeched at the other driver, who's brows furrowed in confusion as he tried to read the man's lips.

And who's eyes grew wide when his car accidentally hit a particular bump, too distracted by Gwyar's screaming to see it coming.

His car's rear end tipped and left the street side, causing Gwyar's face to blank. The squealing of the breaks being slammed down on filled the air as the rear end slammed down and the car swiftly fell back, thankfully not flipping through the air or flying off the side of the mountain.

Gwyar stared wide eyed out the window at the swiftly disappearing silhouette, before slowly pulling back inside and rolling back the window, staring ahead blankly.

Two silhouette's with red backlights ahead were coming closer and closer, their rust-bucket carried forth more by gravity than its engine.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 23:34:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva’s eyes grew wide and frantically glanced between the road and Gwyar as he rolled down his window. You didn’t open your window during a race!

“Gwyar! What the hell are you doing!?” she screamed over the roar of the their car’s engine. Her right hand reached out to blindly grab onto his shirt, tugging him back inside with more force than you would imagine from a woman and small as her. She couldn’t make out what he was yelling out the window but she could hear the baritone notes of his voice hidden in the cacophony of sounds.

Quickly he learned his lesson as the neighboring driver hit a bump just enough at the wrong angle to send his car out of control. The shocked blonde turned his stare back ahead towards the last two drivers they were creeping up on, “Gwyar! What the hell?! You’re gonna get yourself killed!” she scolded, moving her right hand back to prepare to shift gears.

The (almost) crash was another dark reminder that she needed to be careful. It wasn’t just her in the car right now and she wasn’t about to make Gywn and Gwen orphans.

It wasn’t like she could do much anyway. The two cars ahead of them, one the Drift King, were vying of first and there was no way she could skirt around them, “I don’t think I can pull this off,” she groaned, her green orbs flashing back to the gauges on her dashboard. Hopefully her skills with this trashed car would be enough to draw attention to them.

In a desperate act to solidify that train of thought, she thought about gently nudging the Drift King’s rear bumper, but the dangerous move wasn’t something she was willing to risk.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 21:21:10 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Gwyar had nearly gotten a man killed just now... he had killed plenty before, but he had actually been trying those times.

Reaching into his jacket for a pokeball, Gwyar's brow furrowed deeply, the stakes much more real than before.

"I promise to apologize properly once we are through this." He finally said Eva's admonishing, himself wondering what the heck had he been trying to do back there.

Whatever it was, it was clearly not good enough for the Drift King. Only almost killing someone? Psh. Amateurs.

As they came upon a sudden curve, it was inevitable that whoever was on the inside of it would take the lead- and it was not the Drift King.

Which was apparently not honky dory, given what they did next. Nobody rode in front of the King.

As they came to the curve, a fiery blue blaze exploded out of the D.K.'s muffler as sudden burst of acceleration sent his car jetting forward, slamming into the other racer's rear as their vehicle began to enter in a drift.

"Vivi! Psychic!" Shouted Gwyar as the other racer lost quickly loss control and his vehicle began to spin out and nearly flew off the road, the D.K. riding past without so much as looking back.

Riding in the backseat, Vivianne the shiny Delphox brought the spinning vehicle to halt before unceremoniously dropping it down onto the road, unable to hold her grasp on it as their rustbucket continued tearing downhill and put far too much distance between them.

Oh well, at least the driver wasn't dead.

"As rough as the report claimed." Gwyar observed while holding his chest, panting. His nerves had somehow calmed down after nearly killing a man, but that didn't mean he was A-Ok.

He reached into his jacket once more, this time revealing the shoulder holsters hidden underneath... as well as the gun in it, brow furrowed.

"We don't need to win the race... Just arrest him." He said, glancing at Eva as he did. They didn't need to win...

But then, wouldn't it be pretty sweet to beat his ass in a race before arresting him?

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 4:30:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
As soon as Gwyar got back in the car she was wholly focused on the road, his promise to apologize passing right over her head. Honestly, she was already over it. There were bigger things to dwell on . . . Like keeping them alive, which the Drift King wanted to make difficult.

“Holy shit!” she gasped as the cars in front of them collided and the Drift King sent the other hurling out of control. Instinct took over and a series of maneuvers brought them screeching around the inside of the corner to narrowly miss clipping the out-of-control vehicle of their competitor.

Through the chaos and having to take the turn extra sharp, the duo would now find themselves nearly neck and neck down the straight away with the Drift King. Eva looked over in utter surprise, this was certainly unexpected.

But it really lit a fire under her ass. The finish was in sight and car was falling apart. She didn’t need the car to last forever, just another quarter mile.

“We’re goin for it!” she cheered, a bright smile lighting up her face as she shifted gears. The needle on the gauge vibrated, slipping into the red numbers. The temperature gauge slowly followed. But it didn’t matter, they were pulling ahead. Eva would push this rust-bucket until it fell apart if it meant a chance at winning.

She was just a little competitive.

“C’mon, baby, you got this,” the pedal was on the floorboard, she couldn’t get it to go much further. They crept ahead, but not for long, the Drift King crept back up to them and the two cars seemed to race past the finish line neck and neck. It was too close to call from the driver’s seat.

A loud THUNK and a plume of steam erupted from beneath the hood of their car, “Oh!” Eva brought the car to a sudden halt, tires screeching against the pavement and leaving dark scars on the road as they spun to the side.

Eva felt like she was on fire, in all the right ways, and she loved it. It had been quite some time since she got her heart racing to this level. That last push to the finish line really sent her over the edge. The energy and passion was hard to contain. Her wild eyes flashed over towards Gwyar, a grin pulling across her lips.

Adrenaline, endorphins, arousal; they all stimulated the same part of the brain. She was a doctor, she knew exactly what this all did to her physiology and emotions. Poor Gwyar was about to become the victim of her desperate need for a release. If he’d let her, Eva would pull him closer, sliding a hand behind his neck and through his shaggy blonde hair, before she would press her lips against his for an electrifying and passionate kiss.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 3:37:24 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The car came to a grinding halt with a tumultuous pop and crack, black smoke rising as the hood of the car flew open and nearly off its hinges.

He did not think they would be getting home on this car.

Heart beating a million kilometers an hour, the blonde man released the breath he didn't realize he had been holding as he slumped against his seat, a relieved sigh leaving his lungs along with his soul.

"Blimey." The man released breathlessly as he slowly rolled his head to look at the ecstatic Eva, who if anything, somehow looked about ready to burst with all the contained excitement within her, smiling at him wide. He smiled back, not quite on the same page as her but more than a little happy for it all to be over.

But it was too much excitement, it turned out.

"Eva?" He said, blinking as her hand clamped around his tie, his smile utterly bemused.

A firm yank, a strong arm around his neck, and deft fingers slipping through his gold locks.

Soft lips pressed against his for the first time in years. It wouldn't have been amiss if he had been frozen in shock while Eva used his lower lip as a chewing toy.

But Gwyar had been courting this woman for a while now. On some level, he had wanted this to happen eventually, preferably soon.

And now that it was here...

Victim? Who, exactly?

His arm slid around waist her to pull her closer yet, the strange seating arrangements of the vehicle impeding them little, his other hand cupping her cheek as he leaned over her and deepened the kiss, suckling and nibbling softly along her lower lip while seemingly trying to pull her onto his lap.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 9:06:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva didn’t really think before she pulled him close. Now was probably not the best time for this, especially since they were technically working. Talk about an HR nightmare waiting to happen. Luckily, it was just them and Gwyar didn’t stop her.

There was a sharp exhale of relief as her quite sudden advance was accepted by him when his arm slid around her waist. The adrenaline already had her heart pounding, but his touch sparked a hot fire. She fell into the kiss with each gentle nibble pulling her even deeper.

The gentle tug around her waist coaxed her over the center counsel and to the passenger’s side of the car. Being small had its advantages, sometimes. So consumed in Gwyar, it was a move she barely noticed all while never breaking away from the kiss. It felt natural to slide onto his lap and straddle him. Both of her arms wrapped around his neck and she pressed herself against him.

Amidst all the passion, she forgot to breath.

Eva would pull away from the kiss rather suddenly for a small gasp of air. Her breathing was heavy, yet balanced. Emerald eyes locked with his, and it was in that moment she realized what she had just done. There was a small moment of panic, her eyes growing slightly wider. How disgustingly unprofessional of her! If any of her superiors heard about this she’d be in some deep shit.

“Gwyar, I- “ she felt like she needed to apologize, but she wasn’t sorry. She’d do it again in a heartbeat.

A rough knock on the window nearly sent her jumping out of her skin. If it wasn’t for his strong arms wrapped around her, she probably would have hit her head on the roof of the car. She looked over to see a man peering at them through the window with a slick grin. Eva frowned, irritated by being interrupted but also mad at herself for literally jumping Gwyar, “Maybe we should uh – pause? And uh – finish up with this?” she used one hand to vaguely motion to the car and the man outside.

They still had a Drift King to arrest.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 13:21:42 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

She had always made him feel warmth. Simply gazing at her filled his chest with a hot, pleasant sensation, most of the time.

But this wasn't just warmth- his body was burning. Too long; it had been too long since he had held a woman in such a manner. Since he had felt her body pressed against his, wanting him as much as he wanted her.

Eva straddled him and his hips buckled in response, his hands finding their place at her love handles and pulling her down firmly against him.

He was going to rock her five-foot world, but the world just loved getting in their way.

The Drift King knocked on their window, smirking and cocky and a bloody perverted peep, after having nearly killed them probably a dozen times in the span of the 1 minute they had actually rode besides him.

All knightly discipline and self-control flew out the window.

Literally.

CRACK! THUD!

Gwyar's fist shattered the window and smashed into the man's chin, the King's head snapping back and his entire body lurching backwards before his head met the pavement with a clap.

Gwyar's hand throbbed painfully, but was surprisingly uninjured. Wouldn't have been a problem if he hadn't taken off his gauntlets but... he couldn't feel Eva's warmth then, could he?

The man did not get back up. But he seemed to be breathing at least, so...

"Task finished."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 16:31:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva’s irritated gaze remained on the Drift King as he failed to wipe the shit-eating grin off his face. She felt Gwyar shift beneath her, but she wasn’t expecting him to literally shatter through the window to get to the man.

It looked like Eva wasn’t the only one whose adrenaline and hormones had made them irrational.

She gasped in surprise and her hands instinctively flew up to shelter herself from any glass that may have ricocheted back into the vehicle. Her arms lowered slowly, her expression utter shock. The doctor’s mouth hung open slightly as her gaze slowly turned back to Gwyar. That was something she didn’t expect from him.

First and foremost, she grabbed his hand to quickly inspect it for damage. As soon as she was satisfied that it was uninjured she narrowed her eyes and delivered a quick punch to one of his pecs, “What the hell, Gwyar!?” she felt like she was saying that a lot today, “You could have just opened the door,” she expected more from Gwyar, it was a careless and spontaneous action . . . That was certainly calling the kettle black so she couldn’t be that upset.

Eva wasn’t angry, just flustered by the dramatic outburst in combination with her blossoming physical frustration and the sudden interruption. Her hands scrambled for the handle and the passenger door popped open, stopping about halfway as it ran into the man’s unconscious body. Eva snuck her way out and stood over the Drift King with a frown, her hands on her hips. Now what?

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 13:07:00 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"Indeed." Gwyar readily admitted as Eva checked his hand for damage, nodding. "But I wanted to punch him."

The man had attempted to borderline murder them and the other racers how many times in the span of a 10-or-so-minutes race? At the very least he deserved a very small sample of what he was trying to dish out.

