Haunted Seas (DW)
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 16:09:51 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]
[attr="class","text-space icon"]

"Rangers, huh? Someone else told me that I should join them... I think he called himself Matias. Said I could help out with my skills or something." At the mention of that organisation again, Ryuuzaki hums at how small the world could possibly be. "Nice guy, almost electrocuted my Buizel though."
[break][break]
Glancing over the identification Chloe flashes, he notes how she lightens up with the quick switch away from the topic of Kanto. Understandably so, considering all that has transpired in that ravaged region. For a moment, there is a devilish thought that crosses his mind, a slithering serpent that whispers in his ears and poisons his heart - How exactly would she react if she knew how he had been involved? Would she attempt to fight him and get him arrested? Or would she crumble in the face of despair?
[break][break]
Break them. Though they've separated since the early years of his induction, 's words still ring loud in his ears, the memories of a silver knife dangling right before his eyes as the emotions begin to swell. And all of a sudden, it stops, dissipating with a chilly breath up his sleeve as Skadi tugs at the fabric.
[break][break]
"About... 2 years or so?" He answers, his eyes flicking towards the moon as he remembers how he used to chart the stars when he had been younger. "I haven't actually been keeping track of the time. It goes by really fast when you're wrangling a whole bunch of feisty pokemons and sickly wild ones every day, you know? And that reminds me, I've got to help the Lilycove Daycare check up on their lil' ones tomorrow... Oh Arceus."
[break][break]
Perhaps, he should have given it a little more thought before accepting the assignments that had been tossed onto his desk.
[break][break]
"Anyways, it was real nice meeting ya, Chloe. I've gotta go so I don't burn out tomorrow morning. Who knows, maybe we'll cross paths again someday?"
[break][break]
But perhaps, not in the way that he expects.

[attr="class","headerbox"]

@chloe

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #f9f9f9; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 203, 133, 0; --accent: #cb8500 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #f9f9f9; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #f9f9f9 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Haunted Seas (DW)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 5:06:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]RYUUZAKI CAUGHT RELICANTH!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!