3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
blue [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 5:13:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Considering these individuals just spontaneously came back to life, it shouldn’t be too hard to track down who they were. Or, at least, that’s what Eva thought. She was disappointed didn’t already have a lead on them. Hopefully, she’d be able to at least learn a bit more about how they have been since their … resurrection?

“You were there, what do you think of the tree? Any theories? Besides it being . . . magic," Eva smiled before leaning back to sip her coffee. Priam seemed to have quite the enthusiasm, she was curious if his theories matched his energetic personality.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
blue [c]
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 3:59:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he never had anything outside of crack theories when it comes to the tree, but even those had some semblance to a general idea. he thinks really hard and filters out the unnecessary parts to get a more refined hypothesis.

"well, it attacked back when it was also attacked..." it was one point, and priam tries to follow it up with more. "when it blew up, there's still some of the magic left, or else those people wouldn't have been revived..."

he scratches his head as he gives up. those will be the only two points he can give.

"i bet it's some kind of god who was like 'let me choose a tree as an avatar instead of a human!' and then that tree got all the cool shit, but since it's just a tree, it dies easily, or something like that."

considering what he has learned from rocket, it was kinda close to the truth he supposed. last time he checked, its connection with xerneas wasn't included in the research papers, although league would probably get a connection between the tree and the legendary if they were competent enough in that field.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
blue [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 18:34:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva considered Priam’s words a points. As far as she knew from her limited research thus far, she agreed with his assessment. Her fingertips rhythmically tapped against the warm cup of coffee while her eyebrows pinched, “I don’t know about the avatar thing but I do agree it’s some sort of deity,” That really was the only explanation, “One that, in particular, has control over life,” that limited the possibilities considerably but how else could you explain people just rising from the dead?

“What do you know about the Blue Mulch they were able to collect from the tree?” Eva changed the subject to the research that had been conducted thus far while taking a sip of her coffee.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
blue [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 18:22:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"not much to be honest," he answers truthfully. "i tried reading everything on these files but there were a lot of words i didn't understand."

he didn't want to say he gave up after a few pages, but it's what happened.

"i know it's the other head scientist that time that got it though, and, uh, it's supposed to have some kind of healing properties. they did something with it about a diancie, i know! i just, uh, didn't understand anything, hehe!"

he was absent on most of the development phase of the research considering it's all tests with lab equipment he doesn't understand, but he knows of the results of the one big experiment conducted with it though.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
blue [c]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 0:59:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva nodded along, her mind swimming with what seemed like a million questions she was sur Priam probably didn’t know the answer to. A long, heavy sigh hissed through her lips as he finished. Considering she had a meeting set up with to discuss the Blue Mulch, she wasn’t going to pry her new assistant. Although, she wasn’t aware of using it on Diancie. Surely it was in the research, “Well, looks like I have a lot of reading to do,” she smacked the stack with her free hand and a smile, “I’m just gonna get to that for the rest of the day. If there’s nothing else you want to discuss you’re free to go. We can start your lab training tomorrow.”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
blue [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 16:04:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"wait, lab training?"

his last job was pretty lax since most of his responsibilities include feeding aquarium fish, taking the mail and generally being an errand boy for the most part. there was little involvement in actual science stuff outside of needing physical help.

"i, uh, i mean, sure! i won't disappoint! i can't anyways, but i'm still showing effort! that's how great of an assistant i am!"

he supposed there won't be six hours of him watching tv and playing with his pokemon out of the eight he's in the lab this time around.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
blue [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 17:57:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva laughs at his surprise, “Yes, of course! Didn’t they ever teach you to use the lab equipment?” there’s a moment of pause and realization. There was a lot of work to do then if she needed to teach him, well, everything. She’s waves the thought off with a hand, “Don’t worry about it, we’ll start tomorrow. I’ll email you lab safety videos and what not. You can watch those at home,” There would be a quiz at the end of them, of course.

“It was great to meet you, Pry. Thanks for bringing me all this stuff. If you think of anything else, you can call or email me anytime. Even outside of work hours,” not that she was encouraging him to work outside of 9-5 but . . . Eva’s mind was always running a million miles a minute. She stood to accompany him to the door, wave him off, then throw on a fresh pot of coffee. Emerald eyes trace the stack of papers and USB’s. She has a lot of reading to do.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue [c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 0:57:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ABSOL HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] JUSTIFIED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[BREAK]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: