Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 21:33:37 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]It had been some...thyme since Bryan last saw Elijah, he gave him some advice to find a partner, shared a very good connection he made that was also interested in seeing Bryan grow within rocket. Plus he had some free time at the moment, why not spend it visiting someone who he could attribute some of his success to? Yeah for totally appreciative reasons, not because he realized that Floette Declan was using was most likely the one Elijah was taking care of. [break][break]

Regardless for whatever motivation Bryan had though, seeing Elijah and at least checking in with him seemed like a harmless idea. He walked over to the med bay where he remembered their conversation of patching people up and knocked on the man's door waiting to be let in "Yo, it's Bryan. Bryan delarosa, you free?" he said in front of the door wondering if even remembered him from the brief time they sat and talked a few months back.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 0:21:24 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 The visit surprises him. Not by way of the person or purpose— but of its timing. Appointments made abruptly in the middle of the night. Work outside work hours. Perhaps, his reluctant willingness to engage in overtime made him avoid birthday parties both fradulent and true.

But Bryan may have come for other reasons.

Elijah opens the door, but he's a stubborn boulder. He blocks the frame with his broad frame. No one shall pass.

"There's a lull. What do you need?" Elijah says, tone flat like an eroded stone.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 0:40:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 20:45:14 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Not a need, a want." he said pulling up a little container and when he opened it would reveal the contents inside of it to Elijah, jazz cabbage. He shook the container a bit as if it was bait for the man for passage into his domain. "You don't want to share? I mean I'd be fine smoking alone but I figured if anything you had something to spice it up? Plus I'm still interested in seeing that Floette you mentioned after that meeting we had." the small smirk on his face growing with every passing moment as he made an offer he hoped was too good for elijah to pass up.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 4:12:28 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "you think just because i have green hair and work with plants that i smoke this shit?" elijah barks. eyes judge and lock on like heavy gavels. a beat. "then you'd be right. come in."

he doesn't bother holding the door open long enough for bryan to slip in. inside, in his private space, the exam table sits in the center. counters are sterile with little else but popsicle sticks in glass domes and cupboards with the promise of disinfectant and bandaids.

however, elijah can not help but sneak in a few chinese evergreens around the room. the potted plants become more frequent and apparent toward the back of the room, where the door to his small office awaits.

he comes in and out of his office, a small container of leaves in his hand. "bayleef leaves. just mix it in." elijah extends it to bryan as he asks, "why are you so interested in the floette anyway?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 1:57:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Ha, I wasn't thinking that but I am now." he laughed a bit to himself as Elijah moved out of the way. He could tell that Elijah just had a tougher exterior much like his own maybe that's why he wanted to see him again? He seemed much more at peace with himself that Bryan was with his own personality, bryan just covered it up pretty well. Bryan holds the door open and lets himself in, he looked around curiously at the popsicle sticks and other things Elijah had as what he guessed were experiment. He took care not to touch them out of fear that he'd ruin something by accident. "Wow you're much more organized than " [break][break]

As Elijah hands bryan the container of bayleaf leaves he accepts it and opens his grinder. He places the bayleaf leaves inside the grinder and mixes it with the devil cabbage bryan grabbed as well. He seemed pretty experienced at this kind of stuff, his concentration only broken by Elijah's next question about the floette. He hesitated for a moment, confused at even such a question. "You may have forgotten but a pokemon with infinite energy isnt the most common thing in the world." he scoffs a bit playfully as he was satisfied with his grinding. "I was assigned alongside to find Xerneas. Should to opportunity where I finally meet it after chasing him for the good half of a year I'd like to know the most I can about it." He pulled some rolls out from his back pocket, and sucked on his teeth for a bit realizing the paper got crumpled a bit. [break][break]

"Besides, I specialize in fairy types. They follow me around for some reason everywhere I go, if I look outside the submarine ship I bet there's like an azumarill or a primarina swimming alongside the submarine. Especially as of late they seem more active." he said annoyed a bit, they loved to cause trouble where he went remembering the poor old woman from littleroot who was the butt of their jokes half the time. He tried to flatten out the rolls using the cap to his grinder to try and smooth it out for the joint.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 5:32:17 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i'm the least popular medic, that's why."

for that reason, others come into his quarters to grab extra supplies should they run low. then again, his shifts in the med bay are few and far between— for he mostly works within his dorm and in the gardens as a glorified gardener rather than esteemed herbalist.

"oh right, you got the opportunity at the meeting or whatever." elijah whisks his hand around in the air. "i skipped that." he eyes the mixed leaves. "flower first. we can do that after. follow me."

he sighs. opening the backdoor to his darker, private office, bryan would be exposed to a jungle. whatever skills of organization delarosa believed he had could be tossed out the porthole at this point, for plants sprawl out like unkempt tapestries. wooden drawers tower in this dimly lit space. some drawer slides fail to close like crooked wooden teeth.

a dramatic light bathes a floette in resting within a cage set in the center of the room. beside it, a screen blips with digitized lime-green waves. elijah at least, has afforded the cage with some natural greenery.

"and here i thought you were here for me."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 10:58:40 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] "Good, more time for me to stop by then. Been meaning to find a smoking buddy." Bryan then raised an eyebrow at the fact that they'd do it after, "fair enough was my first one in a year so I had to show my face." he commented. He placed his stuff down on the table where he was working on and then followed behind Elijah. The scenery around the pair changed as it went from a cold sterile lab to a warm and wonderland full of plant life that was absolutely thriving here. "Wow a jungle back here.. I'm impressed." he said in amazement as he looked around at all of the plant life living in such a space. They were a tenacious bunch of organisms huh? [break][break]

That's when his eyes fell upon it, the Floette Declan used as a personal battery for his machine. His gaze never broke off from the Floette as he approached it. It felt like it was calling to him for a moment, the only thing that snapped Bryan out of it was Elijah's comment.[break][break]

He wiped his face for a second before coming up with a witty reply "I could have come for more than ONE reason ya know?" he said. As he turned his attention back to the Floette..there it was, living proof of not only Xerneas's existence but of it's power...but what should have brought Bryan joy, instead brought pain. Why? Was it because this poor thing was stuck here? The process of powering that machine seemed to be rather painful for it...why did he care? Or was it because he related to it. "This is gonna sound dumb, but does it eat?" he said with a sudden serious look on it's face.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 5:18:34 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i was being sarcastic don't worry about it."

elijah lumbers over to the floette. he falls to a squat and levels his face with it. in response, the floette leans upon its flower, pale hands gently wrapped around its stalk— or perhaps, it's cradling it, like a mother clinging to the memory of a child.

"not dumb. it eats like normal. wanna feed it a bean?" elijah pulls out a blue bean and pops it into his mouth. his chewing is loud, coarse. briskly, he fishes out another bean from his pocket.

pinched between his fingers, the alolan edible is smooth enough to almost slide out and onto the floor. his hand waves toward bryan's face.

"it won't bite. i named it larry. does it respond to it? no."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 7:00:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Good I was riddled with worry." he gave a sly grin to show he was being sarcastic. His gaze went back to the floette as he watched as it reacted negatively to elijah. "All these flowers, and the most precious one in the garden is afraid of you." he teased as he looked over to it. As elijah told bryan it's name is larry he raised an eyebrow and looked back to floette he accepted the bean and tried to hand it to the creature. "Don't worry sweetie, I think Larry is a stupid name too." he joked [break][break]

He handed to bean to the floette and introduced himself to her. "I'm Bryan. You don't need to be afraid, I wont hurt you." he told her as he extended his hand into the cage and placed the bean down for it to take and left his finger there in case Floette wanted to shake hands. He then spoke up again to elijah "How come larry? All floettes are female ya know." he asked curiously

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 21:09:04 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the floette accepts the bean. lily lips latch onto the bean, but the movement is lethargic. little energy resides in its little body and the rest of the bean, too heavy and cumbersome to chew falls to the bottom of the cage.

"i just change its name every other day." elijah says. "but today, she's lazy larry. just sounds good, dunno. don't be a critic."

he scratches his chest, nails crisp against relaxed muscle. elijah dismisses the pout that had formed on his lips at the notion that the floette was afraid of him specifically. there is more to be afraid of down here. things abstract and unholy.

"she's tired." elijah barks, seeing's bryan prodding finger. "barely has energy. i just keep her in the cage so she doesn't fall into the compost by accident."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 23:09:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Oh? It fell asleep? or was it sick? How strange, Elijah said it was full of life before...was this a side effect of that machine? He listen to Elijah the whole time he was talking, taking the bean back after Floette didn't eat it. His anxiousness leaking out of his body in the form of fiddling with the bean in his fingers. "It's not normally like this is it? It seemed so different during the meeting." he asked as before he even thought about it he opened the cage. He cradled the thing in it's hand, the poor thing was exhausted beyond belief. [break][break]

He continued to fiddle with the bean in his free hand before realizing what he could do. "Gimmie a sec." he said. He took out his pokeball and released his audino "Mama Audi we got a patient for you, she's been reported as being a "lazy larry" think a heal pulse will fix her up?" he asked as audino cheered gleefully and took the floette into her hands and began to channel energy into the Floette's tiny body via heal pulse . In the mean time he whipped out a small pocket knife and placed the bean down and chopped it thinly for it to eat. "Hope you don't mind. Ya know I've heard something called microfood is super popular right now in Unova? Tiny food for tiny Pokémon to enjoy. I watched one too many videos and now I tried my hand at making it for my cutieflies." he told Elijah. As they waited for the heal pulse to finish and Bryan then presented the bean to Floette again, thinly sliced obviously as he had to make it fancy for her.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 5:19:15 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "it gets tired after being sucked dry." elijah's falls lazily to his gut for more scratching.

he cares little for the courting bryan attempts. the audino finds herself in a small office jungle with no audience. just a patient, her owner, and some predator that looks vegetarian.

"unova smells." elijah scoffs. "they only know how to make bridges. what do they know?"

the floette seems to brighten up some. in a thankful twist, the pokemon receives the thin slice with ease. after the briefest blossom of contentment, the floette tires again and releases a violet sigh.

"larry likes you."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 17:43:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He disliked unova too? "HAH, that's the best thing I've heard in a while. Think they're so much better than anyone else." he chuckled in return. "But, they do know how to make some good media."  [break][break]

he said as he did enjoy the movies that came out of that region. Big boom make Bryan happy. The Floette seemed to have SOME life return to it but it didn't seem like it was perfectly back to normal just yet. "Larry should like Audino more than me, not much I really did." he said giving a small smirk to the creature, at least glad it was eating again. [break][break]

Bryan's spare hand found it's way to it's mark, on audino's head giving it a reward she liked to enjoy from time to time, head ruffling. A small purr of joy escaped it's lips as it was also content that the floette was in a better mood. "Side effect from that machine?" he asked curiously.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Do you have the thyme?
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 8:00:35 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "yeaaap." elijah leans against a desk. "think of the floette as a self-sufficient rechargable battery. battery basically goes dead but when it does, it charges itself." he folds his arms, squeezing his forearms against the stiff form of his body. "kinda fucked up."

the floette releases one hand from its faithful stem. taking another thin slice, it offers the morsel of bean to the audino on its pale white palm. quietly, the floette grins, slight smile framed by the bars of its small cage.

"you happy with the rocket life?" elijah blurts.