3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Take A Number [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 16:49:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Now-a-days, Eva rarely made it out of the lab, outside of appointments. She knew her new position came with more administrative and paperwork but as a thorough adrenaline junkie she missed being out in the field. Unfortunately, there were still many opportunities where a doctor was necessary. As much as she loved getting out there, that usually meant things were really bad.

The League had been tracking a quite brutal underground pokemon fight ring. It was no surprise they discovered one of the main distribution points in an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Slateport. Eva had only been here a handful of times, but the city had a nasty reputation for being riddled with crime.

The League Officers were currently raiding the premises while Eva readied herself, Blade, Syah, and FEMA to go in to assess the critical patients. This wouldn’t be her first rodeo, unfortunately, “Time out and checklist!” she commanded, the three pokemon lined up. Her fingers danced over the medical pack each pokemon carried, biting her lip gently in concentration as she ran through a mental inventory of what they would need, “Alright, FEMA, fire it up and let’s see if we need to troubleshoot,” The Porygon 2 beeped happily, the tablet embedded in its chest lit up and hummed to life. Eva gently tapped the electronic’s screen, scrolling through a few settings while they waited for the ok to enter the building.

close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
Take A Number [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 22:27:15 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

“I suggest you put down the Rattata now, if you intend on surviving to see prison.” Lucas held the sword out in front of him, pointing the end directly at the criminal he’d cornered in one of the many hallways. “Fuck you, everyone knows Rangers don’t kill people, dumbass!” Their grip around the Pokémon became tighter, forcing frightened squeals out of the Rattata as it writhed in his hands. “You’re right.” He lowered the sword down to the ground, notating in his mind that this was another failed experiment with using a weapon to deter criminal activity. “That being said…” Lucas glanced upwards at the Gligar that was hanging above the man, his lips beginning to curl into a smirk. “...Pokemon don’t tend to like people that hurt their kind. Go ahead Gia, he’s all yours.”

A deafening screech echoed through the hallway as she descended upon the criminal, latching onto their face with her clawed hind legs. “AAAAH!” Lucas moved forward and wrenched the Rattata free from their hands, cradling it in his arms before offering the Gligar a nod of approval. “Just don’t go overboard on the poison, don’t want him to die. Just to learn a very painful lesson.” Gia grinned back at her trainer and started jabbing the man repeatedly with her stinger as Lucas walked away down the hallway, inspecting the various wounds the Ratatta had suffered between the experiments and the mishandling from that man. “Don’t worry, help is right outside.”

It wouldn’t be long before Gia soared behind him and landed on Lucas’ shoulder, taking her perch and looking down on the Rattata with concerned eyes. “It’ll be okay, I hear the medic they brought in does well.” Wincing at the sudden appearance of sunlight as he stepped out of the darkened warehouse, it took him a few moments to locate the station where she’d set up her supplies. “You must be Doctor Morales, I have a patient here for you.” Lucas offered the injured Rattata towards her with a solemn look, the creature breathing shallowly and barely moving in his arms.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Take A Number [m|c]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 19:10:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Ugh, damn it” she was mumbling something with pinched furrowed brows while her fingers danced over the tablet’s bright screen. There was just something about the wireless connect between the blood pressure cuff and the software she just couldn’t figure out. Needless to say, it was annoying the piss out of her.

A frustrated grunt and dramatic eye roll marked the end to her tampering with the equipment, “I’ll figure it out later, thanks FEMA,” The Porygon chirped and whistled a low tune to indicate her own irritation that she couldn’t figure it out either. It would just . . . have to wait.

The sound of her name snapped the doctor back to attention. The blonde spun on her heels to face Lucas with a small, half surprised smile. She was so caught up in her own thoughts she didn’t even hear him approach, “Oh?” her eyes drifted down to the poor Rattata, “Oh!” she kicked into ‘doctor’ gear and motioned for Lucan to follow her to a small exam table, “Set him down here, we’ll take a look,” a clean towel was spread across the table’s plastic top, “Mind being a second pair of hands?”’ she invited Lucas to stay, expecting she’ll need Blade to run around and grab things for her. She wouldn’t be offended if he needed to get back into the building to save more lives and bring her more critters.