awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Twinsies! gym thread (precision)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 19:15:45 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar

a few lucky shots later and some very complicated and amazing coordination and glitch's pokemon were recalled, with melody being the one to stand in victory. he wasn't surprised. his heart was still in a little bit of a flux over the fact that he didn't know if this was his cousin or an impersonator. but he also really didn't care. it was good to see her again. if it was her or not he didn't care. "congrats! you're the first person to win my gym badge you know?" he felt like he had probably gone a bit easier on her than he would have another person but... he didn't mind. if this really was melody than that was more important.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 20:47:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

Melody's theme

Melody was gasping for air afterward's and fell to her knees, she hadn't battled that intensely is a long time. She picked herself back up and recalled both of her pokemon. "Good job you two, you were phenomenal there." she said praising her primarina and her lapras. After the all clear Melody rushed up to glitch again and gave another big squeeze. [break][break]

"Dude when did you grow up so fucking fast? You were AMAZING!" she told him. "I know I dont usually say this enough glitch but I love you so much. I'm so glad im the first person to get your badge. Do you want to come over for dinner tonight? My mom's in town again so im sure we can throw a lil shingding to celebrate!" she said happily inviting glitch over[break][break]

"Actually tonight might be bad, whenever you free just give me a call and I can swing by, grab you and we go to lilycove to her house. for food, we can go to a fancy shmancy place!" she said clapping her hands together. [break][break]

She stood still, awaiting for glitch to pin the badge on her shirt. He better not poke her with it as a joke or else she'd pout really fuckin hard at him.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:14:11 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar

melody's mom being in town explained more than he wanted to think about really. but right now was supposed to be a happy time so he was just going to ignore that little fact.

"i'll come over as soon as i can, or you can come over to my new place. the league set me up with an apartment. though a lot of the time i'm here it seems."

he'd have to get all of this figured out one way or another. carefully he took the badge out of the box and pinned it to her. normally he would have just handed the entire box over but this was special. this was his cousin. "there, all done!" he smiled and patted her on the shoulder. it was going to be alright. he just had to figure out how the fuck she was still alive.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 4:47:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: