Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
hearth in the hinterlands [c]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 5:43:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Oh yeah?” Rowan’s lips curled into a smirk, figuring that Adrian would suggest they make the evening more eventful. “I was hoping you’d say that..” There was a small amount of movement as Rowan shuffled his way out of the heavy coat, letting it fall to the wayside onto the rocky floor. “...I’ve been craving your attention all day.” Rowan pushed himself up from the seated position, slinging one of his legs over their own and taking his new position on their lap, wrapping his arms around Adrian’s neck.

Lips softly pressed against their neck, moving upwards along their jaw until their lips finally met in a kiss once more. Rowan’s hands began sliding down the torso of his boyfriend, looking to start removing their outwear with the lust being entirely clear in his intentions. “Mmm…” Crimson had flowed its way into his cheeks as their lips pulled apart, his breathing labored from how long he’d gotten lost in their embrace. “Should we move over to the tent, handsome?” There was nothing that could stop him from satiating his libido at this point, wanting Adrian with the entirety of his being.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hearth in the hinterlands [c]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 1:11:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: