awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 11:14:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]He has a real answer. It’s fluctuates based off the person, Legendary, and their impact on the world. But to explain it in-depth to the point another can understand proves more trouble than it’s worth.

Whatever I say.

Which, in this day and age, suffices.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 14:28:03 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","blackwell"]"..."

how arrogant. but perhaps warranted. this, silas keeps to himself.

"who next?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.blackwell] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .blackwell b { color: #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .blackwell .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .blackwell .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .blackwell .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .blackwell .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 3:22:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]There is no next. Fernando has no target in sight because none of them warrant it. Naïve, sure, but none of the avatars prove dangerous. None of them have demonstrated that power. Not anymore, anyway.

Team Rocket’s.

But an answer is expected so he provides the only one of substance.

Speaking of which, I did some digging. I met your sister.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 9:08:17 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","blackwell"]silas tenses, hand curling into a fist. he suppresses venom, not well but just enough, before taking a step closer to fernando. his glare is damning.

"she still alive?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.blackwell] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .blackwell b { color: #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075!important; font-size: 13px; } .blackwell a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .blackwell .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .blackwell .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .blackwell .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .blackwell .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 17:21:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“For the most part.

Struck a nerve, did he? Fernando’s not sure what to make of the man. A reaction means something but what? Attachment? Protectiveness? He can read the Rocket Boss a million ways but all of it ends up being conjecture.

Severed ties after you died. Hates me for it. Hates Rocket too. But she seems to be adjusting. Something about your father in Kanto?

He plays what little he knows as dismissive to see if it’s good bait. It hardly matters considering his leverage but cooperation makes the transition easier. That and Fernando is incredibly noisy about the one person he can’t figure out.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 15:28:30 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","blackwell"]"what the fuck are you talking about?"

instincts, desires, it all bubbles to the surface as silas reaches for fernando's collar. he simply passes through it but the venom remains, coating every facade, every expression that silas wears. he barks:

"my father is dead — i killed him. i should've killed the bitch, too."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 21:26:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“In Kanto, I presume? Didn’t look too much into it. Didn’t really care.

Whatever issues Silas has with his family is of no concern. They’re no longer pieces on the board. They’re irrelevant.

But perhaps I can grant you that wish. Depends how much you help me clean up these rats. Until then, Blackwell.

He dissipates in the smoke. Fernando breaths out a sigh before stringing around one summon. This time Alexander is given a second time to prove himself. His form is ousted from the ether.

This isn’t easy to maintain,” he says with a huff. “So stop wasting time.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 7:18:34 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]once again, alexander is dragged away from the void. he takes a moment to gather his bearings, blinking to adjust to anything other than darkness. his eyes remain narrowed.

"how can i help?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .stone b { color: #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .stone .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .stone .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .stone .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .stone .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 7:26:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Good question. How can you help?

If Stone knows nothing then there’s little he can pressure him on in regards to primal energy. But that doesn’t mean he’s useless, there are other avenues to take. For instance, Stone could be a shortcut for finding leverage against , perhaps even a moment of trauma for , but most importantly, a tool to keep in check.

He ponders all three and settles for the one Alexander is most likely to help with.

Or rather, what can Devon? I own it now, you know. Only thing that saved your sister from being swallowed up by some arrogant little startup.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 7:32:01 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]alexander considers the question rhetorical and glosses over it. the mention of devon, what was once his company now demoted to nothing more than a subsidiary within silph, has him tensing.

"it's for the best. the only person i know capable of handling devon is you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .stone b { color: #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #649187; font-size: 13px; } .stone a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .stone .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .stone .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .stone .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .stone .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 7:36:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Sure,” he answers half-heartedly, “but that doesn’t answer the question. Believe it or not, I’m not one for micromanagement.

Which is the only reason he allows Daphne to stay on board as Devon CEO. Well, there’s also the fact that she becomes a liable scapegoat but to let things descend to that point means there’s more pressing matters than reputation.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 7:43:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]"i don't have to answer. if you acquired devon then you already know what it offers. unless you were greedy and did it out of pettiness or spite, but i doubt that was the case."

it's frustrating, that much is certain, but alexander is powerless. he is at the mercy of fernando's whim. a simple snap of the fingers and he'll disappear once again, left to float endlessly in the void. it's more than frustrating — it's humiliating.

"am i just here to listen to you gloat?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 18:13:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I’ve only acquired it recently, mind you.

Is there a scale of time for the dead. Do they know how much time has passed? He’s not sure but doesn’t bother with tasking Alexander for an honest answer. He’ll try someone else, something much older and more appreciative of being given a second chance.

And caution must be taken with such endeavors. Your sister still manages all of it. I just own it in name and title. I rather not have to thumb my way past her to get a glimpse of what Devon truly is.

When questioned, Fernando simply smiles.

If I wanted to gloat, I would have done this while you were alive.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
RISEN
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 9:22:48 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]he closes his eyes, takes a breath, and calms the rush of emotions that threaten to overwhelm. when he opens them again, a mask has long washed over his expression. it's not perfect, but it'll suffice.

"we both know she's your scapegoat."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RISEN
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 6:49:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Of her own actions.

Fernando clicks his tongue as a sour taste lines his tongue.

I don’t have the time to babysit everyone around me anymore. I leave it to her hands until she burns a hole too deep even you’ll beg me to take over.

His foot taps against the tile floor impatiently.

"You have about ten minutes, give or take. Don’t waste it. What can Devon do to protect the region?