plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 7:23:09 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]The visit today is twofold. An assignment and a check-up. It would be nice if Plank could say one was more interesting than the other, or better, or anything. But in truth? They both kind of suck.

One is playing with rocks, the other is checking on seeds. Hooray.

Oh, actually that's not all.

"Are ya comin'?" she shouts over her shoulder to her partner. Not the Barbaracle directly behind her, but her Rocket assigned charge for the evening. Charge being used quite literally here. Maybe "ward" would be better.

Plank rarely likes new people. Even more rarely likes the new people she meets through Rocket. That being said this is a special kind of loathing today.

Because today, she is babysitting.

Or at least that's what it feels like. Going on a job with a grade schooler at her heels. Or-not-so-much on her heels -- which is of course worse. Somehow.

[newclass=.sunshine]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunshine b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,693 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 1:37:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
mineral heists!

In her rather short time of living, Eris has learnt quite a few things about people about their various attitudes towards kids - Namely, how to read them and determine her next course of action in each scenario. With Plank, she's dealing with a somewhat open book, a subtle edge to her voice being enough to tip her off on today's mannerisms.
[break][break]
"Aye!" Her answer is kept short and simple, said with enough energy to maintain the atmosphere but not quite enough to make her seem like a potential pain in the ass. First, she's gotta try and make herself seem relatively independent to remove that stigma of babysitting. Or at least, try to make it such that Plank has less worries on her mind. That matter is easily addressed by the watchful eye trained on her figure, a stoic Luxray gracefully slinking in her wake - Despite his inability to communicate with words, Reiner is no pushover when it comes to babysitting Eris. With him around, her antics are easily shut down with a light bat to her back, or a gentle nudge in her side. After all, no one wants to be scraping the remains of pokemons or other creatures from the walls.
[break][break]
"Do we get to keep what we collect? Or giving them to the higher ups?" A rather important question she must ask if she wishes to pursue any of her little research projects. "They'd sell for quite a bit, right?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 8:57:58 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]Plank watches the little girl and her Luxray with a careful eye. The quick answer from her child companion is a good sign for the future, but she's not sure she trusts any kid as far as she can throw them. She remembers being a kid (some would argue she still is one) and it's hard to know what kinda shit they'll get into until they do it.

"Maybe if we find a large vein they'll let us keep some," she answers the girl's question, shrugging and turning back around as she speaks, "I wouldn't get your hopes up though. I wouldn't go sneakin' any, neither."

The warning is offered just to cover her bases.

"Cirri, start scrapin' these stones here," Plank orders a second later, pointing to a nearby bit of cave wall with some odd bulges in it. The Barbaracle walks up before taking a few swipes at it with the sharp RAZOR SHELL on her hands.

[newclass=.sunshine]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 0:51:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,693 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 15:44:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
mineral heists!

"Dang it."
[break][break]
Just as she thinks there might be a chance, her hopes are shut down immediately. While she's certain she'll be able to escape severe punishment if she plays her cards right, Eris is less so willing to implicate her poor caretaker who's already having somewhat of a bad day. After all, mining for hidden treasure isn't exactly fun when you don't get to keep some of the spoils for yourself.
[break][break]
But there's not really much use complaining about such rules when this little quest of theirs provides her a chance to get out and about, to explore the region and perhaps, mark out a few special locations to revisit when she finds the opportunity to. Watching as Plank's Barbaracle begins chipping away at the suspicious bumps in the wall, Eris briefly considers using her own creations to expedite the process, only to be nudged away from the idea with a brief glare from Reiner.
[break][break]
He knows her all too well, his teeth gently biting onto the back of her jacket as he lifts her off his back and onto the ground. Then, he points to her backpack with such certainty, a grunt escaping him as he waits for her to heed his advice. And she does - albeit with a roll of her eyes and a brief moment of grumbling - her hands already wrapped around a pokeball as she releases the pokemon within.
[break][break]
"Thalassa, can you help me blow up the part of the wall?"
[break][break]
The Buizel freezes for a second, squinting at her trainer before waddling over to the section indicated and blasting it with a Hydro Pump. It's nowhere as flashy as the explosives she has in her bag but Eris will have to make do for now. After all, a few seconds of pyromanic glory isn't quite worth the hours of lectures and possible hatred she might gain from the experience.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 1:38:28 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]"It's not so bad," Plank walks back her tone a little now that her warning has been heard (and seemingly heeded), "Ya won't get t' take any of the stones, but it's not like we'll go without any reward."

Once she's sure Cirri is settled into her task Plank turns her eyes back to her charge. She watches approvingly as the little girl sends out her Buizel and it, too, gets to work. Bits of rock fly away in chunks as her Barbaracle tears away at the wall with RAZOR CLAW, and where the HYDRO PUMP lands Plank can see the wall being steadily stripped of stone.

"Now I guess we sit 'n' wait for 'em t' find somethin'," Plank sighs, taking a seat on a nearby bit of rock.

"I'd tell ya t' get comfortable, but . . ." She gestures at the Luxray with one hand while she reaches for her own bag with the other. From inside she pulls out a plastic bottle and a pocket knife. She uses the latter to pop a hole in the former's cap before squirting some water into her mouth.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,693 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 16:45:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
mineral heists!

Something is always better than nothing, unless you're referring to ghost activities or people holding knives. That was the saying that mom always had on her tongue, especially when writing notes into her notebook by the vanilla-scented candlelight. Even if she doesn't quite get to keep the crystals, laying her eyes on the lustrous surfaces of any ruby, quartz or opal is definitely enough to tell her if coming back to these mines will be worth the time.
[break][break]
"Reiner's pretty calm, most times." Taking a leaf out of Plank's book, Eris finds her own rock to sit upon, plopping right down as her Luxray settles down beside her. "He's just kind of a caretaker, since my parents aren't around and stuff." Without being prompted, she doesn't quite find a need to dive into details about it. Most in Rocket are either very informed of her situation or uninterested in knowing the circumstances behind her induction.
[break][break]
"So what do you do around Rocket?" Unlike others, Eris is a natural at delving into the background of others, curiosity always leading the way when making decisions. "I know some people enforce rules, others kind of boss people around... Do you do anything special like that?" Of course, it probably isn't that fair to ask questions about someone else without providing something of equal value.
[break][break]
"I don't really have a role but I make bombs and stuff whenever I can sneak into the labs!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i want more [mission]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 0:45:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: