may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 3:41:38 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i see."

elijah lets smoke substitute speech. scent stuffs up the space, and he pens a mental note to ask his florges to beautify the air after.

"pretty ambitious." elijah says. "good luck, then."

such drive to reach heights and power is foreign to him. and although bryan's climbing is lined with noble intent, elijah prefers to tunnel himself through the mountain of progress slowly like his poisons.

"if you think the mulch can do that how about we wait until your sister kicks the bucket before bringing her back?" he says, half-joking and half-serious.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 5:50:40 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan stood there stunned. What the fuck did he just say? Did he just really? His rage flared on his face for a second for a moment before he remembered who Elijah was, if he was just a regular ol grunt he would socked him in the face or worse for even suggesting just a thing. "Don't suggest that again." he answers as he calms himself.[break][break]

"Because then she'd know and ask questions. If she asks questions then she'd find out about everything and It's in everyone's best interest if she doesnt." he tells him as he worries about her eventually learning the truth. [break][break]

"So it needs to be before that happens...Elijah will you help me with this? You know a lot more than I do and I don't think it's something I can do alone. From what I've heard your also good with medicine so.."

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 22:09:50 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 when bryan's anger boils forth, elijah masks alarm with a petrification of his expression. no change; just a hardening. of course, the apothecary realizes the line he has trespassed.

but what's the fun in always staying in one's own lane?

his shrug is crowned with smoke.

"sure. i can help. don't know how much help i'd be." elijah breathes. "but you know where to find me."

rocket's floette continues to sleep. continues to sleep for as long as it can.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 2:55:41 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"] "If you see it as that way I'd disagree. It's better to have a friend than an enemy. I'm sure I'll need your help later on." he says nonchalantly as he tries to kill the bud by himself "Want another one?" he asked as he started to feel it's effects taking over his body. [break][break]

Now the only thing left to do was to find the damn pokemon.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 19:03:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A PHIONE HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A LITTEN HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE PLEDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: