the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
a disturbance in the force [c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 16:05:19 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: rooftops

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
It could be attributed to the wind whistling across the rooftops that Emma doesn't hear someone approach. But the truth was she simply wasn't paying as close enough attention as she should have. The woman's thoughts are dark and cloudy, her expression severe despite the fact her attention doesn't linger on anything specific.[break][break]

She's retreated to her vantage point, a spot in the city where she can see everything. Here, she feels some semblance of control or understanding. She may not have been a supporter of the League or its people, but from up here she found peace. The hustle and bustle of the city fascinated her, calmed her. It allowed her a moment to breathe deeply and see through the eyes of innocents, to take into consideration the little things in life.[break][break]

Though she'd never admit it, she looked forward to the early mornings spent just existing.[break][break]

This time, however, there is no sense of calm. The weight of the world bolsters her shoulders, and the woman's arms are crossed over her chest as she leans against a wall. Her foot leans against the edge of the roof, boot tread biting into the cement barrier. She seems lost in thought, brows knitted together to reflect her complicated mood.[break][break]

And when gravel crunches nearby, she doesn't hear it. [break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 22:44:49 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Progress was a fickle bitch. One minute you're smashing through obstacles and life is delivering win after win, and next thing you know you're getting nothing but goose eggs. Oscar was facing an unexpected roadblock, being that his ambitions were suddenly seeming impractical. More specifically, his new generator wasn't working. How many prototypes has he made? How many mega stones had he blown up? How many pokemon had he shredded to harness their life force? The answer to all was more than he should have by now.

As he faced yet another failed energy experiment, Oscar felt the need to get a new perspective. He had left the warehouse he was using behind, letting his laborers clean up the mess, and decided to take a walk up town. Yet has he strode down Slateport's busy streets his stress only grew. He couldn't think straight with all these people, all this noise. He needed to find solitude. Where can he go to just be alone? Oscar stopped in his tracks and looked up--and suddenly it came to him.

Oscar chose a building and entered. It wasn't hard to reach the roof, no one was paying him any mind and the doors were already unlocked. He scaled the stairway to the very top of the building, stepping out into what he thought would be the fresh air of isolation. Yet as he walked upon the gravel covered rooftop, he found that he wasn't alone. Oscar flinched, cursing under his breath as he prepared to turn back and try somewhere else. However, after a double take he realized that the person he had intruded upon seemed familiar. Was that--Emma?

Oscar's expression softened, what were the fucking odds? The last time he saw Emma was at the Rocket meeting, where she left in what seemed like a dire mood. Oscar remembered wanting to approach her about it, yet at the time it seemed inappropriate. Now? Well he wasn't sure. It seemed like a prime opportunity, but Oscar had his own problems right now. How could he support someone when he felt like he can barely support himself? She hadn't noticed him, perhaps he could just sneak away.

Oscar's gloved hands tightened into a fist. He shuddered as he shook his head, he couldn't go. Emma was his friend, and something was clearly troubling her. Oscar had come too far to return to poor social habits. He took a long, shaky breath. When he felt ready, he dared to approach.

"Um, Emma? Wow what are the odds of running into you up here?"

Hopefully she doesn't bite his head off.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 2:11:36 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Darkness, hovering like tendrils, pervade her vision. They creep up on her like ghosts, hovering in the woman's peripherals like phantom whispers. These shadows had only grown worse since the meeting, since meeting Darkrai face-to-face and challenging it.[break][break]

And they haunt her now even when she sits in silence, willing the nightmares to stop- especially the waking ones. [break][break]

Her fingers curl into tight fists, her posture stiff as Oscar approaches. She doesn't hear him coming, doesn't notice him hesitate or backtrack or come to the conclusion that he did want to speak with her. So when he speaks up and his heels bite into the loose gravel on the roof, she startles. [break][break]

It shows in the breath she takes, the twitch in her stance. Emma glances over her shoulder and her eyes are wide momentarily as she takes in the man's appearance, registers familiarity and chooses to relax. [break][break]

"Oscar."[break][break]

She sounds breathless- feels breathless. It sickens her. [break][break]

"Is there something you need?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 0:27:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 0:04:53 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
((THANK YOU LOPUNNY!))

As Emma turned, Oscar noted her body language. Her clenched fists and stern expression caused him to tense, a sensation that remained even after her expression softened. As Emma spoke, Oscar's heartrate quickened. Was he scared? Perhaps more than a bit, he didn't want to be bitten for coming out of his shell. Despite this, he would attempt to communicate. "I um, actually came up here to uh uh uh think. Thought elevation would um clear my head heh, and wouldn't you know it you're up here too and I uh--"

Oscar shuddered, how was this woman so intimidating. Yet he wasn't about to run away now, so he gulped and took a deep breath. His body relaxed, and when he was ready he spoke. "Emma I saw how you reacted at the meeting when Darkrai chose Lulu. You may not consider us close but I consider you my friend and I'm worried about you."

Oscar sighed, his head pulsing as he wrangled his inner anxiety. 

@emma
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 22:14:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Maybe it is because she's picked up on Oscar's nervous body language, or maybe it's because in his presence, she grows softer. She breathes out, and in that breath her fingers relax from their iron grip.[break][break]

"I see."[break][break]

His stammering is distracting, but she seems unbothered by it. The woman's attention washes over him slowly, meticulously, picking apart his intention. Eventually, she glances away from him and back across the blinking streets below them. [break][break]

"What do you think of the avatars - of Gods choosing men to be blessed, to be superior to the rest? Tell me the truth."[break][break]

With a wave of her hand, the Wolfe invites him to join her.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 2:17:16 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was taken aback by Emma's question, mostly because he had never really thought about it before. Or at the very least, he had yet to come to a firm conclusion. He folded his arms, contemplating for a moment. He wanted to give a thorough and honest answer.

A few seconds rolled by, the breeze lightly passing over the rooftop to fill in the silence. Eventually Oscar spoke, his eyes fixated on the horizon. "To be honest with you, I can't decide. Part of me is jealous, I see their power and I so badly want it for myself. Part of me feels proud, happy that my peers can ascend to some sort of superior existence. What I feel most though? Fear. I've seen what these pokemon are capable of and it's fucking scary."

Oscar sighed, the memories of nearly being disintegrated by the legendary bird Zapdos sending chills down his spine. He shook the trauma from his head, content to ignore it forever if necessary. He finished his statement, "I trust the people that have been chosen to wield this power to the best of their ability--but I don't trust the power itself.

Oscar blinked, ignoring the voice in his head calling him a hypocrite. Sure the power was scary, but he couldn't deny that if it were offered to him he would snatch it in a heartbeat. He's only human after all.

He looked to Emma, "And you?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 23:08:10 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma doesn't watch him to wait for an answer, she merely looks away and back over the city. She's lost in thought, hyperfocusing on details in her life that had been keeping her up at night. [break][break]

It doesn't surprise her that he is tempted by that power, that he feels the pull of the Gods.[break][break]

But it is his honesty that catches her off guard. Though he'd never lied to her before, she hadn't been expecting him to genuinely speak to her so openly. He would catch that shock in her by the way her cheek tilts to face him. It's subtle, but her eyes drop and she glances to him openly, gaze questioning.[break][break]

And he would find fear behind her amber eyes, as muted as it might be.[break][break]

"I am... uncertain. But you're right to be afraid - hold onto that. I don't trust it either. The power."[break][break]

She doesn't voice the whole truth: that she doesn't exactly trust the people chosen to wield that power, either. Emma breathes in slowly, holding onto it until her chest hurts. Absently, she rubs at the ring finger on her left hand, though nothing is worn.[break][break]

"I think it's a bad omen, Oscar. Something is coming."[break][break]

Something far worse than a war, worse than a disagreement of ideals, worse than anything Hoenn had yet experienced. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 19:20:44 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Something is coming...

Oscar looked out over Slateport, folding his arms deeper as he became lost in thought. He felt a sudden sense of importance standing up there, unearned but encroaching nevertheless. He looked upon the people below, going about their lives as best they could. What would they think about these 'avatars', wielding god-like power without oversight?

