plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
cold cold cold [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 0:21:04 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]This is one of many situations for Plank where the vocabulary being used flies over her head a bit. She gets the gist of it, but some specifics allude her. "Beast" stands out as the most foreign. Obviously she knows what a beast is in common conversation, but the emphasis Gavin puts on the word (the word "rank" tied to it) makes it obvious that's not what he's talking about.

Whatever, it doesn't matter, she hears the word "potential" and decides to zero in on that instead of wasting time by potentially getting Gavin talking at length about something she isn't sure she gives a fuck about.

"Hmm, so ya want me t' go play in the gyms t' clean up my strategy," a smile (a genuine one) spreads across her face, "and once I've done that I can get a . . . promotion or whatever?"

Being a grunt fucking sucks. If going and knocking around some chumps who battle toddlers all day can move her up a bit she'll do it.

[newclass=.sunshine]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunshine b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cold cold cold [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 1:44:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Her derision toward the challenge isn't lost on him; he doesn't fight it, because he understands. Once, he'd found it just as silly. He'd adopted a begrudging acceptance for its role in his path to promotion, then adapted when life had gone another way.

"There's no guarantee," he says, tempering expectations. "Our Beasts are a rare breed, and it'll take more than a few bits of metal to prove you've got what it takes."

He tucks the case back into his blazer, longs to replace it with a carton of cigarettes he no longer carries.

"But I wouldn't waste my time on you if there wasn't a chance. You think you're up to it, we'll set you up with a disguise."

Funny as it might've been for the scruffy Rocket teen to stumble unprepared into a gym leader's lair, he didn't intend to leave her high and dry.
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
cold cold cold [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 2:02:38 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]"Yeah, well I'm a rare breed," Plank replies, getting up off her arms to cross them in front of her chest again, "'n' the gym challenge is such baby shit I can already hear those badges jinglin' in my pocket."

With a grunt she goes to stand up. She gets about halfway there before wincing and clutching at her leg, muttering a short curse, and then making it the rest of the way. There's nothing subtle about how she leans into her good leg once she's upright.

"I'm more than up for it," she says, voice dripping with pride and excitement. For just a moment she lets herself soak in their momentary positions. The ability she has for just a second to look down on Gavin only thrills her more. If this goes how she thinks, maybe it won't be long before that's the norm.

"Name a time t' get me this disguise, 'n' I'll have my first badge before the week is out!"

[newclass=.sunshine]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunshine b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold cold cold [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 22:20:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: