Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Biohazard [Mission/Closed]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 4:26:18 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan exhaled hot breath into his cupped hands, attempting to draw into them some warmth that had been stolen by the cool air of the night. According to Gavin Merlino, temperature wasn’t the only thing sending a shiver down the spine of those that came to this abandoned laboratory. A remnant of the old Rocket regime, this mansion in the mountain housed an underground facility where strange experiments were once conducted. Rumors around the organization described all sorts of fantastical stories surrounding the facility, ranging from cannibalistic zombies to harrowing spirits.

Rowan didn’t believe any of them, sounding more like ridiculous excuses to avoid work, conjured up by slothful grunts who didn’t want to sweep and clear the laboratory. Worst thing that he expected was cobwebs and possibly a few wild Pokémon that had made the place home over the years since it had been abandoned. A simple enough task for his first mission, and a good chance to prove to Gavin that recruiting him wasn’t a mistake. “How are you holding up?” Rowan asked the Piplup nuzzled into his jacket, receiving a nervous trill in return. Mistral always was superstitious, after all.

was the other he’d been paired with for the assignment, similar in rank yet Rowan didn’t know much about them. There were stories about him being the cause of the hole that was punched into the Rocket submarine, a worrying enough rumor considering he was relying on them to not cock up the entire operation, as minor as the responsibility may have been. “Where is he?”
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 20:45:16 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

Oh this was going to be exciting. Wright has always heard the rumors of what had happened here, though he's never really looked into it. His lab was on the sub so why leave it after all? Already he was inside excited about it all, the biggest thing was that an experiment had gone wrong and there was a fun creepy crawly around. The white noise was enough to scare of your basic grunt but if the hole in the sub that threaten to sink them was anything to go by. Wright had no fear. [break][break]

It was pestering from his Rotom that finally convinced him to go outside to wait for the other he was meant to be working with. Seriously who waited? "Fine fine," he mutters dismissively it wasn't like he got very far anyways. He leaves the mansion and it wasn't hard to spot the young man. "Oi Dede!" he calls out because how long has that little shit been waiting outside?[break][break]

"You need an invitation or something? We've got work to do!" clearly other people were the problem.

[break][break]

+ Mission: Paranormal Activity [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 5:20:00 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You can’t be serious.” Rowan let out a sigh of frustration as the other appeared in the doorway, having apparently decided it was unimportant to let him know that they were already inside. “Yeah, I'm coming.” Suddenly it wasn’t hard to believe that this was the person who nearly killed all of Team Rocket in one fell swoop, even if the incident happened to be accidental. “Alright, so I did some research on this place before I came over.” Rowan pulled up the notes on his phone, reading them aloud as he followed after Yuan Wright. “It was once operated by the Rocket head scientist, Oswald Spencer. From what I was able to find out about him, Spencer was not a normal dude. Was known for some experiments that were often called ‘disturbing’ or ‘unnatural’, guess he had some obsession with reviving Pokémon from the dead. Which I suppose is why they put him all the way out here, out of sight and out of mind.”

Rowan glanced around the extravagant entrance hall that sprawled out before them, using a finger to scroll through a couple of blueprints on his phone. “Dude was crazy obsessed with puzzles too, said they would keep his enemies out and keep the ‘vengeful dead’ from getting to him.” Rational thought seemed to escape Oswald Spencer, meaning that discovering the entrance to his laboratory wouldn’t be an easy task. “So, we’ll have to figure out what kind of insane nonsense opens up the right door to get down below, fun.” Sarcasm oozed from Rowan as he began inspecting the nearby area, pulling on everything that he could to see if there was some secret lever.

“Hey Wright, check this out.” Rowan beckoned him behind the grand staircase, where a pedestal was set into the marble floor. “Looks like it’s one of those sliding puzzles.” It was obvious that he’d already attempted to solve this, though had been wholly unsuccessful so far. “Think you can give it a try?”