Would they fear for their families? Would they feel safe? Would they even care? Oscar grimaced, longing for the ignorance he no longer had. "Whatever's coming--" Oscar shivered, slowly turning back toward Emma. "At the very least we'll be ready for it."

There was a sadness in Oscar's eyes, as if he had made a decision that pained him. He gave no hints of his secret choice, instead posing another question for Emma.

"If a god offered you the chance to be their Avatar, would you accept? What would you do with that power?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 21:07:59 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Oscar's attention drifts past her and over the city. She follows his gaze slowly, shifting her weight to face him but to look over her shoulder. Her breathing is slow and measured, as if she is counting them out to be her last.[break][break]

And in their mutual silence, Oscar is the first to break it. She can hear the fear in it, the uncertainty-- but she can also hear the truth. In all of their years at each others side, she had never once doubted him to speak to her honestly. His confidence, while misplaced, manages to provide her comfort. [break][break]

The woman's sharp eyes find his, and his sadness softens her edges in a way that seemed wrong. Emma, the wolf, the hunter, Rocket's tooth and claws. And yet here she was, a deflated image of that strength in the face of Oscar's honesty.[break][break]

"Do we have the right to say no? Do we even have that option?"[break][break]

She exhales.[break][break]

"If I had that sort of power - I'd pray that I used it right."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 21:45:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar nodded slowly, too focused on his inner turmoil to notice Emma's change. The beast looked back over the city, his slim body shivering as he held himself. Whether it was from the cold or fear, he did not know. Fuck, he had only come here to reflect on his job--this was so much worse. 

Yet he did not feel afraid of Emma, she had been nothing but kind to him--even with the intrusion. They haven't always gotten along, yet Oscar placed absolute trust in his fellow beast. She had to have been one of the few Rockets he could say that about. As his gaze lingered outward, the city became more and more abstract. His thoughts bubbled over, and he felt comfortable enough to reveal them to Emma.

"I would say yes. Without hesitation. I'm a lot like Gavin, in a way. I always crave more power, even when I think I've reached the limit. If a god asked me? There would be no question. I would sacrifice my humanity in a heartbeat to become more powerful. I am not proud of this fact."

Oscar looked back to Emma, his gaze far sterner than before. "Let's make a pact, here and now. We must keep each other grounded. If no one else, we have to keep in check for the sake of Rocket and Hoenn." Oscar turned fully toward his superior, "I need to be kept in check. I trust you alone with that task."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 16:14:24 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Oscar's admission does not surprise her, but it does bring her a sense of dread. His admittance came with the realization that she might very well be alone in her fears, in her reluctance to accept these Gods among men. And to hear him relate to Gavin so easily, to read him as exactly what she had seen stung more than she realized.[break][break]

But there, at the end, Oscar surprises her. [break][break]

I am not proud of this fact.[break][break]

She meets his gaze, surprised further to see his sternness instead of his submission. He looks at her as if they were equals- and they very much were and had been for a long time, regardless of how he saw her.[break][break]

Hope embeds itself like a seed in her chest at his declaration. He's turned to fully face her now and she is watching him, absorbing his statement and the power behind his request. He wanted a pact, he wanted them to look out for each other and to keep one another grounded.[break][break]
"Your trust will not be misplaced."[break][break]

And then, without warning, the woman offers him a hand as if to solidify their agreement. But instead of a handshake, she would, if he returned the gesture, pull herself into him for a hug. It is uncharacteristic of her but she is only human. For a long time she had forgotten that.[break][break]

"I trust that you will do the same for me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 4:31:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar saw Emma's hand and didn't know how to react. For some reason his first instinct was to think that it was some kind of trap, that she'll grab him and throw him off the roof. That was a ridiculous thought though, bred from a the dying assumption that Emma didn't like him. Oscar took her hand, and what happened next was somehow more surprising.

The embrace warmed Oscar immediately, though his shock caused him not to return it initially. He hadn't been hugged by someone in a very long time, and the last person he expected to be given one by was Emma Wolfe. Oscar's nerves faded, and he slowly returned the hug with one of his own.

And there they stood, two kindred spirits facing an uncertain future. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 2:18:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: