TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Family & Fiance
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 10:08:06 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

THE FIANCE
Male Roughly 24
Honestly most everything about the guy is pretty up in the air. He's engaged to Isra but not out of love, it's all a big agreed upon arrangement for political and financial gain. Due to Isra being second eldest she has some stake in the company her father runs should he pass and she's pretty sure he's waiting to see what happens with the current threat looming in the air to get a chance at that stake through Isra which is why he keeps putting off the wedding/official part. Isra doesn't mind, she's hoping to use his status to help her gain traction of her own so that when the marriage goes tits up (which she considers inevitable because she doesn't want to get married.) it doesn't really matter, it'll just look like an every day separation at best. In short, they're most likely using each other for one thing or another. This can lead to malice and tension or can lead to a mutual sense of do 'do whatever just don't ruin my image' sort of vibe between them.

Personality wise, Isra finds him boring but otherwise 'neutral' to her in personality terms. This means that what she sees in him is some one that's not entirely a push over but doesn't have a strong enough will to step out on the battle field for themselves or those around them should the need arise. They probably aren't flirtatious enough for her liking and not adventurous enough to keep up with her go go go do the thing attitude. He probably very polite and would otherwise come across as unremarkable. She chose him because he seemed the most likely to give her space. Of course you're welcome to have Isra be totally wrong and having just not seen enough of him to see more than that! It would possibly lead to some interesting situations anyway if he managed to do something to get her interest.

depending on the plot choices we go with, her fiance would also be the only one privvy to a little secret of Isra's that only her family knows about outside of her sun allergy.

THE BROTHERS 0/3

Under contruction

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Family & Fiance
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 15:07:57 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]
@bestieguestietanz

Heck yes <3 you do whatever nakes you happy darlin i dont mind.

I probs should have put this in op but my discord is endless#3329 if you wanna chat it out at all

eta: or pm me here whatever works for because I'd love to hear what you wanna do for him ovo

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]