saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 6:59:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"not that way—" a quick palm stops the spunky torchic from running off. it pecks in retaliation, breaking skin, drawing blood, but not much of a reaction. its short legs skitter against the ground as it runs off in another direction; a safer one. matias exhales, his breath warm against the cool air.

"you have thirty seconds before i chase you!"

[attr="class","noodles"]@open // [x]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 7:36:00 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

"PLEASE STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!" The wild cries of man could be heard as a small, snickering Treecko dashed away, leaving Ezra in the dust. The treecko would run a bit, then look behind and mock the blubbering man, then continue forward. Like a snobbish kid running away from his babysitter. As this spectacle continued to unravel, The baby treecko eventually scurried right by , heading the same direction as the torchic. Ezra, of course, continued to follow a far bit behind. But, due to his lack of perception (as his glasses has fallen off while mid chase), the rocket eventually found himself pressed against something both tall and solid. "Oi, my bad..."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 14:34:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias sees the man coming but makes no effort to move out of the way. the impact is solid but uneventful, at least on his end. unmoving, matias peers down.

"you good, man? oh, i think you dropped this."

a few paces away, nestled comfortably among vibrant-green grass, is a pair of glasses. matias steps towards it before reaching down for it. he extends it back to ezra.

"you'll need it to chase your treecko down. thing's really fast."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 14:51:41 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

"Ah thanks," Ezra offered the man an appreciative smile, though, he was far too tired to do much more. With a shaky breath, he reached out and accepted the glasses from the man. "It's...it's," He huffed each word between breaths of both stress and weariness, "it's been like this all morning."

He used the back of his hand to wipe the trail of sweat tracing the curves of his face. Then, with that same hand, he readjusted his glasses so they were securely planted on his face again. The world was much clearer when you can actually SEE it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 14:57:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it's only then that matias takes a moment to properly gloss over the man. "gods, you look tired."

peering over his shoulder, he starts walking in the direction their two babies had run off in.

"come on, i'll get your treecko, too. what's your name?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 15:11:52 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

"Yeah..." Was all that Ezra could manage to say before the man gestured for them to move forward. Following close beside him, the ends of his lips quirked up into a smile, appreciative of the man's offer to help. Was he his personal guardian angel today or what?

"I'm Ezra," He looked over with him, smiled again, then turned back towards their scampering babies. At this point Treecko had reached the torchic. They were giggling together like two school children evading their teachers during recess. "And your name?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 15:24:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]not much of a chase after all. matias sighs, but takes a moment to appreciate the sight of the two babies. so innocent.

"ezra is a good name," he says, nodding, "i'm matias."

he offers a hand, though it would not compare to the level of intimacy they shared earlier.

"are you a daycare worker?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 16:07:25 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

The playful baby Pokémon warmed his heart. Especially as they began to chase one another, taking turns running around the area, playing their own form of harmless tag.

"Also a good name," He added with a short chuckle. Ezra accepted the offered handshake, though, it felt awkward doing so after already bonding through accidental means. Ah well. "Oh Arceus no!" The words flew out of him. Taking care of children, or even Pokemon, were things he'd rather avoid doing career wise. That one summer job he took way back when was enough to steer him clear from that line of slobbering work! "They're cute, but...I could never," He admitted, physically waving away the idea. "I'm actually a reporter for Vantage. Kinda why I'm even here with that fella over there." Ezra gestured towards the now giggling treecko. "I'm working on an article about the recent flux of Pokemon Eggs. Hopefully it'll be enough to get people to adopt more of these little guys. Give them a proper home, ya know?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 6:58:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]ezra would make a horrible daycare worker, matias has to admit, but the thought of him being overwhelmed by tiny little pokemon is amusing to imagine. he chuckles, dismissing it.

"you're a good man, ezra. i'll be sure to look for your articles.

what'd you say your last name was?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 20:46:09 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

"Zeke. Ezra Zeke." He said this with a nod, almost confirming his own name for himself. "Thanks, I'd appreciate that!" A warm ball of fleeting joy filled him up inside - hearing the fact that others would purposely look out for his work. Well, that was enough to make his whole week! In the industry, more eyes equals more money, which eventually funnels into even more exposure. The same exposure he needed to finally rid himself of these fluff pieces. His eyes glance back at the playful young Pokémon. Though, the occasional voyage for a cutesy article would always be welcomed.

"So what about you?" He looked back at Matias, curious. "What do you do? Maybe it's just a hunch, but you don't seem like the daycare type either."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 9:49:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"me? oh, i'm just an officer for now."

it's at this point the torchic hops back over. it crashes into his leg, bouncing off, seemingly unaffected, before it starts chasing baby treecko again.

"i'm from kanto. used to be an officer there, too, until i wasn't needed anymore.

it's why i'm here, really, to help this region."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 20:37:24 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Matias' answer brought a grin to his face. Oh how he had such a fascination with that line of work! From old detective stories to drama filled tv shows, he loved the very idea of working with the law. Not for the justice aspect of it, though. Ezra was a simple man. All that lured him was the glorified bits and pieces media presented to him. Alas, his classic zingers would have to find satisfaction in being written over being said. "Kanto, huh?" The horrific place his old coworker barely escaped from. Countless untold stories could be found from there. Though, it felt wrong to probe him about it. Some stories are untold for a reason. "Well, if you're ever lookin' for a Dr. Watson..." Ezra jokingly waved his hand, "I would basically make the perfect partner."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:58:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i'm sure you would, ezra zeke."

matias takes a step away, beginning his approach for the baby torchic. he stops for a moment to peer at zeke over his shoulder.

"i'd be happy to do a piece for you. i imagine being a silph will draw in some attention for you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 20:31:48 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar
A frown pressed across his face as his suggestion was dismissed without a second thought. Sure, he wasn't being completely serious with the man, but it wasn't a complete joke either. This hint of disappointment quickly dissipated as his ears perked up to the sound of Matias' voice.

"A Silph?"

The most powerful surname in the entire region. Strong enough to create ripples in any industry it chooses to enter. With two widened brown eyes staring back at him, there was a fleeting look of surprise casted across Ezra's face. "Ye-yeah that would be great!" He immediately fished out his phone from his pocket. Then, with a quick tap or two, his eyes glanced back up at Matias, a visible glint of excitement in them. "What's your contact info? Maybe we can set something up...?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bb bird [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 8:26:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the reporter's excitement and enthusiasm seem so genuine that matias cannot help but feel inclined to help. he takes the phone, and after punching in his details, extends it back to ezra with a smile.

"just give me a ring and we'll set something up. looking forward to it, ezra."

[attr="class","noodles"]