291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Lavenders (M)
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 21:52:00 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

“It is, Almost as if you’ve come out of a noir novel. There’s a very distinct air about you Ms. Gray as unscientific as that may be. Perhaps stoic is the word? Aloof?” He teases, but there was definite truth in that.

“I can definitely see the opposite side of the coin as well. After all the mysteries of pokemon are as complex and far reaching as there are species.” he’d eye the pokemon out and about currently as he spoke each had their own secrets waiting to be revealed.

It’s as he muses on the mysteries of pokemon that his cell vibrates. It’s a simple text, but one that warrants a frown if at least temporarily. “I suppose that’s my cue, an acquaintance seems to have run into some trouble, though I’d much rather stay and chat. Time had definitely gotten away from him, the curse of good conversation. It’s rare that I meet people with taste so similar to my own, in the day to day. If I learn any good stories in my journeys I’d like your thoughts on them.”

“That’s all to say we should share contacts.” It took him longer than realized to get to the point (as it so often did.)

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Lavenders (M)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 1:15:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There’s a small smirk, Gina never had anyone describe her as ‘stoic’ or ‘aloof’ but she felt that it was accurate. “Stoic’s the word” She utters softly, giving miles a cunning wink. “Many remain unknown as well.” She adds to his previous statement, seemingly wanting to discuss more but pauses when the cellphone vibrates. Gina’s lips part into mild disappointment while Mile’s explains the situation.
[break][break]
She reaches into her pocket, receiving a card which displayed her contact information. “Looking forward to hearing them.” She responds extending a hand to give him the small card. “I hope things work out; and you can contact me at the number listed on the card.” She rises to her feet to wave him goodbye. “Take care, Miles.” She offers a small wave as he departs.
+ mission.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lavenders (M)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 3:33:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@gina