falling in reverse [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
falling in reverse [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 21:53:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
with a sigh he finally realized that no matter how far they went down this path there probably wasn't going to be anything worthwhile. after all if there was they probably would have seen it by now. meaning it was better to just cut losses and try to find another way to get some business done. he was tired of being sent on wild zangoose chases after all. he had more important things to do that worry about if a rare fossil was going to show up somewhere. "i say we give it up, we're close enough to the entrance still that it won't even matter." feng jumped back on his shoulder as he said it, heading back towards the exit. "i'd say good work but we didn't really accomplish anything." not that it was either of their fault. sometimes it just happened that way.

skipping + ending thread, feel free to do a final post and then we can yeet it to shiv for archiving

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
falling in reverse [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 12:36:57 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
@zhao , Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"I say we give it up, we're close enough to the entrance still that it won't even matter." Zhao spoke up beside her. Serena stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him with a sigh. "I guess you're right. Damn, what a waste of time." She muttered the last bit to herself. All this 'work' just to leave relatively empty handed. Well, at least she managed to get something out of this. So it wasn't that terrible.

"I'd say good work but we didn't really accomplish anything." Serena snorted as she walked beside Zhao as they headed towards the exit. "Save your breath." she teased lightly as the pair made their leave. That's just how the cookie crumbled sometimes. You win some and you lose some. Though, in Serena's case she was usually losing. She could only pray one day her luck would be a bit better.
---

Skipping both| xtra notes: yeet no pokemanz

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
falling in reverse [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 19:24:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE MUNNA FLEES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@zhao &

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!