Unfortunately, Eva was not in the mood to continue, getting out of the car shortly after to presumably check their target was still breathing.

Gwyar sighed deeply, feeling the weight of over a decade of uninterrupted abstinence settle upon him once more. He would have moved to follow, but he was, ah... not decent to stand up.

Casually, he reached into his jacket and produced... handcuffs. A gun, handcuffs... knights on sabbaticals packed like policemen, apparently. Had he been issues these for the mission? Was the league handing out guns to mission applicants?

"Let's just secure him for now and confiscate his vehicle." He said, extending the handcuffs towards Eva through the window. Sure would make a heck of a lot better ride than theirs, that was for sure.

With all the smoke coming from the open hood, it was safe to say this rust bucked wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. Hopefully insurance had it covered.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 1:43:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Yea, she wanted to punch him too, but she wasn’t going to punch through a window to do it (not that she could, anyway). And she certainly didn't want to stop. She was about to boil over the edge just as much as he was. To Eva, the job always came first. But once the job was over . . . that was a different story.

Eva was only mildly irritated Gwayr didn’t get out of the car to help her. She assumed it was from simply feeling bad for punching through the window and not other reasons. Her glare was only semi-icy when she slowly reached for the handcuffs. It was curious how quickly he was able to produce them. She was too focused on the race before to notice the gun, but she would have been even more suspicious if she had seen it.

Although strong, it was hard for the woman to roll the man over without help. Seeing as Gwyar wasn’t getting out of the vehicle, she relied on another female to get the job done, “Syah!” she greeted in delight as the Machamp was released from her pokeball, “Help me with this, wouldya?” she was trying to move the unconscious, full grown man on the ground.

The Machamp made east work of him, flipping him over like a penny so Eva could clasp the handcuffs on his wrists. Syah easily tossed the man over her shoulder as Eva confidently walked towards the Drift King’s car, “We’ll be confiscating this vehicle,” she boldly stated, producing an official League Officer’s badge to the crew that stood around it.

Syah dumped the man in the back seat while Eva slid behind the wheel of the much better race car before being returned to her pokeball by the doctor. Her lips pulled into a grin as she gripped the wheel. The adrenaline kick wasn’t over, they had the whole ride over to the Rustboro Police Station to see what this baby could do.

“You ready?” she grinned at Gwyar when he finally decided to join her. There was a mischievous sparkle in her emerald eyes that told him she wasn’t done with him yet either.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 23:25:44 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The shame of dumping the manual labour on a lady he had been kissing mere seconds ago came to him shortly after his problem began to sort itself out, and needless to say, it was a great deal of it.

Not enough to get him out of the car yet, but a great deal indeed.

"My deepest apologies, Eva." He said with a sigh, his hands unmoving from his lap. He almost jolted up when a sound came from behind him, on the backseat of the rustbucket.

His Delphox sat dare with a blank stare... having witnessed everything. The two stared at each other for a long moment, before the man returned her to her pokeball in silence.

... Why.

Sucking it up, the man opened the rust bucket's door and stepped out, throwing back the door closed.

A second alter, the car collapsed under its own weight, the wheels bending far before the rest of the body hit the asphalt.

Gwyar tried not to think of just how close they had probably cut it as he made his way to the much better sportscar they had confiscated, ignoring the crew gawking as he took his place at the passenger seat...

It took him a long while to figure out the weird, upwards cardoor.

"Such unnecessary extravagance." Harrumphed the man who definitely did not feel dumb as he swung the door down, his gaze settling on the... everything around them.

The thing looked less like a car and more like a spaceship inside.

What even?

He didn't focus much on any of it, though. His gaze was drawn towards Eva... from the bottoms up. Usually he was pretty good about keeping his eyes were they should be, but he had been made a too conscious of her everything mere minutes ago.

"No." He said dryly. If Eva had managed all that before on the rust bucket, he feared what she could do on this monster machine. Still, he managed a tight grin, winking. "Just make it up to me once we are through this."

TAG: @