1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 17:25:12 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

After a ton of research and getting advise from a professional gardner, the man found out that the seed he acquired from the festival is a very rare and special type of plant. It was the type he couldn’t grow in his normal garden with the rest of them. Of course. It will only grow in two locations successfully, Shoal Cave or Mt. Pyre. The two locations were two very strange areas with them being almost polar opposite in climate from each other. And when the man asked which one he would suggested, the gardner seemed suddenly quiet on the subject. How strange. And even when he tried to do more research about it, it was clouded in mystery.

With no hint of what to expect or which would be a better option, Maverick made the decision to head to Mt Pyre. Warm colored orbs flickered over the mountainous terrain with a grimace. He didn’t understand how a rare plant like this could grow here. Not that vegetation can’t grow here but more or less, a suppose rare one. The man wondered the mountain side in search for that perfect location. He didn’t know much about the plant but figured something that had maybe better soil would be smart. Truthfully, he wasn’t a green thumb.

After roaming Pyre for a few hours, the gym leader finally gave up and picked a spot. His gaze shifted to Azula, the massive six foot seven rapidash skull wearing canine that stood proudly by his side. “Well… I guess this spot will do.” The man fell to his knees and hunched over to begin his dig. Masculine hands clawed at the earth in an attempt to plant this seed. Azula helped too, digging in own paws into the earth. And in not time at all, a medium sized whole was created in the ground. Reaching into his pocket, the man pulled out the seed and placed it in the center of the whole. He let out a sigh, pushing the loose dirt back over the whole to cover the seed.

Once that was done, the man brushed his hands off against his pants and stood. His gaze met Azula’s. “I should probably water it, right?” The hell hound gave him a puzzled look. He accepted the silent exchange as he plucked a half empty water bottle from his bog and dumped the remaining water on the plant. Both of them stared at the lump of dirt for a moment, unsure of what to do next. “I guess we just wait,” he sighed, turning to find a place to sit, “Maybe we will just chill here for a little bit to make sure no wild animals try to steal the seed or something.”

for at my pyra. carrot seed 1/3

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 22:29:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKILL SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 21:44:45 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Boredom was his worse enemy.

The gym leader hated being bored. It wasn’t fun. That’s what he was at the moment. Bored.

A long over exaggerated sigh escaped the man as he sat on the ground, warm orbs flickered back and forth in search of some kind of entertainment. His gaze shifted to his beloved hell hound, curious what she was doing to keep herself busy. To his disbelief, his search found her curled up in almost a ball napping. One side of his lip curled up in a smirk, eyes rolled as he leaned onto knees. Arms folded over themselves to rest his head on them. With everything going on, he wasn’t surprise she was tired.

At the thought of it, the man yawned. A sudden waves of sleepiness washed over. A nap was not an opinion for him. He didn’t have time for naps. Maverick took in a deep breath, exhaling loudly as he watched the scenery around him. A big cool breeze kept him cool underneath the party cloudy sky. Luckily, there was no rain for today and the temperatures were going to be mild. In the distance, he spots a green blob floating by without a care in the word. This made Mav huff. He wondered what it was like being a wild pokemon.

for at my pyra. carrot seed 1/3. pass!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 22:18:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHUPPET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 17:06:04 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It didn’t take long for another wild pokemon to make its appearance. However, this pokemon too didn’t seem to care about his rare seed or him. In fact, the shuppet completely ignored him all together. Warm orbs observed as the purple ghost pokemon floated right before his eyes. It almost appeared to be fleeing from something but what was unknown. A sigh escaped him, unsure if he should just leave or continue to wait just to be safe.

His gaze shifted to his hell hound, watching her chest cavity rise and fall with each deep inhale and exhale she took in her sleep. He had so many things to do but at the same time, he wanted to keep this special plant safe from being eaten.

for at my pyra. carrot seed 1/3. pass!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 20:29:48 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 16:39:39 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Several hours had pass sense anything note worth had happened. Boredom was becoming too much for the man. He let out another sigh, warm gaze flickered over the terrain. Azula, the massive six foot seven rapidash skull wearing canine, stood from her sat position only to let her nose fall to the earth. Her nostrils flared with the intake of scents before lifting her mouth into the breeze the whirled pass them. She sampled the air, picking up a scent up wind from her. Her nose dropped to turn to her master, letting out a low whine as she scratched the earths surface in hopes her trainer would want to move.

And of course, this got the man’s attention. His brow rose, taking in deep breath as he got to his feet. “Yeah,” he mumbled as he gathering his things and brushed off any dirty that might have stuck to his clothing, “We can check it out. I think it’s save for the day.” The canine let out a pleased and playful growl, leaning back as her front legs extended to give her master a frisky bow. His gaze shifted from the seed he just planted to her, her actions got the man to reveal a hint of a smile. “Alright alright,” he confirmed with her, moving away from the location, “Lead the way.”

The two made their way to the location the hell houndoom tracked the scent. To Maverick’s surprised, a slowking was spotted sun bathing in what little sun that peeked through the clouds. Azula let out a hushed growl, the edges of the lips scrunched to reveal a sneak peek of her pearly whites. The human let out a stiff chuckle. “One nap and you are ready to play huh?” The man eyed the unexacting creature, unsure of he really wanted it. He did want a slowbro but not a slowking. If anything, he could get it and see if someone wanted to trade. “Alright. Go ahead but I want to catch it.”

Azula wasted no time as soon as her trainer gave her the okay. She leaped form their hiding spot, letting lose a series of snarls and growls as her muzzle opened to let saliva start to drip from her muzzle. The slowking, however, didn’t seemed startled by the houndoom’s sudden presence. One of its eyes peeked open, flickered over the tamed creature before reclosing. It wasn’t bothered by her at all. This, of course, didn’t please Azula. With a simply flex of her leg muscles, she launched herself forward rather swiftly. Muzzle opened wide as she clamped down on the hard shell on its head. The slowking opened its eyes and got to his feet, Azula still firmly attached to its crown. Maverick stiffed a laugh while Azula pulled and tugged on it but with no prevail. It shifted its weight, forcing the canine to move with it.

The whole thing was comical, but Maverick was starting to get really tired and wanted to go him. Reaching into his pocket, the man plucked an empty ball. He took a mental note that he was starting to run low on them. With this eye on the prize, the man tossed the ball at the wild pokemon. The hell houndoom let go as the ball was hurled their way. The slowking didn’t seem to mind while the ball smacked its crown and sucked it in before it fell to the earth with a light thud. The man shrugged, knowing how chill the species was.

for at my pyra. carrot seed 1/3. capture!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
not a gardener [sw/cs]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 22:28:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SLOWKING!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 5 PD.

[break][break]