played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
002. an aboma-gay-christmas [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 19:03:04 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar

"all he had to do was dodge, but he couldn't even pull off a simple task like that." speaking to himself, angel stood off to the side as he poked his head into the bowels of the monster's cavern. abomasnow had stolen many people as of late and they were all residing within the beast's abode. it was their--or rather his--job to save the captured people and fellow league members who were sent on this job before he and his partner. "it better have been apart of his plan to get caught..." a yawn escaped the maw of angel's mouth.

the coast was clear, "alright then, ludicolo..." with a lazy toss of his ball, he'd call out his pokemon. ludicolo would manifest from a white light. emerging before its trainer in order to receive it's instructors, "we're going to try this again." reaching into his satchel of goodies, he'd come to examine the amount of berries he had left. "alright then...we've got enough berries to produce a miracle here; although, we're running low on the ones that'll help you produce fire." angel added, "i wonder..." he remembered they possessed communicators for moments like these.

the communicators were in the form of an earpiece, and luckily angel still had his. pulling it out from his pocket and placing it into his left ear, he'd say, "here goes nothing..." sitting on his buttocks and taking a casual lean against the cold wall. he sat outside of the beast's cave and began to dig in his ear, and said, "hey, dog-boy...you there?" he lazily called out for into the communicator. a yawn followed right after. as they waited, ludicolo began to twirl about.

ooc notes: hi, i made it. it's a bit rushed, .
mission: krampus

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2018 18:16:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
His head ached as he forced himself to wake up from his slumber. The ringing of the communicator attached to his ear was enough to force him up, grunting as he brought himself to sit upright. The first thing he did was to respond to the side transmitting the message. "Oh. Uh, yeah. I'm here," an equally disinterested voice answered from the communicator.

"It's, uh..."

Kyle eventually took the moment to observe his current situation. It was silent for the most part, though he could hear soft breaths from the corners of the room. Eyes then strained against the darkness, trying to make out where he currently was, but failing to get the details out of the room he was in. A chill immediately reminded him of the happenings before he got knocked out, effectively getting him back to the main objective.

"It's pretty dark back here. Too cold, too. Doubt anyone's gonna survive a day here." He complained in a hushed manner. He knew it was unwise to raise his voice when it could echo and bring attention to him. He didn't know where exactly the Abomasnow was in the first place. "I can't see the light from here either, so it's either night time or this cavern just goes really deep."

His voice stirred up a figure inside his jacket, its head popping up to greet his trainer. He felt his hand over it, patting the Poochyena on its head. He originally had it there to act as a makeshift heat pack, forgetting that he was there until now. He'd take him out, zipping his jacket back and placing the canine on the ground by its feet. He'd whisper a few instructions at the Poochyena before sending him off his way.

"I'm sending Delta over if it's the latter. He should be able to get to you and back to me if he doesn't mess up his job as a tracker."

He didn't risk going with the Poochyena though. The Dark-type would be able to slip past the Abomasnow's guard within the darkness anyways, having much lighter footsteps and a better night vision to navigate through the caverns than Kyle. Besides, he has a much more important job to do at the moment, which was to remember where he placed his flashlight, if he even remembered to bring it along with him.

"Please come get me. It's getting pretty cold."

close tab

played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2018 13:23:54 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar

"seriously?" he responded. it was light out, and if he was barely near the entrance? that just meant angel had his work cutout. "alright, that dog of yours is your saving grace. i've got ludicolo with me," angel informed. it wasn't brought to his attention until he realized something, "wait...is the abomasnow not with you?" if it wasn't with kyle, then where the hell was it?! "it must be somewhere in the cave, goddammit...more work then i need." internally the baggy eyed male sobbed, externally? he just looked exhausted and not wanting to participate.

"alright, ludicolo--" interrupting his dance, angel would extend his hand for assistance to stand. once he was pulled onto his feet, he'd take a berry out of his bag and fed it to his ludicolo. "now use natural gift to create a fire around your hand, we'll use the fire to as a torch." thankfully this move allowed him to manipulate the elements for a duration. hopefully they would run into poochyena soon.

now they were off, with contact to kyle. he'd ask, while walking into the dark cavern, "can you stand? are you hurt or anything? the abomasnow may not be close to you, but that doesn't mean he's far. so be careful and have your other dogs stand guard." angel informed kyle, "there's a high-chance we may lose connection the further i go inside. so you better not die, it'd be a pain if i had to carry a corpse back to the league..." angel groaned.

ooc notes: hi, .

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2018 18:21:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Delta's supposed to return to me if he runs into the Abomasnow on the way there anyways," he'd take note, finally managing to find the torch on his person amid the darkness. "If he managed to get back to you, that means either the Abomasnow's out right now or I'm blind."

It was as if on cue that the Poochyena had reached the mouth of the cave, tongue lolling and tail wagging at the sight of the other trainer and his Ludicolo. It gave a bark, the cheerful nature of his movements indicating that no problem was encountered on his way up there, as he turned his back on the pair, beckoning them to start following him.

It also indicated that the Abomasnow wasn't somewhere in between their locations, however.

Kyle finally managed to turn the flashlight on, with the light directing to the long corridor that Delta had passed through. Signs of Abomasnow were present, though that was only natural since this was supposed to be its home. "I'm fine, I think. I'll try not to die though, just for you."

He turned from the way out, using the light to search for source of soft breaths he had heard earlier. His attention went to the Poochyena as he felt the brush on his feet, fangs bared and fur bristling. A bead of sweat rolled down his temple amid the coldness, swallowing as he took his light towards the direction his Poochyena were reacting too. A large figure was found, albeit in a slumber initially. It finally started to stir awake as Kyle's voice echoed within the room though.

"Uh, Angel? I just figured I need you here. Cause, you know, my Poochies aren't for battling, and--."

The transmission is cut off, frequencies being overtaken by noise from the incoming snowstorm.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2018 5:23:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","ipad"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
[break][break]

[break]
male / snow warning[break]
wood hammer / grass whistle / mist / double-edge / avalanche / seed bomb
[break][break]

NOTES[break]
feel free to control the abomasnow on your own, or request a mod post to control the abomasnow! narration purposefully omitted by request![break][break]
&

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 8:21:23 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar

"great, let's get a move on you two!" he exclaimed. rushing into the cave behind the poochy alongside his ludicolo. as they ventured into the cavern, angel had hoped that kyle was okay. it'd be a pain if he had to be the one to carry a corpse all the way down the hill. "you better not die on me or i swear to arceus..." following the poochyena would eventually lead team b to directly where not only the fragile kyle and his poor poochy were, but to the abomasnow as well.

coming to an abrupt stop, angel would skid to halt he and his ludicolo altogether. "there it is, strike it down with fire!" and with a flaming torch hovering in the palm of his hand. ludicolo would release the fire without hesitation, a brilliant flame of glory surged toward the abomasnow. catching it by surprise from the front. though the fire was great, that didn't sit well with the angry walking tree.

the snowstorm it made was great, and also freezing. but they were going to turn the tides here and now, "ludicolo, use mist!" expelling a cloudy fog from its maw, ludicolo began to cover the floor in an area of mist. though not much fog had been released, the white smog hovered about the floor near the trio. "and you know what comes next..." angel grinned, "...let's hit it with moon blast!" angel exclaimed. and with a white, pinkish sphere charging in between the palm of ludicolo's hands. he'd, then, release a powerful ray of light directly toward the abomasnow.

although it seemed successful at first. the abomasnow was not going down without a fight, and thus utilized wood hammer to forcefully counter and hold the moon blast at bay with all its might. ludicolo and abomasnow were now at a standstill, utilizing their willpower to outdo the other. one pokemon waiting for the other to give out. "hold him there ludicolo, don't let up!" the abomasnow had power and great defense, but ludicolo's moon blast had no plan on losing against woodhammer. one of the two would soon give up, but which is the question?

ooc notes: hi, .

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 16:48:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
The Poochyena by his ankles was his only line of defense at the moment. Too scared to make any sudden movements, Kyle tried to stall for time for Angel to come back him up instead. He wasn't sure if Abomasnow were not like Ursaring or Mightyena that would warily watch its victim and react immediately if they made unnecessary actions. He knew the one facing him was particularly notorious for kidnapping people though.

"The moment he makes a move, we're doing Sand Attack," he'd silently instruct the lone canine he has out for protection.

Although the voice was as low as he could possibly attain, the wild Pokemon still took it as a signal to attack. It moved its leg forward, prompting his Pokemon to flick a handful of dirt and snow from the ground to its face. It was then that he finally heard the sound of footsteps rushing in. A bark from the Poochyena accompanying Angel had him turn around, squinted eyes fully opening with a smirk on his expression.

"Ah, my hero," he'd exclaim in the most unenthusiastic voice he could.

Kyle was content with simply watching the two fight it out, until the Lucicolo's momentum started to slow down. It was only then that Kyle decided to jump into the fray, exchanging glances with Foxtrot and then motioning him to join in on the fight. "Yawn." The command was simple, but effective enough to swing the tides of the fight in the favor of the Ludicolo. It would take a while before the move would take in effect, although Kyle could already see the Abomasnow weaken.

close tab

played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 21:18:14 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar

"it looks like it's weakening, no..." angel analyzed, "it's getting tired." reaching into his bag to pull out a cheri berry. he'd come to hop on ludicolo's back, exclaiming, "open up!" stuffing the ludicolo's mouth with a cheri berry, saying, "flame on, mi amigo." angel casually uttered. jumping off of the water-type's back, a spiral of fire surged around the powerful beam of light. directly slamming into the abomasnow's defensive woodhammer, breaking its defense and enshrouding the ice-type within a glory blaze of light and fire. the cave brightened within a great glow.

"nice!" the abomasnow had been brought into an unconscious state. the snow warning, finally, settling down. "alright, kyle," with a large yawn following after. angel would say, "go ahead and catch it. as cool as that abomasnow looks, it seems too troublesome to have around with all that snow it sprays from its body." turning his back on the trainer and crouching down, he'd follow up with another comment, "this is a one time thing, and if you tell anyone i did this for you? i'll deny it and you'll look like a magadlena, twinkle toes." what was meant to be an insult actually sounded quite delicious, making the male's stomach utter in hunger for a cupcake.

"hurry up and catch it so we can go already before it wakes up," angel annoyingly said.

ooc notes: hi, . let's go home already.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2019 4:00:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Flame on, mi amigo..." Kyle would repeat subconsciously in a more hushed tone.

He'd whistle for his Poochyena's attention to get them back to him as soon as the Abomasnow was confirmed to be down. Foxtrot would go back to his ball, while Delta was soon carried and placed back to the confines of Kyle's coat. He could feel the panting on his chest, though at least the Poochyena was warm enough to keep him from freezing. Being told to capture the Abomasnow, he'd approach the wild Pokemon and only then did he notice it's weird coloration.

He took out a Pokeball, ready to chuck it at the fainted dual-type, before turning back to Angel. "You sure you don't want it? It's, like, super cool and rare, or some shit like that though." He gave shrug before finally letting the device at hand encapsulate the fainted Abomasnow into its confines. A large Pokemon probably wasn't something Kyle needed, regardless of how powerful it can be, but it was shiny so he wouldn't complain about it.

"Fine, fine. I'll say my baby Poochies did this all by themselves when I file the report." He'd scratch his head and start to point his flashlight on various directions. "Looks like there's no other victims here though. Guess we'll just write everyone as dead, then, too."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2019 10:03:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Hey! Everyone else in here?!"

The call echoed through the cave system, although no response came. Perhaps the Abomasnow's victims were rather unfortunate as their rescuers could not come at a more opportune moment. At least they weren't suffering from frostbites and low temperatures anymore, wherever they are at that moment. It also gave them the go signal that they can go out of the cave anytime they want.

"Well, there's that. Let's get moving now, I guess."

He went up and picked up the Pokeball containing the Abomasnow that went unconscious from the earlier fight. It was of different coloration, which was enough reason for Kyle to keep him regardless of whether or not he was a fan of the Pokemon. He probably won't use it at the end of the day, but at the very least, he has something to brag about should the need arise.

His Poochyena led them as both of them exited the cave.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga