awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sorry for breaking into your home, let's eat [m]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 3:45:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh. I know that much. But there is still details to be found underneath their surface. I wouldn’t discount what we can do just yet.

While he remains oblivious to Katherine’s purpose for finding the plates, his own have become cemented in their analysis. If his hunch is right, derived from the display of the plates shown at the church meeting, then he can extract what he needs from them and discard the remains.

But that’s the secondary route. However, being able to mass produce them would prove promising.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 15:46:24 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“Right, right. Sure.”

Arguing about the small details was most certainly not beneath Katherine, it simply wasn’t the right time for it. Their deal was simple, and Fernando was fully aware of what she was after - for she made no effort in concealing her agenda. Not to him, and not to the rest of the people who bore witness to the robbery she executed.

The plates will be theirs.

Giratina must have them.

“If you’re scared about people finding out, I don’t mind taking the fall myself. I never did. If it brings us the plates, then it’s worth whatever comes after.”

Being publicly denounced by the league wasn’t in her bucket list admittedly, but it was well within the realm of possibilities, knowing the knack people had for growing possessive of artifacts that didn’t belong to them.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:44:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I’d like to avoid it. Your reputation may proceed you but there’s no need to attract unwanted attention.

The fact that most of them know about Katherine’s thievery only brings a new onset of headaches. Which makes their job all the more difficult Now that they’re confronting him as well goes to show how deeply the resent bleed.

The less they have their guard up the better. A clean sweep is always the smoothest.

Speaking of operations.

What are you going to do about the Primal fragments?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 15:46:22 GMT

“What do you think?”

She didn’t have a lot of options to pick and choose from. She could either help or watch everything burn. “I have a safe haven in Giratina’s realm no matter what, but it’ll only be a matter of time before I get bored of staying there by myself.”

In other words, saving Hoenn was a priority for her too.

“I’ll help in whatever way I can, as will you, I assume.”

notes:

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 20:39:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Naturally. Perhaps I should rephrase.

The fact that Katherine knows the one true counter to verbal illusionary tricks is both refreshing and incredibly annoying. It’s makes it all the much harder to lead her head first, unlike the rest of the Wooloo that congregate into Hoenn. Perhaps it’s those superior Hoennite genes she's so proud of.

Which one are you going after first? And how are you going to manage it from a Rocket perspective?

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 14:44:20 GMT

“Oh.”

She hadn’t given it much thought actually. At least not enough to immediately spit out an answer in response. “I don’t know. I’ll help with all of them if I can.” Mostly because the number of people she could trust to do a good job could be counted on one hand.

A hand with three less fingers than a normal one, that is.

“Rocket will handle it the same way they handled the war. Some things come before them, and our world happens to be one of them. Besides, they have other things to worry about right now.”

notes:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 5:42:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“That’s good to know.

If it wasn’t obvious then having it implied straight from the source is better than nothing. This all but confirms that Team Rocket is responsible for the second half of the war, of all the odd circumstances that have no resolutions. Even if they don’t, it still works in his favor. Witch hunting is a two-way street.

What’s more pressing than this?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 7:38:51 GMT

“It’s not that interesting, really.”

Katherine was most certainly downplaying whatever it is that she kept hidden until now, but keeping secrets veiled from Fernando seemed less and less reasonable now. “It’s something about Xerneas and some machine the Megalopolans used in the past. It requires a special type of energy, I think?” A short pause, and then she continues.

“It was named Infinity Energy in the report I was given. That energy can supposedly be found only in Xerneas and... Organic remnants of the Pokemon.” Can he piece it together now?

“It's going to keep us— er, them, busy for a while.”

notes:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 8:36:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“

Not that interesting? Hardly. It’s revolutionary. Assuming that it’s not just theory and there’s some actual headway behind it, Team Rocket might end up being the more appropriate faction for him to support. But how much can he gleam from them, from her, without putting his own neck on the line? Not much, he presumes.

That might actually be just what we need.

Infinity Energy. Doesn’t take a Head Scientist to put one and one together. Which means a call is in order. Especially now that Greater Mauville Holding is sprouting up like weeds. He only hopes he can get to them first before the League ever finds out. Their potential is truly unlimted.

Perhaps a detour is in order.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 7:42:05 GMT

Katherine can vividly imagine the wheels turning inside Fernando's brain. Through his eyes, she swears that she sees them rapidly spinning, assumptions are made and conclusions are reached within fleeting moments. Somehow, she realizes that she'd been expecting that. He could have ten more glasses of wine and still be the same man she knew.

"If you say so," her shoulders pull backward into a shrug, and then, a cracker is delivered to her lips courtesy of Giratina's gift. The crunch from the bite is audible enough to shatter the silence in the room.

"I am not a scientist, but wouldn't you need the same machine they're using? Or..."

"..Are we going to use that energy for something else?"

notes:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 6:45:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?

Perhaps an explanation is in order. Unfortunately, that means sharing something plausible enough that she buys it without revealing too much. For what little Fernando trusts her, his distrust is just as deep. Their agreement stems from their mutual acknowledgement of their skills and need.

Her knowing, is not a part of that agreement.

I forgot to mention this but congratulations. You proved much more resilient than General Smohke. She cracked within minutes. Team Rocket would be proud.

Watching the cracker move on its own accord causes him to smile, amused to the point of reaching for one of his own. “I have an idea of its use but the first priority is being able to convert it into a defense measure to counteract whatever Team Rocket, or anyone else for the matter, plans to use it for.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 12:08:52 GMT

“I am sure they would be.”

After all, what’s more Team Rocket than selling everyone else for your own good? She was an exemplary member of the organization even now, when she was selling their secrets to the highest of bidders - a Silph. It’s as they say: you may leave Team Rocket, but Team Rocket never truly leaves you.

Considering her past sins, this comes as no surprise.

“I believe, and that’s as much as I know since I wasn’t there, that they used the machine on one of the few legendaries that are currently in their possession.” In other words, Lugia. But despite knowing that, she won’t spell it out for Fernando. hasn’t made an enemy out of Katherine yet.

“Do you think that they’re trying to empower them? The Pokemon themselves, I mean.”

It raises another question in her mind: how much can you even empower a god before it backfires? What is the limit?

Is there a limit?

notes:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 22:02:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?

It’s to be expected. What appeal of bolstering their big guns with even finer armaments is so elementary that it hurts. The fact that they’d be willing risk their ace in the hole bodes well. If it’s more than just her presumption, anyway.

Probably. If that’s the case we can just wait them out.

The crunch of the cracker is as satisfying as Bailey’s autopsy.

Keep an eye on them if they do. I’m sure you’d be happy to procure a new Legendary when their trainer expires in the field.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 1:58:40 GMT

”What makes you say that?”

As soon as she says it, she realizes that she's being a hypocrite and Fernando had every reason to say that. Of course she'd have taken a pokemon of that caliber without thinking twice. It's in her nature. However, Lugia happened to belong to someone she didn't wish ill upon - especially if it was the sort that involved death.

”Never mind, don't answer that. I'll keep an eye on them.”

A brief pause.

”I should get going now. You can handle the mess, right?” Naturally, she assumes Fernando won’t actually be the one to clean this up - but she asks either way.

notes:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 2:58:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORRY FOR BREAKING IN

LET'S EAT

FERNANDO MISINTERPRETS HER QUESTION. He thinks it’s aimed at his comment about waiting them out. And, despite her protest, he elaborates. Not because he cares but because it’s something she needs to hear. He still needs her.

Human. Pokemon. Our bodies are not meant to house powers beyond what they were built for. Force it and you can withstand it, for a time, but everything breaks down.

He nods at her question. Their picnic comes to an end. Rather than indulge in dessert, he leaves her something more satisfying.

That’s how died.

The spot that housed Jirachi’s Tag still itches on occasion. At the mention of its last victim, it burns, silent singes underneath the scar left by ’s incision.