1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
wanna be a cowboy [m/c]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 21:32:01 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Believe it or not, this was something the burnt scarred man had ever actually done before. It was something he never thought he would really need to learn. After all, he never had dragon rider training or arcanine rider training before. What made this different from them? Yes, he understood that Rapidash were different from most. If there was no trust between the pokemon and the rider, the rider could be burned and the pokemon spooked. But honestly, did it really required a different type of training?

A long muffled sigh escaped him. Warm crimson colored orbs observed as others mounted their steed and galloped on their merry way. A snort draw his attention to his own rapidash, her left hooded foot kicked the earth in anticipation for the run. A hint of a smile tugged the edges of his lips, rough hands gingerly caressed the side of Shelby’s face. The fire horse accepted his affection, even leaning into his touch before bobbing her head up and down a few times.

Maverick let out a stiff chuckle, hands retreated to his pockets. “Easy girl” he hushed her as she started to make more of a ruckus, “We have to wait for something else before we can head out.” The rapidash let out another unsettled snort. She just wanted to run. The gym leader shook his head, knowing that if the person doesn’t show up soon she might go on without him.

for @chloe at route 120 doing free rein mission. im so terrible at starters. WHY?! mav is waiting for his partner. he will be riding shelby.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#686E91; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#686E91; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wanna be a cowboy [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 11:48:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe had been acquainted with Fudge the Mudsdale for some time. Chloe met Fudge at a local ranch she had been volunteering with, through the course of those days the two formed a firm bond. Chloe rarely rode horses but Fudge was a great way to learn; well-mannered and a gentle giant.
[break][break]
Today’s weather was perfect for horse riding. Crisp air, clear skies, and warm temperatures was all she wanted. Chloe grabbed Fudge’s reins, leading her past other riders and towards the meeting spot. She made plans to ride along with Maverick, and she was running a little late.
[break][break]
She soon spotted Maverick, having a rough time handling his Rapidash. Chloe quickly picked up her pace, waving apologetically when she was close enough. “Maverick right? Sorry to keep you waiting.” She was out of breath but still smiled.
[break][break]
She gave Fudge a gentle pat before looking back at the man and his rapidash. “I’m ready to go, you know how to ride right?”

[break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
wanna be a cowboy [m/c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 19:36:20 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The sound of a feminine voice calling out forced Maverick’s gaze shift from his antsy creature to a short haired woman. She darted up to him with an sweet apologetic smile. In an attempt not to be rude, the man gave her a small smile and nodded his head yes. “Yeah, I’m him. You must be Chloe then.” The scarred trainer turned to face her and extended his hand out for a quick handshake. “It’s nice to meet you.”

With the greetings out of the way, his partner appeared to be ready to get going. But when questioned about his knowledge about horse back riding, the man gave a casually shrug and a half smile. “Nope,” he replied confidently, knowing that he had no idea what he was really doing, “ but it can’t be too different from riding an arcanine or a salamence, right?”

Without wasting a moment, the man grabbed the reins and mounted on the back of his shiny rapidash. Of course, he took him a few attempts without the aid of a saddle but adjusted himself conformable on the bare back of his beast. Shelby neighed loudly and stomped her front hooves into the dirty, bobbing her head as her trainer pulled on her harness. She was beyond ready to run. Mav turned to the woman with a nod. “I’m ready.”

for @chloe at route 120 doing free rein mission. feel free to tell mav he is doing something wrong. ill probably have him fall off in the next post or something. lol

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wanna be a cowboy [m/c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 21:03:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Yes that's me!" Chloe responds with a smile, tucking loose brown hair behind her ear. She adjusts her grip on Fudge's reins and then looks towards the hand extended out to her. "Likewise Mr.Maverick" She gives his hand a loose shake.

Her head tilts in consideration, "I would say it's very different." Chloe remarks kindly, watching as her partner struggles to control his shiny rapidash. The behavior of Shelby made her feel weary.

Chloe clears her throat before continuing. "You have to be firm yet gentle at the same time if that makes sense." She strokes Fudge's mane while speaking, glancing back to Maverick. "Otherwise they'll never listen and will try to take charge. "

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
wanna be a cowboy [m/c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 19:39:41 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The look on Chloe’s face made the man rethink about what he was about to do. And while she was explaining how to ride, Shelby was ready to go.

Without much warning, the oddly colored Rapidash reared up and let out a series of neighs. He could almost feel his stomach drop, eyes widened as he let go of her reigns and wrapped his arms around her next. This only excited her more, landing and then darting forward. Maverick hollered, hands slipped off each other as his butt meet the ground several feet from were they started. “Ouch,” he mumbled, slowly getting to his feet while rubbing his hindquarters, “That was rough.”

His gaze flickered to see Shelby come to a stop, turning and darting back to him. He sigh, glad that he had built enough of a relationship to have her come back and not just run off. His gaze then shifted to Chloe. A light chuckle escaped him, hand rose to scratch the back of his neck in embarrassment. “I don’t know what happened,” he told her while the shiny rapidash came to a trot to him, “Guess she was too excited or something.” The horse like creature nudged him with her nose, letting out a snort. “What did I do wrong?”

for @chloe at route 120 doing free rein mission. tehe. i did it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wanna be a cowboy [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 4:39:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: