awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 23:12:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Dinner for four calls for something more formal than the communal style establishment Fernando frequents for larger gatherings. A reservation is made at Lilycove’s Steak141, an upscale steak house meant to celebrate fine dining. Among his list of guest are two councilmen and someone set to soon join their ranks.

Fernando is punctual. Early, even, seated at the table well ahead of time as glasses and silverware and spread out to each corner of the table. A basket of warm bread is brought out, paired with a tray of six different styles of Alcremie butter. He leaves it for when they arrive, ordering a Malie Mudsdale as his cocktail of choice.

An unfolded handkerchief sits unraveled in his lap. He scrolls through his message while waiting, expecting them to arrive relatively soon.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 3:59:15 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
While not as early as Silph, Orion arrives before the specified time with tired eyes and a tired smile. In the absence of Fernando, his job was more difficult than before, but he bears no resentment toward his former colleague. If anything, he envies his freedom.

"Hey, Fernando." His soft voice carries well in the quiet. "How've you been?"

He orders a cherry blossom martini and frets with the edge of a folded napkin as they wait for the others to arrive.

No matter how long he'd held the council position, no matter how many new people he met, it never failed to inspire anxiety. What was she going to be like? Was she more of a Fern or an Olivia? What were her personal reasons for running?

He won't ask, but he wonders.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 9:22:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It had been a special night, tonight was where she would dine with the council members. Gina dressed lavishly; a red laced dress accompanied by white heels that increased her height by at least four inches. Brunette hair pulled into a classic bun. Gina arrived at the venue Fernando had selected right on time, she was an individual who valued punctuality. Before entering she would take a moment to calm her nerves which had been bubbling up. Uttering words of encouragement to herself, she inhaled, exhaled and then entered.
[break][break]
Gentlemen..” She greeted upon her entrance, impressed to see that Orion and Fernando had arrived already. Gina bowed at the two men before she sat across from Orion, her lips formed an elegant smile. “I’m Gina Gray” The other council member hadn’t arrived yet but Gina proceeded to introduce herself to those present, intending to do the same when the other member had arrived which believing it would be shortly. She would then take a moment to order her drink, deciding on a espeon cocktail.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 16:25:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim is the last to arrive, waltzing into the restaurant casually late and dressed in the finest formal wear, a dress shirt with a sweater on top. Kim strides through the guest each seated at their own tables before finally arriving to his own.

But before he takes his seat, he poses, nonchalantly looking away as he shows off his threads to those sitting at the table. It would be a solid minute before he finally takes his seat, smoothing out his dress pants as he leans back in his chair.

Waddup hoes?” He says in a lax tone, a smile easy sat on his lips.

His drink of choice is a simple Lum Gin, ordered as soon as he could. Hopefully there wouldn’t be need for more than a couple cups.

Nice to meet you Gina.” He slices in before looking to Fernando. “What do you suggest on ordering, Fern? I’m thinking something light but I could totally eat a fat slab of meat.

If it came to be too much for him to eat in one sitting, leftovers would always be considered for the fam back home.

@gina
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 17:53:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Well.” Fernando answers with a pointed smirk. “There’s something liberating about having people actually listen to you, ha ha. Even better when those that disagree are confident enough to risk their livelihood on the line. Means their reasoning is sound and well-thought out.

Whereas Orion carries the extra burden left in his absence, Fernando seems to radiate in his newfound freedom. The bags underneath his eyes are present but they lack the deep seated freshness that comes from a lack of sleep. On the surface, he seems the same, but minor details, such as the way his skin glistens, show an overall improvement in his quality of life.

Good evening, Miss Gray.” The small talk can wait for later. When she arrives, the special guest of tonight, Fernando turns his attention in full. “You look lovely tonight.

Unfortunately, such compliments can’t be said the last of them. Well, admittedly, Kim’s sweater is second to none, but Fernando will never admit it aloud. He’d rather kill himself.

Kim,” he passes off with a curtness bred from their companionship. Fernando knows better to roll his eyes and just accepts it. Behind all that flamboyant style is the most reliable League member he’s had the pleasure of working with. He never stops to consider that Kim only has that mantle because he’s the longest running, besides himself.

Ah. The macaroni with Unovian Clauncher is fantastic. Any of the cuts of meat are good. The smaller portions have a sharper flavor but anything over ten ounces is well worth the value.

He doesn’t even look at the menu, being well adverse enough to know his usual by heart.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 6:39:49 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
"Liberation looks good on you," Orion admits, soft, his laugh as gentle as his voice. "Never seen you look this happy before. Makes me wish I could quit, ha."

Gina arrives, sparing them further small talk. The shy councilman greets her with a dip of his head and a smile.

"Miss Gray." Fernando compliments her, so Orion only extends a hand. "Orion Lykos. It's good to meet you."

She knows, he's sure; you didn't run for council without knowing those you'd be sitting with. At least, he certainly hadn't. But it was polite to introduce himself anyways, he thinks, and so he does.

Kim arrives in typical Kim fashion, and Orion's grown accustomed to his antics enough to chuckle at the dramatic pose rather than cringe back in horror. He might've been ridiculous, but he was smart and took the job serious when the need arose. That was the part that mattered.

"Hey, Kim. I love the look." He smirks, lips pursed with laughter.

Orion orders a seafood platter, curious about their selection.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 14:47:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Thank you, Mr.Silph.” She’s flattered to receive such a compliment, her face brightens as she turns to face Orion, giving his hand a firm shake. “It’s my pleasure, Orion.” Her tone was friendly, Gina did know of Orion, perceiving him to be more reserved compared to Kim and Fernando, however he was diligent in his work, which is all that mattered. It didn’t take long for the other member to arrive.

Gina is taken back by Kim’s behavior. She didn’t think council members behaved in such a manner, the mans sweater made Gina question his fashion sense. Clearing her throat Gina dipped her head to him. “You as well, Mr.Essam” Her smile wavers, as she is unsure what is an appropriate reaction, seeing how both Fernando and Orion reacted Gina assumed that Kim is normally acts in such a manner.

Sounds delicious” Gina comments to Fernando’s recommendation, she shows interest but still reads through the menu. “Though I’m most likely choosing a Milktank T-bone.” The portion was more on the hefty sides of things, but Gina tended to eat a lot despite her weight. “In any case, I’m honored to be dining with such fine gentlemen.” Her eyes briefly dart towards Kim before finishing her statement. Gina reminded herself that he was a councilmen, a respectable one. She swallowed her judgement, smiling once more. “Thank you for coming tonight.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 21:37:56 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
That macaroni sounds sexy.” He says just under his breath but loud enough for others to hear.

Maybe if it’s available as an appetizer I’ll indulge, but this big meat game sounds hot. Maybe Miltank Filet or a Striaton City Strip would be a good call.

A simple glance at the menu is enough for him to get a feel for it, the councilman flipping it closed as his hands sit on top of one another upon the table.

The pleasures are all mine, Miss Gina. It’s not too often the three of us could get together in such a casual setting so I have to thank you for providing a reason for this unity.

While Fernando was no longer a councilman, Kim could not deny the comradery he still shared with the man that shone brighter when Orion was added into the equation.

@gina
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 7:16:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Good choices,” he commends despite their different takes, “Tauros Ribeye is my personal favorite. The truffle fois gras is absolutely divine.

However, while dinner is the excuse the real reason for tonight’s activities revolve around the star of the show. Whatever pleasantries that come between them, and their waiter, is only a deterrent from the actual goal.

I concur. It’s been a while since we’ve come together. Much less, found someone both willing and capable of bearing the burden of joining Hoenn’s esteemed council.

Which, for her initiations, is granting her an undisturbed audience with her colleagues, both current and former.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 11:28:57 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
"Because it is a burden," Orion agrees; his tired eyes support the way he stresses the words. "Only seems glamorous from the outside."

Sometimes, not even then. The media liked to pick them apart like the vultures they were, and often Orion couldn't find he blamed them. He didn't always agree to the decisions that were settled on, but that came with the territory of being part of a whole.

He chuckles, then, softens the words with, "Unless you're Kim, then it's always glamorous." Yet in spite of his words, he wouldn't trade it, even if it was tempting after seeing how much better looked.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 9:10:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Thank you.” She responds to the praise with simple gratitude, it was special to hear those words coming from people of power. She cherishes the short lived feeling.

“As it should be” She speaks frankly towards the other councilman. Orion’s words are misinterpreted, and doubt lingers in the back of her mind. Wondering why he decided to be a councilman if he wasn’t prepared to deal with the burdens that came with the job.

She lets it go for the time being, tonight’s focus was to get on everyone’s good side after all. Gina’s attention shifts as the waiter brings in the alcoholic beverages; she nods a thanks to the waiter before raising her glass.

“A toast, to hoenn.” She declares with a smile, clinking glasses with each of them.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 22:53:11 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
When you’re me everything seems glamorous, it’s a trait gifted onto me from birth. A curse even.

There's not a single hint of modesty in his voice, Kim flagrant in his own self appraisal.

But yes, it is rare that anyone would want to step into this seat, Ferny seems more than happy now that he left his shoes at the door for good and I can’t blame him. Hoenn’s a shit show and we’re the unfortunate ringleaders, scrambling for some sort of order during the chaotic acts.

Once their drinks arrive, Kim is quick to eye the Gin, looking the glass up and down before raising it for the toast.

A toast to the eventual wasted two weeks of your life.

Kim playfully prod’s, ballparking how long she’ll last in her seat as a councilman.

@gina
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 2:09:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Mhm,” Fernando grunts in sarcastic agreement with Kim’s boasting. Not that he could discount the man’s natural affinity for charisma. He can’t. But to admit it is something he refuses to. Being an ass about it is more a coping mechanism than anything else.

And should you make it past your probational period,” Fernando chimes in, glass in hand, “To the most frustrating year of your life.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 17:58:56 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
"Oh, I don't mean to say it shouldn't." Orion's gentle voice takes on an apologetic note. There's anxiety in the pit of his stomach; he feels as if he's misspoke. But where he'd once have tripped over himself attempting to rectify, he shows his year on the Hoennian Council by calmly correcting, "If it's easy, we're not trying hard enough."

He laughs, the softness of it drowned out by the clinking of glass.

"To the one that got away," he adds, with a cheeky smile at .

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 15:39:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Gina chuckles to the teasing, once again raising her glass “cheers.” Her intentions are to remain in council long as possible, but she’s well aware that things don’t go according to how one wants. She takes a sip of her drink smiling out of satisfaction as it’s even better than expected. “You’re right” she responds to , a small nod sent in his direction.

She sat silently, taking another sip of her espeon cocktail as they waited for the food to arrive, beginning to contemplate if she should order another glass.