saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 14:27:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"drink?"

a simple gesture is all it takes for two rocks glasses to appear before them. he slides one over to her, golden-brown liquor swirling like a whirlpool out at sea. he tosses her a lifeline in the form of a smile — bare, but charming enough, as he raises his glass.

"to new friends."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 17:33:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]”couldn’t hurt,” she chimes. there’s an easiness to her movements, a certain fluidity that comes from one too many drinks and no sign of slowing down. down, drown, same difference.

the drink isn’t necessarily her preference but it burns the throat and fogs the memory all the same. it doesn’t last long, even with his smile making her pause. she flashes one of her own, clinks her glass against his, and down the hatch.

”if that’s what you wanna be,” the smile widens, shifts, and the empty glass is slid back to him.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 18:45:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"that's enough, isn't it?"

at least, for now. he raises his palm to stop the glass, and in turn pushes both towards the barkeep, who doesn't miss a beat. this time, clear liquor flows from the pourer, falling like the grand waterfalls of ever grande. the glasses are slid back to them.

"you able to keep up?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 3:13:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]perfect, quick drinks. her new kind of night.

"you tell me," she retorts. a hand rises to brush blonde hair over her shoulder and the look in her eyes is almost expectant. she doesn't bother to wait for him to give her the glass. instead, she'll pluck it from the counter, knock it back, and return it. again, it burns all the same and she's licking any remaining alcohol from her lips.

"are you?" the glass is slid back toward him and the smile she wears dips into dangerous territory. "seem a little sluggish there."

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 11:16:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]a grin is all the approval she'll get. he picks up his and downs it all the same. another gesture, another round.

tired of the distance between them, he reaches to brush strands of blonde away, skin grazing skin, touch gentle and kind.

"careful. i need you around for the night. don't drown yourself just yet."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 16:07:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the smile is satisfactory at best, infuriating at worst. she exists halfway in between, accepting as the next round begins. glasses clink against worn wooden counters, a soft chime echoing in the immediate area. liquor pours and she's watching the movements, watching the ice cubes sink in and splash about. they won't be necessary. the drinks never last long enough to become warm.

touch draws her eye, keeps her attention trained on him. it's been a while since someone touched her like this. gentle, kind, savory. an unwanted memory rises, lingers, and falls with the scrambling of a hand grabbing a drink. it only slightly trembles before the fluid motion of drinking. empty glass returns and any memories die with the alcohol.

"oh, you need me, huh? for what?" her head tilts with curiosity, an eyebrow raising slightly.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 16:24:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias mispoke — it's not a need but rather a desire. a craving to be satisfied the only way he knows how. empty glasses hit the table but this time he holds a hand up to the barkeep. his finger taps slowly againt the rim of the glass.

"the same thing as you need, i imagine," his touch lingers but it soon fades, "unless i'm wrong?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 16:40:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]well, he's certainly not wrong. carnal desires rise like instinct and it's not easily extinguished. it burns in the veins like an itch you can't scratch. ever present, infuriating, skin crawling. she uncrosses and recrosses her legs at the thought.

"perhaps," is all she offers him, head turning into his touch for a moment before it fades away. and with it, the rising of a coyness she's learned to harness, to weaponize. "i suppose you'll have to find out."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 16:50:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]hungry eyes never stray far from their target, only down, lingering, then back up. he taps his empty glass against the bar, and soon the barkeep returns and leaves in an instant, not daring to intrude for long.

"when?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 16:55:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]his stare is hungry, that much she's aware of. in the way he roams her body, in the way he lingers then drags his eyes back up. the barkeep is summoned and then left to dart away once more. her lips settle into a smug expression, spreading until she's showing teeth.

"patience is a virtue," she purrs. "unless you can't take it anymore."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 17:10:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]his hand finds her arm, and again, his touch is gentle, a trait he has never been known for. he grazes against her skin, caressing in a smooth motion along her arm.

"i'm not very patient." he retrieves a keycard from his pocket, seemingly offering it to her, seemingly not. it teeters, dancing the line. "there's a hotel across the street. twenty-second floor, room two-one-two."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 17:33:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"i couldn't tell," a wry smile morphs onto her lips before fading into something a bit more spicer.

his hand on her arm, his fingers gentle and caressing, has her rooted into place. the touch leaves goosebumps in its wake, her entire body standing to attention. and yet, there's a notion that she wants to make him work for it. she highly doubts he'll beg but the thought has her grinning.

"what, is that supposed to get me out of my seat?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 17:56:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]this drink, he chooses to savor. he'll drag it out for an excruciating long time because he knows he can. condensation from the glass drips onto her thigh, and he moves his hand down to smear it against her bare skin. again, his touch lingers.

"no. i am," he places the keycard in front of her. "but it's up to you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 17:01:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]where he savors, she downs. another knocked back, another to drown in. just before the empty glass is returned, condensation drips down to a thigh. his hand lowers, smears water across skin, and lingers. goosebumps rise and she's staring at the contact.

"well," she murmurs, placing the empty glass onto the counter and plucking the keycard up. "you're doing a good job at that."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,027 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lifeline [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 17:55:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"good."

eventually, he finishes his drink. the bottom of the glass meets the bar and once again, the barkeep is quick on the mark. another glass finds its way into his hand. he turns, raising a finger to brush against the curves of her lips.

"i'll see you there."

[attr="class","noodles"]