part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
sorry for breaking into your home, let's eat [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 18:40:14 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

The two of them, Fernando and Katherine, shared plenty in common. From their mutual interest in power (each with their own separate desire for it, however), some ideals and even how little they thought of their family. However, it is only natural for them to differ in some places.

It's revealed to Katherine with the Vindictive's last words. ”Do you honestly still consider yourself to be human, Fernando?” She knows that she herself ascended well past such an average, mundane and pathetic species.

She is superior.

The era of was long over. He may have been regarded as a legend in times past, but he lived and died a human. To compare her and him is no different than calling her a witch or a bitch, it's another insult that she chooses to ignore.

”You shouldn’t. I know that I don't.”

She smiles with the confidence and pride only a person who tied their life with that of a god can.

”I'm immortal.”

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 18:48:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORRY FOR BREAKING IN

LET'S EAT

YES.No contest. Fernando has always been above the rest of them. Wealth, fame, power. Being born into the Silph Co. name lays out his destiny in full. He is something that humans could only marvel to be.

As long as our tissues and organs decay the same then we’re still human.

He matches her smile.

When you conquer that. When you last forever. I will be the first to worship the ground you tread upon.

And when she does, he’ll take it for himself. Not out of spite but because he needs it. No one is set to be their sole God. Humans are fickle, flawed, impossible on their own. They need a pantheon of Gods to keep one another in check.

He’s the one to silence them in checkmate.

I look forward to that, Fairburne.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 3:59:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: