part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 1:38:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]
Then ruin me.

Lofty words from such a little girl. Oh, how insignificant she is compared to him. And here he is, basking in her perfume. Just breathing her in exacerbates his need to ruin what peace he finds within her arms. It strikes a pang of hunger deep with only one way to release.

A kiss turn wicked; marking his territory.

He huffs.

There is nothing more pressing than a challenge. The chance to rise above, to conquer and vanquish, to make her regret whatever newfound confidence she’s pocketed since her last venture into the region. Whatever issues that riddle her conscious, he’ll cast them away for tonight.

He’s here to replace someone she still longs for. Better yet, he wants to erase his essence from her memory. Replace that image with himself. Smother the last lingering remnants of his bitter rival.

It’s a haughty goal caught in the pit of his throat. He says nothing more. His actions will speak for him. Floral patterns of MISTY TERRAIN spill off the edge of the bed. It helps hide the musky smell to come, obscuring a set of prying eyes that exist but never materialize.

Morning comes too soon.

Fernando stomachs a groan, crooning as he extends his hand forward to reach out for what he expects to be a tuckered out Illea—soon to be employee. Realization hits fast and hard. The consequences of such debauchery do not come light but Fernando accepts them with a bitter roll of his eyes. His only choice is to double down.

A trail of soft kisses trace along her arm, not to wake her, but for his own need for affections. Moments like these are his only chance at tenderness. They’re small pockets of venting, releasing what sporadic needs Fernando has for intimacy.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 2:27:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]there's nothing poetic about ruination. breaking apart at seams worn down. crumbling beneath malnutrition and lack of care. you look to broken buildings and half standing bits of the past and think man, that's an amazing timestamp of ancient history. you never think how it has weathered the years. how harsh weather, war, and destruction have changed the original architecture...

illeana reyes is no different. there's nothing poetic about the fall. icarus's sister plunging to her death, wax coating a body charred by flying too high, daring to touch the sun.

where she is icarus, fernando silph is the center of the universe. bright, shining, pulling everyone and everything into his orbit. it's as impressive and glamorous as it is deadly.

she'll be a casualty of his touch. it might not be soon but it's certain. he will destroy her and she'll let him.

tonight, there's a different kind of destruction to be had. mutual, solely based on attraction like atoms coming together because the pull is too strong to keep them apart.

and she's too far gone to stop, too deep in the rabbit hole to keep from falling. there's hesitation in some of her movements, a memory clinging to the skin. it's written over with touch and kiss, new memories being etched into skin like tattoos. deep enough to bleed but can it cover the past? can it erase the ink beneath with new lines?

misty terrain clings to corners of a room. blanketing, hiding, and her skin crawls with sensations craved. there's a prickling at the back of the neck like eyes following the silhouette. it stays unnoticed, forgotten and erased.

|||||||

butterfly kisses trace her arm. she stirs slightly, shifting further into the comfort of blankets and pillows. her skin reacts to touch, goosebumps rising without hesitation. morning light bleeds in through cracks in curtains. it's persistent in pulling her from the clutches of sleep until she's beginning to wake.

"fuck," comes first, hissed out as tired eyes finally blink open and the start of a headache eases into the temples. realization comes second, the proximity of body heat causing her to glance over her shoulder. she'll find him there and a small lazy smile creeps onto her lips. the aftermath of affection lingers on her skin in the form of faint tingles before fading entirely.

"hi."

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 2:31:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“

Fernando doesn’t dare respond. Not with words. Not now. In silence there is a reclusive hole he finds shelter in. Actions speak more articulate than he ever could. He seals it with another kiss as he parts, moving up the bed to meet her eyes with his own, before leaning in.

His good morning starts with parting lips looking to intermingle with her own. He’s slow, easy on the approach, as he looks for a more intimate, loving pursuit than the carnal afterglow from last night.

Love is an emotion he keeps strictly physical. Touch is his love language and he whispers it with the secret promise to keep her to himself. His hands slides across her hands, looking to invade her fingers, intertwined.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 3:36:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]another kiss presses to skin in the absence of words. she can't say she minds much. the gentleness of it all elicits a soft sigh, even as he pulls away, as he moves up. gazes lock and she's searching for something she doesn't know, something she doesn't expect. it ends when he drifts in, eyes fluttering shut in anticipation.

she'll meet him halfway, lips parting and melting into affection. it's different than last night, than the starved hunger boiling into their movement. gentle, intimate, loving. truthfully, it's a side to him she's never seen. slow and sweet like honey dripping from a spoon and it's so easy to get stuck.

illeana shifts closer, opening herself up to the affection, to him. his touch is gentle, fingers weaving into empty spaces and lacing with her own. another sigh is breathed into him and swallowed up. part of her wants to stay here a while longer, kept in a softness that can't be broken by the outside world. she knows it's impossible but god, wouldn't that be nice? the notion keeps her locked in kisses, locked in him and what solace he offers.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 4:18:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The duality of man.

Fernando, for all his front-facing characterizations, is a multi-faceted person. Everyone is. It is the situations they put themselves in that serves as a coinflip as to which side someone will see. His are as divisive as night and day. In it, he brandishes his longing for another with Illeana as a willing vessel.

Love extends beyond touch. It is a worship of the body. Devotion to manipulating nerves into secreting the hormones that elicit gasps and spasms. He looks to solve her like an algorithm, solve for X with his own body being the only constant variable.

Mwah!

They slept together. That much is clear. And, that should be enough. Going to bed on a full stomach should mean his appetite for passion has been sated well into lunch. But Fernando’s greed knows no end. He looks for more, for breakfast in bed, to match his strict diet for the most important meal of the day

And when he’s sick to his stomach of her taste, both figurative and literal, he rolls over with a content sigh.

Life returns to normal and an offer to shower first is present. Should she default in her own exhaustion, he’ll take it up without remorse. Hot water washes away both sinful soot and whatever is left of the heart he wears on his sleeve.

It’s time to clock in.

Reyes.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 5:13:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she's come to find out there's a science in everything.

experiments with variables changing or constant, hypothesis's created through experience and collected data. where this coupling could be considered anything but, it had begun as a theory. the formula written in the confines of a busy club and left to collect dust for months. picked back up upon her return like a mystery waiting to be solved. plug in the equation, add the pieces together, and get a result.

if only she actually knew what she was getting into.

as if the first result wasn't satisfying enough, the second becomes just as pleasing as the first. somewhere the line blurs and bleeds into hunger for more than just the satisfaction of a proven theory. it had been messy before the morning and now that line no longer exists, pieces of it scattered on the floor with articles of clothing.

there's similarities between what drives them. hunger matches hunger, appetite not sated as if they are starving despite eating just before bed. it starts with a kiss and ends with a satisfied sigh. breaking away from each other comes next, his body moving away first and hers shifting a moment later.

she'll take the offer without hesitation, flashing a lazy smile before escaping to the warmth of a shower. soap and hot water washes away sin but sensation of touch lingers long after she has finished and dried off. he'll find her starting to replace clothes when he returns, blonde hair still damp.

"fernando," she murmurs, glancing his way. there's mild amusement in her expression, in the way her lips settle on the ghost of a smile. "already gonna put me to work?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 5:44:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Depends.

Like clockwork, Fernando reverts to the systematic approach he’s learned to embrace. Curt, monotone, and straight to the point. The contrast between now and an hour ago is severe enough to cause whiplash.

His break is over.

Do you intend to sign with Silph?” He makes a grab for his clothes. A quick whip straightens out the minor wrinkles, not enough to be presentable but still a better measure than before.

We’ll be making a move to be more independent soon. You’re free to work with the League to a degree but you’ll no longer be working for them.” The distinction is important. Fernando’s bid to move forward has already been set in stone. Literally. With Alexander gone, Devon Corp. already set to be bought out by Silph Co. Factor in the agreements outlined in the Aqua Initiative, there’s no point in working for the League anymore.

Time to make his own.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 3:11:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]her hands still in the process of changing, the fabric of her dress settling around her waist. "yes," she murmurs. business mode is back and she's faced with an almost fond familiarity. "if you have a job for me then i'll do it."

dressing is resumed as he whips out wrinkles in his own clothes. straps put back into place, skin half hidden away. she'll run her fingers over creases until it looks somewhat presentable.

"what do you mean by becoming more independent?" curiosity etches itself into her features and she's probing for more information to solve an equation. "i had assumed the league had a hand in everything... is that no longer the case?" has she missed more than she originally thought? apparently so.

illeana is quick to move, quick to settle onto the corner of his bed and begin the process of finger combing through drying hair. her attention stays on him, never shifting. "honestly, it doesn't bother me to not work for the league anymore. i agreed to join you simply because i want to. league or no league." he can offer her what the league cannot, that much they both understand.

and while he might not need her, she needs him in a way that he recognizes, that he uses to his advantage. despite all the changes to personality and appearances, she's still an unconscious pawn in his hands.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 2:55:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“The League has a hand in everything because I have a hand in everything.

Fernando’s speech is nothing short of hyperbolic. However, there’s a shred of truth behind every statement. His move away from the League will leave a rift for his successor to fulfill.

Partnerships are a collaborative effort, after all.

Who else does Hoenn have that can force a deal between any other entity? His tendency to strongarm those that prove resistant only works because he has creates leverage with no fear of exploiting it. Not everyone can be so heartless much less clever.

And now, whoever takes his spot, must to the same to him.

Impossible.

And, in this current climate, it is more important than ever before that we look after ourselves.

All of you should make your decision in accordance with your self interest at heart.

When it comes time to repeat those words for all to hear, he’ll have meant it.

And should that mean we come into conflict with the League?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 3:39:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]without him, the league wouldn't reach as far as it does. bright yellow wouldn't bleed into every aspect of hoenn. and without him pulling strings like a puppeteer, would things be worse? it's difficult to tell in the moment, in the aftermath with not one but two sides of him so familiar.

even without the security of knowing she's in better hands, she'll still place her piece on the board with his. aligned on his side as a pawn, a knight, a queen. black and white, one moving and one conquering.

"that they are," she echoes, fingers stilling in strands of hair for a moment. "but not all of them are good for the parties involved." sometimes, partnerships are best left broken. her fingers resume combing.

more important to look after themselves. a piece of advice she's rooted into her mind, allowing it to steadily grow and overtake outdated traits. don't be a doormat, don't be a lamb. if there is anything she has learned, it's the simple fact that you only have yourself. that knowledge has made her free, yes, but also green eyed and hungry.

"look after yourself, your loved ones, and hope for the best?" a shrug follows and her hands leave her hair, now tangle free, to strum lightly against the skin of her thighs. an anxious tic persistently clinging to her movements. "it's only going to get worse from here."

there's always something looming, something coming.

a leg rises to cross over the other and she looks at him, expectant. "would we come into conflict with the league?" she doesn't quite understand, brain still mildly hazy from breakfast in bed. it'll take a few more minutes before the cogs in the machine fully turn. "would they take kindly to people leaving? after knowing what they do?" she has her doubts, truthfully.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 4:23:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?

Fernando doesn’t request further elaboration. The fact Illeana has anything to say at all about the matter means more than enough. Probing can come later. Not when there’s more intimate discussions to be had.

Hope?

A laugh strums from his throat. His eyes narrow in on her. He approaches, slowly, with purpose, fingers reaching out to tickle the underside of her chin. He holds her gaze in the palm of her hand.

I do not hope, Reyes. I make it a reality.

And, in a show of force, he flashes her the same smile and glimmer she had been using against him last night. The same one that had eroded at the last barrier of distance between them.

I will protect what is mine. Whatever the cost.

It’s a promise with more repercussions than either can imagine. But that will unravel with time. For now, Fernando settles on the present and immediate future. Which, at this point in time, entails her.

I doubt it but I have to plan for the impossible.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 4:54:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]silent and still, even as he approaches. she doesn't bother speaking, not when he's languid in the approach, his laughter echoing in her ears. there's purpose to the movement. the rising of a hand brings with it a fluttering. his fingers tickle the underside of her chin and she's shivering involuntarily.

the room almost seems to fade into white noise compared to that look in his eye. that smile, that familiar expression. she should recognize it. she had used it on him herself, after all. a breathy sigh escapes, then, and she's understanding that there's no going back now. not after last night, not after this morning, not after that look he's giving her.

illeana is all but putty in his hands, just the way he wanted.

"what do you consider yours?" it's soft, curious. hesitant to read between lines, not wanting to assume based on a look alone.

he speaks of the impossible for he thinks in futures she can't fathom. and as such, he plans for when those futures come knocking on the door. her head tilts slightly at the concept.

"have you formulated a plan, yet?" of course he has. he's fernando silph. the real question should be what it means for her.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 5:14:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Those I have sworn to protect.

Despite the build up, regardless of the implication, Fernando opts for the safe answer. If there is more to it then he doesn’t give a straightforward inclination. Instead, he allows it to simmer, to slide seamlessly between the lines for her to pry open at her discretion.

My company. My employees. Friends. Family.

Those are the four tenets expected of any responsible CEO. For Fernando, only two of those a true. The rest are to save face and maintain his image. Which two? Only he knows.

Not in particular,” he answers with a lull of consideration. “We break away. Consolidate. And move forward with our best interest at heart. Progress and success lies in you, the talented that goes unappreciated, while I do everything I can to ensure you succeed.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 23:08:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]is that disappointment she tastes? no, it couldn't be. she licks her lips and the bitterness lingers, evading her senses. she'll ignore it as best she can, if only to keep herself from getting in too deep. impossible, but she'll try.

he leaves it open ended, lingering in a space she could attach her own meaning to. does she want to? or is it better to leave implications unspoken? she deliberates in the silence of a pause, fixing him with an almost expectant stare. as if she needs his help to understand the mess in her head, as if he could sort through it and settle on the right answer.

he doesn't, he won't. she has to do it for herself.

"you'll succeed," she murmurs, finally plucking an answer and holding it close. something sparks in the eyes, halfway between understanding and gratitude. it goes one way and then the other until it bleeds into certainty. "you always do." and then, she's pulling her head away from his touch, planting her hands behind her and leaning her weight back onto her arms.

employee or friend, that's her classification. not quite one but more of another yet still in uncharted territory to be sure.

she flashes a satisfied smile, then, as if his answer falls into what expectations she had going forward. "how are you going to ensure my success?" become the puppeteer behind her strings? it's not a guarantee, especially given the previous sentence. "you're certain i'll be appreciated beneath you?" it's only half an innuendo if she stops to think about it. she doesn't, however, instead quirking an eyebrow and tilting her head.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 0:18:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“A dangerous assumption to put in without the work done,” Fernando comments idly. Everyone always assumes Silph will come out on top. It’s a prestige he’s earned during an illuminious career of success. But such lofty expectations become an impossible burden to deload. It comes with every trial, matched only through sheer power of will.

Now that Illeana falls under his jurisdiction, it’s about time she learns it as well.

By making sure you have everything you need. Once you have no excuses for failure, it’s all about keeping you accountable.” His eyes dote on her for far longer than it should.

He answers her query with the snap of his watch strap. It clicks into place as he completes his ensemble. “You’re a smart mind Reyes. You have so much in your heart and head. All you need to do is prove it. I know you’re eager to do so.

His lip service is almost as thorough as last night. He can still taste her on his tongue.