Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Rocket's egg-ceptional delivery service
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 8:05:56 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan had seen that there was a job offer for people to deliver eggs that had been popping up pretty often as of late. How interesting...getting paid and stealing Pokémon for rocket? EASY PEASY. He wondered who was available to help him out when suddenly a familiar face popped up nearby. was there so Bryan proposed something "Hey Mr. Merlino there's a job offer here that seems pretty tempting if you catch my drift." he said as he raised the phone with the job description on it. "Seems like a payday in more ways than one if you're interested." he said

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 8:32:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Truthfully, Gavin hasn't had the time to invest in looking into the strange influx of Pokemon eggs. Intriguing though it was from a scientific standpoint, Rocket duties have kept him thoroughly tied up in other business.

The sound of his name draws his attention; not Gavin, but Mr. Merlino. Business, then.

"Mm?" He pauses in his purposeful stride, glancing at the phone. There was an ad for an egg delivery service that paid... not well, by his standards, but decent enough for someone who wasn't high up in a criminal empire. He frowns, failing at first to see why it would be of any interest, but another few seconds of contemplation see the plans click into place.

This ad offered payment up-front, likely in a desperate bid to offload the eggs they had no room to take care of. This scheme would likely only work once before the company got wise, but once was enough for a good batch of test subjects. He had been meaning to run more experiments...

"We take the payment and the eggs," he surmises, chuckles. "Smart. I'm in."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 8:52:56 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] It seemed like this guy was pretty wise, of course the money wasn't the real goal. The money was the bonus, the true prize was the pokemon. Bryan smirked "Right on the nose. The money's just a bonus honestly. But free Pokémon for you and I to use seems like a benefit for both of us." he admitted "It seems like they need someone to take some eggs from mauville to slateport. Since the sub's going up in a bit let's already head over to the exit hatch." [break][break]

After some time passed Bryan managed to lead the pair to where the eggs were to be picked up. Bryan managed to sweet talk the lady to get the payment in advance too. Wow they people REALLY were desperate huh? He felt bad for a few moments taking advantage of them...before realizing how much business they're probably in now and got over it pretty quickly. "So. what do you think will hatch from these eggs?" he said as he raised the container his egg was in and observed it closely.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 9:17:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Unlike , Gavin doesn't feel at all guilty about taking advantage of the woman who so readily trusts a pair of strangers to offload her precious Pokémon eggs.

Her mistake, her loss.

"No idea," he says, hefting one of the eggs and holding it up to the sunlight as if that could give him the slightest clue. "You know, I've always found it strange that all Pokemon eggs look the same, regardless of species. What's with that?"

The eggs collected in the basket he'd been handed varied slightly in size, but otherwise gave no indication of difference.

"Maybe we've been duped, and they're not even fertile."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 9:50:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Nahhhh" he retorted to gavin's doubt of the eggs being fertile. "If that was true they wouldn't have stayed in business for very long. When it comes to viral stuff like this a bad review and travel pretty fast" he said raising an eyebrow at the eggs...Damn they really all do look the same don't they? Bryan was EXTREMELY interested in shaking it to see if it would make a noise...but held off on doing so. Was Priam getting to bryan? He shook the thought out of his head physically. "Heh if they are dupes maybe we got free food anyways?" he said trying to paint the brighter picture. "Do you hope it's any certain type or Pokémon specifically? I hope mine's a dark type." he said grinning a bit. [break][break]

"But knowing my luck it'll be a fairy type since they hang out around me even if I don't want them to." he said noting behind him there were some fairy types watching from a distance and nodding his chin towards the bushes to point them out to gavin as well.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 23:09:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Though Bryan has a point, Gavin plays devil's advocate for the sake of it. "I mean, isn't the influx of eggs a new phenomena?" He may not have had time to do research, but he'd certainly heard of it. "Lot of good people turn to bad practices in a desperate situation, otherwise we'd be out of business."

His canines flash with the jest; he'd dropped his voice low so as not to be overheard.

"I'm partial to steel-types, but I'll test on anything."

In fact, being a steel-type was one of the few ways a Pokémon could hope to avoid Gavin's experiments... so long as it wasn't a duplicate of a Pokémon he already owned. He'd always wanted more Corviknight to test on.

"What's wrong with fairy types?"

Though he knows little of them, Marcel had been partial. He wonders if Valerie, the Kalosian icon, had anything to do with it.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 9:20:05 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Wait, Gavin pointed out something rather interesting...influx of new life huh? Bryan thought about it for a moment, could this be the cause of xerneas's remnants? "Hm xerneas you think?" he asked "I mean declan said it himself. Life energy seeping into the very soil of hoenn...maybe it's not a stretch it's affect the pokemon too?" he said putting a finger to his chin as he was wondering what exactly WAS causing this boom of life. [break][break]

"And nothing's wrong with them really, they can be strong in their own right. But they don't exactly fit my...macho personality all that much." he said "A vast majority of them though do tend to cause mischief." he admitted "In littleroot I was known as a bad luck maker cause of the nonsense they'd cause. One time an Aromatisse was following me and started to make a foul smell that knocked out a lot of the people in little root who got too close to me."  he said remembering that poor old lady who couldn't get rid of the smell in the floorboards for weeks.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 12:52:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Hm. I hadn't considered it might be Xerneas' doing." He sounds impressed, canting his head as he turns to regard with a newfound respect. "If it's affecting the plant life, and the Pokemon imbibe those plants... I don't see why it couldn't be having some effect on their reproductive function."

It's something they should keep an eye out for, if nothing else. He makes a note to inquire further with Declan.

Gavin chuckles at mention of macho, remembering a certain covert operation in which he'd been talked into cross-dressing by none other than . Perhaps that's why he'd been loathe to participate.

"Nothing makes you less 'macho' unless you let it," he argues, shrugging his shoulders. "You can train fairy-types to do your bidding just as well as any other. Honestly, they make a great fake-out; no one expects a Rocket to specialize in 'em."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 0:11:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Gavin's words of wisdom managed to pierce the walls he had up if only slightly. It was true no one ever said he wasn't very manly for using fairy types...and they did make good partners for his dark types, was there a reason why they followed him though? It had been happening since he was little and he was still clueless as to why it even happen. "Welp im glad to know at least one other person doesnt think me lesser for it, but in my family's culture it was frowned upon to show even the slightest femminism."  [break][break] 

he commented as it was rare for him to ever speak of his upbringing. He shifted the egg's weight to lean on his one arm as he pointed with the other to his ear with his diamond stud earring. "This shit woulda made my dad pop a gasket but I think it's manly and trendy nowadays." he said giving a sly smirk. Bryan took a glance at his phone while the egg was leaning on one arm and saw that they were starting to approach slate port rather quickly they'd be there shortly

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 20:18:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin scoffs at mention of family culture. "Fuck 'em," he says, inelegant. "My family spewed a lot of bullshit; I've never been happier since the day I told them where to shove it."

Confident as his words come across, he is not telling the whole truth. How he'd ran from his family and their oppression, and only recently learned to shrug off many of the toxic principles they'd instilled in him. Still, even devoid of any personal affect, it was useful advice to impart to one going through the same. Maybe Bryan would wise up quicker than he had.

The port comes into view, briny sea air carried on a fierce breeze as Wingull cry overhead.

"I've got word to our transport," says Gavin, pocketing his phone. He was, of course, talking about Rocket HQ. "Someone should swing by soon enough, but we can wait around at the dock until then."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 5:05:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: