Ice Buds(DW)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 3:52:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He stood by the entrance of Shoal Cave, a lit cigarette resting comfortably between his lips as he waited. Wearing a black coat and hands wrapped in light mittens Dakota had dressed accordingly for the icy temperatures that awaited them, he expected Lilith to do the same.

He didn't really need to catch anymore pokemon, but he agreed to tag along to give her some company and help her out in case anything went wrong. Noticing the blonde haired girl approaching he tossed aside his cigarette.

"Lilith"
dw: ice/ground
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 9:13:01 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]snowy grounds
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]duo wild
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]For someone who's travelled numerous regions and weathered numerous seasons, you would have figured that they're well-prepared for any situation that greets them. And yet, Lilith isn't necessarily the embodiment of such traits, bare fingers carefully tightening the bandages round her forearms as she readjusts her jacket sleeves to better cover them. While not quite preparing her for the chilly breeze that emanates from the depths of Shoal Cave, her clothes definitely provide her with ease of movement especially in precarious situations.

"I know I asked you on a whim, but you didn't have to agree to it..." She remains quiet about the remnants of the smouldering cigarette, awkwardly shifting about as she watches Rubia trot up to the man and greet him with a bleat. "I don't know if surveying the area would be interesting for you..." As much as she hates to admit it, she finds herself encroaching on his kindness, taking liberties with her requests and finding comfort in conversing with him. In a sense, he's one of the first few people that have coaxed her out of her shell and allowed her to let her guard down without having to worry about her safety at any point in time.

"I really hope I wasn't pulling you away from anything important..."
[attr="class","hanatags"]@dakota || peaceful attachment
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/yW2jmPu.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/yW2jmPu.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 1:25:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOVER APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASS WHISTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@dakota &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRAPINCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 6:33:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Lilith gets closer, Dakota questions the girls choice of clothing. He isn’t impressed with how she is dressed, and without a word he reached into his backpack pulling out a hat which had a woolo printed on it. He also pulled off his gloves and extended them towards her. “Gifts” He stated waiting for her to grab them from his hand. “It’s fine, I’ve been to these caves before. I don’t mind accompanying you.” Dakota’s reminded of the day he first met @luna, a young girl around Lilith’ age. She too was dressed inappropriately for the cold conditions of shoal cave.

He leads the way into the cave, only looking back when Lilith spoke up again. “Todays my day off, so you didn’t.” He reassured her with a nod, gesturing for her to follow him inside. Once they stepped inside, he spotted out a trapinch near them. The pokemon expressed aggressive behaviors so Dakota quickly unlatched one of his poke balls from his belt. His avalugg taking a battle stance in front of it.

Use Icy wind” The avalugg followed through with the order, sending fourth a chilling wind towards the trapinch. The wind was cold enough to have the pokemon calm down a little, and Dakota took the opportunity to chuck a vacant pokeball at it.

What are you surveying for?

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 18:18:43 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]She hasn't been accustomed to getting gifts, not since she left the place she once called a childhood home. Though others may take pity and attempt to provide her with supplies or perhaps, a day of warm shelter, she has never truly taken any of them up on their offers. It's so that she can't get traced, she tells herself. It's because she doesn't trust any of their words, her mind screeches. It's because she doesn't wish to cause trouble for those who don't deserve it, her heart whispers.

Dakota's gifts are met with a moment of stunned silence, hesitation clearly traced upon her movements as she eyes the hat and the gloves he once wore. "I- you need them more than me..." She insists. And yet, the way he speaks tells her that he isn't budging till she does. And so, she gingerly receives the gifts with both hands, carefully wearing each piece as her mind swirls with an ocean of thoughts.

"Thank you..." The words slip off her tongue, a small piece of her awkwardness radiating off her tiny presence as she picks Rubia up. His warmth still lingers in the gloves, washing over her with a lulling sense of security as if he's holding her hands to guide her on the paths ahead. Of course, when he truly does take point, she is quick to follow in his steps, her gaze sweeping the icy walls and floor of the cavern as she watches her footing.

"I'm... sorry... for causing trouble, I mean..." Though part of her is sure that he will tell her not to apologise, the other half of her insists on blurting one out. And it works in its own ways, a tiny fragment of the weight on her chest lifted by the gesture. "I... got some carrot seeds that I can't quite grow... And I figured it might be because it requires a specific climate..."

But before she can continue her thoughts on the strange specimen, Rubia breaks free of her grasps once more, her little hooves clip-clopping against the icy grounds as she trots right up to a wandering Snover. At first, it seems that she may just be trying to talk and ask a few questions about the area but Lilith is watching a little more closely than she actually registers.

"Rubia, Cotton Guard!"

Though the command is received with a bleat of confusion, the Wooloo reacts almost instantly, her ridiculously fluffy coat allowing her to narrowly avoid the full brunt of Snover's Wood Hammer. Rubia's eyes narrow at the aggression shown, a strange cry mimicking some sort of roar followed up with an angry Headbutt right into the wild pokemon's torso.

Taking her chance, Lilith tosses a pokeball right at the Snover, ready to call Hex out at a moment's notice should things go south.
[attr="class","hanatags"]@dakota || awkward but comforting... || Catching snover!
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/yW2jmPu.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/yW2jmPu.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 9:37:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Dakota doesn’t view the objects he gives her as ‘gifts’ the term just came naturally, he is confused by when she shows hesitation in accepting them - but was glad that she did take them without much resistance.

“No need to thank me” He replies, the icy ground crunching beneath his feet as walked through the cave. He’s curious when she mentions, figuring that she was speaking of mysterious carrot seeds that they were given at the vital spirit festival.

“I haven’t heard of carrots being grown in shoal cave before, certainly interesting.” He stops speaking when they encounter a snover, and he watches her battle and attempts a capture on it impressed. “Nice work” He praises, resuming his walk.

“Where did you want to plant them”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 5:53:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAMOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AVALUGG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHARPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD

[break]
YOUR CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 11:54:20 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"Uhm... I was kind of hoping to just... find some small snow patch and plant the seeds there..." She's a little embarrassed when Dakota comments on her thought process, the uncertainty behind her theory only strengthened as she notices a lack of snowy patches for her to even begin planting with. But Rubia is taking each moment in stride, her chest puffing out as she shakes her woollen coat and nudges the pokeball towards her trainer.

Bending down to collect it, Lilith offers her a headpat, or at least tries to through the thick layers of wool she now has. While it's perfect for a cold climate such as this, she probably has to help trim it once they leave the cave...

However, she's more than happy to cross the bridge when she gets to it, her attention drawn to the Mamoswine up ahead that seems to be in a vicious tussle with an Avalugg. Her hands move to her pouch, pulling out a pokeball to call on her Kirlia. As soon as she spies the conflict, Thea is moving in with a surge of worry, tranquillity exuded with her presence as she seems to interact with the duo with flowing gestures.

After a moment, they seem to calm down, their anger quelled enough for her to begin tending to their scrapes with a Heal Pulse. Wishing to offer help of her own, Lilith approaches cautiously, pulling out oran berries for both pokemon as she reaches out to touch the Mamoswine's tusk. Much to her pleasant surprise, the mammoth is more than happy to oblige to her whims, greedily swallowing the treat as he nudges the Kirlia in an act of gratefulness.
[attr="class","hanatags"]@dakota || awkward but comforting... || Befriending Mamoswine!
𝄞

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 0:59:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Oh.. that's fine." The answer was a little surprising to him, but he still wanted to help Lilith out it was his reason coming after all. "it'd be difficult to dig here tho, ground is to frozen a little deeper in would make things easier." He explains with a nod, moving deeper only to stop when they come across battling pokemon.

Dakota placed a hand on a second pokeball, ready to stop the battle using force. He stopped from calling out his own mamoswine when he noticed Lillith's approach on handling the situation. It wasn't something most people would do - that was for certain. A soft smile eased onto his lips and he chuckles to himself. "good work, Lilith"

He praises her, continuing to venture deeper in.

Skip
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 2:23:57 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JYNX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]@dakota

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[break][break]

YOUR CAPTURE ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 5:46:30 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]She isn't used to someone praising her pacifist ways. After all, it was more common to label these actions as naive in the Eirwen household, deemed far easier to earn a pokemon's reverence than trust and respect. But she had chosen to be a thorn in many sides, her deep-rooted connections to many of the test subjects having produced wondrous results that wouldn't have been achieved otherwise...

Her eyes flick to Rubia and Thea with an unspeakable surge of emotions, memories of a mangled -

Patting the Mamoswine gently on its hide, Lilith buries the thought and the secrets that go with it. "Can you lead the way?" A simple request posed to a pokemon that has called this place its home for a while and one that is all too easily granted as the behemoth takes the lead. Up above, she can hear the clicking of a Gligar, catches the shadow of the curious creature as she follows in the Mamoswine's footsteps.

"Do you find bonding with pokemon hard?" It's a strange question to ask but Lilith feels that its a topic she's a little invested in. "Wild pokemon who aren't too used to the presence of people... those who have been hunted or harmed that still carry resentment... baby ones that would trust anyone with their heart... With all their different personalities, people tend to struggle when bonding with their new pokemon..."
[attr="class","hanatags"]@dakota || awkward but comforting... || skipping!
𝄞

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 0:29:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The question is kinda difficult for him to answer. "I would say so." He has difficulty making strong bonds, between his work and his incapability to really open up it takes him longer to get used to other people. He is a little baffled by Lillith's words, while they are true the way she speaks makes him think that she's experienced something among those lines.

As they followed the mamoswine, a lone jynx makes an appearance. Instinctively he reaches for a pokeball, but stops remembering Lilith's words. Lowering his hand Dakota slowly steps closer, doing his best to appear non-threatening. "um.. hi" he greets nervously, glancing back towards Lilith unsure if what he's doing is correct. "would you like to be friends?" The jynx stares at the man with a bewildered look, not reacting until suddenly it rushes forward wrapping hands around Dakota's waist as puckered lips attempt to smooch the mans lips.

Dakota shoves the Jynx's face away with his arms, avoiding the smooch but the jynx doesn't give in, continuing to try and smooch the mans lips. His hands waver, the jynx was too powerful he couldn't keep this up for long. "lillith helps me please." he pleads with mild panic.

catching
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 3:08:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABOMINABLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AVALANCHE

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. RIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS

[break][break]

@dakota BEFRIENDS (??) THE JYNX!

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 8:27:23 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Though the cavern remains cold, it sure is getting rather hot and spicy in here. Watching as the Jynx advances on Dakota with just a singular attempt of friendship, Lilith snickers then laughs, gaining the attention of her Mamoswine as Rubia gently headbutts her calves.

With a sigh, the giant mammoth steps in, carefully tucking his tusk between Dakota and the Jynx before wiggling gently to separate the two. As soon as she spies a gap, Lilith signals for Thea to help, Teleporting him right out of the cursed hug.

"A little daring for your first attempt, but I can respect it..." Try as she may to keep her voice steady, there's no hiding the glimmer of mirth in her eyes. "With that, you've made a new friend!"

As if agreeing with her sentiments, the raucous rumble of a Crabominable echoes through the cavern, its legs tapping along the icy grounds as he approaches the group and waves to the Mamoswine. Then, he takes a hearty swing at the mammoth, only to be met with a rough bump of his own.

A friend of a friend is a potential friend in the making - Even if they don't communicate with the same language, actions most certainly speak louder than words. When the crab turns to face her, Lilith carefully raises her hands in front of her, meeting his claws in a rather strange high-five as he lets out a gurgle somewhat bordering a hum.

"I'm Lilith... Nice to meetcha..." Everything begins with reading a pokemon's personality, from the way they act around others to the way they posture themselves, Lilith would love to say that she has a decent grasp on how to tiptoe around different scenarios. "We were just about to go looking for a planting zone for these seeds... Have you seen anyone else who's been here and done something similar to it?"

Her question is met with what she assumes to be a shrug and a shake of the head, a claw pointing in their direction of travel as the Mamoswine tilts his head. So both of them know of a rough location but haven't quite understood the meaning behind the carrot seeds themselves. Perhaps, she's grasping onto thin air with this little venture but she rather try than let her theories remain unchallenged.

"Would you like to join us? It would be great if the two of you could lead the way..."

An invitation is extended, one that allows the Crabominable to accompany Mamoswine on its journey into the unknown and to unravel the true meaning behind the seeds. If that isn't quite enough, Lilith offers several berries for the mammoth and the crustacean, treats for them to snack on as they catch up with one another.
[attr="class","hanatags"]@dakota || awkward but comforting... || befriending crabominable!
𝄞

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ice Buds(DW)
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:44:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

since when were jynx so strong. Dakota's arms were close to buckling yet the jynx's iron hold grip was not faltering one bit. Purple lips were closing in on him, eyes widening he glanced over to Lilith who looked to be enjoying the situation a little too much, not that he could blame her.

Just as he was about to accept his fate, the mamoswine Lilith had befriended earlier became his savior: giant tusks lightly pulling the two apart. "thank.. you.." he breathes shakily when he was teleported away from the jynx, the experience had shaken him a bit.

Dakota gives the jynx a nervous glance to see that the pokemon had been clearly annoyed, he also notices that one of his spare pokeballs had fallen next to it. Without hesitation the jynx teleports right inside the pokeball, and to Dakota's disbelief the pokeballs capture is a success.

"guess i did..." he responds with a tired chuckle, some reason he felt a little defeated. Dakota watches as lilith befriends yet another pokemon, following close behind the group as the crabdominable leads them to a suitable area for Lilith to plant her mysterious seeds.

"suppose we can return now? don't know about you but i'm done with making friends for today."