edge of the world -duo wild (water/flying/dragon)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 20:38:27 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar
He then turned aside, using his elbows to prop himself up. He tried to look at Evette, but he ended up squinting a little. Time passed by, and the sun moved just enough that he made a weird face. He gave up and rolled over to shield his face.

Casey tried speaking to cut the tension, yet again. "That's interesting. I didn't know they had Lapras over there. Was it your main mode of transportation? That Skarmory that you saw earlier... we have those in my hometown, on the opposite side of this country." 

It seemed like stalling. It was then cut off. On yet another rocky outcropping flanking the sea, this incredibly out of place thing sat there. It looked sickeningly sweet in a way that churned his stomach, and it was clearly ill-suited to even the sea-salt vapored air. Casey threw a quick-ball at it, to give the poor thing shelter. "That's interesting. What did you do in Alola?"

TL;DR: Casey catches Slurpuff, if only to spare it the possibility of ending up in the water.
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 21:39:49 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar

She dimly remembered running into these before, now that she thought of it. Something about cucumber references back then, too. Granted, Eve did not exactly know whether this Pokemon was much useful or evolved into anything, but she would figure it out later. This day was already proving quite interesting for the variety of Pokemon she came across.
Or rather, the variety of Pokemon that came across her. After all, they hadn’t exactly moved far from their initial position. Yet, this town was so close to the ocean that one could easily see just why Pokemon would be drawn to it. Heck, there were probably dozens swimming beneath them at that very moment.

“I think Lapras are essentially everywhere. Maybe not native ones, but they are bred all around for, well, being such good Transport Pokemon.” That was the name of its species, after all. Eve decided to kneel down near the water. That stray thought from before becoming more intriguing, making her want to at least try it out. “And I did pretty much the same things I do here. Travel the land, see the sights and, well, try new things.”
With that, she would take action with a deep breath beforehand. Swiftly, she submerged her head underwater, eyes closed momentarily before opening them at some adjustment. Lapras next to her did the same, confounded by what its trainer was trying to do there.

Mostly though, she was just testing her theory. And, indeed, there was a whole school of Pokemon down there, swimming about. Remoraid, if she remembered correctly. Though, on closer inspection, not all of them swam around in unison. One seemed like an odd one out, coloured slightly differently, an apparent outcast from its group. It was hard to guess whether the Pokemon was bothered by that. But she kind of felt for it anyway. Not fully belonging to a group, yet holding onto it regardless in the hopes of being accepted…
…nothin short of being shaken up would change that status quo. Eve nodded towards Lapras, which somehow understood. She’d have to get up for air soon, but she was seeing that through. The Transport Pokemon would send out a Water Pulse, aiming carefully to only hit the odd Remoraid, but not too harshly either, while Eve would throw – well, since it was underwater, more like push – a ball towards it.

Then, she had to get up fro air, waiting for Lapras to come back up and bring back her ball, filled with another or not.

Attempts to capture Remoraid
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 21:57:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERALIGATR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WINGULL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWISTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
BOTH YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!