1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
zoning out [ sw ]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 23:03:56 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It has been almost a month sense the man took the leap of faith and resigned from being the Rustboro City Gym Leader. And to be honest, he did miss it. It was his life long dream to be a dark type gym leader. He wanted to be known throughout the world as the THE best dark type gym. And yet, he had giving up the spot twice in his lifetime. Part of him was depressed. He achieved his dream and gave it away shortly after. For what? A chance to be an elite four. A chance.

Maverick let out a loud audible sigh. Warm gaze shifted over route he use to help protect. In some ways, he was glad to be out of the position. He wasn’t good with the press. While other times, he missed it dearly. A soft whine got his attention away from his own personal issues and back to earth were he belonged. The trainer turned his head to see his faithful canine by his side. A hint of a smile tugged the edges of his lips, but soon gave way to a frown once more. “Sorry girl,” he mumbled, turning away from her gaze and focused on the worn out path away, “I’m just a little out of it today.” The canine let out a snort, trotting next to her human as they ventured to find something to possibly catch today.

for at route 115. fairy incense used! mav is sad

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
zoning out [ sw ]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 0:09:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY AZURILL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
zoning out [ sw ]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 15:45:29 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It didn’t take long for them to stumble across a pokemon. Warm crimson colored orbs narrowed at the oddly colored creature. His arm extended out to force his canine to stop, a low growl rumbled in her chest as she stared at the wild creature before them. The human eyed that little azurill as it bounced up to them with water filled eyes. It sniffled, a water droplet slide down the side of its face. Maverick knelt down it its level, face twisted into confusion as he offered his hand out to the creature. The wild pokemon sniffled again, water logs eyes fell upon the humans hand before pressing its body into his hand.

“Are you lost?” The man questioned, scooping the creature up with his other hand and standing, “Are you hurt?” The oddly colored pokemon only let out another round of sops in response. This made the man let out a sigh, reaching into his pockets for en empty pokemon. “Well… The only way I can help is to catch you.” The baby pokemon passed its waterworks, body leaned to the side in a titled head expression. He casted a glance to Azula who only let out a slow growl. The trainer had no use for this pokemon. However, maybe someone else would give it a good home. After all, its shiny.

With a half smile, the man lifted the ball and gingerly tapped the button on its head. The capsule opened, a beam of light sucked the creature in before it sealed shut. Warm gaze fell upon the ball, waiting it wiggle in his hands. Maverick wasn’t expecting to capture one of these today. But honestly, the more he let his mind wonder the more he really didn’t feel like catching a pokemon today. He just wasn’t in the mood. Once the capture was complete, he would head home.

for at route 115. fairy incense used! capture plz!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
zoning out [ sw ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 1:40:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY AZURILL!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!