???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Athena and rowan
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 6:30:52 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Oh? another interesting request, someone was asking her about some strange machinery? Well not exactly her best department as she was more of a techie than an engineer, something she wanted to change soon. But she decided why not, throw a bone to some poor soul in need. She began to type away on her phone.

"Show me the machinery in question." was all she said to the stranger known as charybdis? Was he trying to say he was a large creature or something? How peculiar, lets just see how massive he is. After all, what was mere beast to a god? God sometimes she was so cringe as she mentally reeled from her thoughts. She idly sat by as she wanted for a reply to come in wondering if she could find any info on this user in the mean time.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Athena and rowan
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 6:47:21 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
Connecting User:Charybdis to User:Athena...

Please wait...

Connection Successful!

Charybdis: Thanks for contacting me so soon.

Charybdis: Before I continue, I want to ensure you don't share anything said here with anyone else.

Charybdis: I found a machine in the Cave of Origin, belonging to the Wrynn Corporation.

Charybdis: They design and manufacture medical equipment in Galar, but have been assisting with research in Hoenn since the war.

Charybdis is uploading an image...

Click here to open image file:

Charybdis: I believe it connected in some way to the primal energies of Kyogre and Groudon, that is my interest.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Athena and rowan
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 9:09:29 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar

What the WHAT?! She managed to find out something about the cave of origin and primal kyogre and groudon? Yui visibly began to sweat, a bit. The idea of being one of the earlier people to find a lead on this would make her super useful! Oooo the promise of such a thing, the inside info, potential info all for her! andddd for this random dweeb who has his hands on it... Yui sat there thinking for a bit, was it a trap? This Athena plan was working out rather nicely for her at the moment. "Very well. bring the device and come alone. I hope you know my price will be steep." she warned him, it's not like she was gonna ask him to kill anyone but doing favors like this without explicit outlines written out before hand was dangerous and finding out what this machine is. How did she know this person would pay their dues?

She dressed herself and latched her pokeballs underneath her cloak on a sash "Beehyeem, teleport please." she asked as it flashed it's lights and sent her to the location. As she teleported would find a message on his device giving him a location in slateport, in the lower district. If he searched up the location he'd find out it's an abandoned warehouse.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Athena and rowan
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 21:28:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]COMMS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: