thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 9:07:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Delarosa. In my office."

Now is implied, and Gavin does not pause to see if complies. If he doesn't, things will be much worse.

The excursion had been a success, but it hadn't been flawless. If not for Yveltal, Rocket's smooth operation would have been compromised by the actions of Delarosa alone. He'd attacked when the League had yet to intervene.

Gavin's office is stark, utilitarian — imposing. The Klefki at Gavin's belt jingles as it detaches itself, the fairy-type locking the door behind them. Gavin sits, pinning Delarosa with a narrowed, red-eyed glare.

"Your orders were to deter the League, not attack them."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 9:43:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]'Fuck me.' he groaned at himself mentally. He looked as they took Eris away to get healed and immediately reeled back. This was his fault, Bryan nodded to and followed behind Gavin to make sure he did not fall behind. Fear, that was all he could feel at the moment, fear for 's life, fear over what would happen to the tree samples and the tree itself, and most of all, he feared for his own life as Gavin was obviously ready to absolute rip bryan a new one. [break][break]

He saw the Klefki float on over and lock the door with a move he was familiar with. Fairy lock?  Was it to make sure he wouldn't run? Bryan wasn't sure as he wasn't too familiar with gavin yet but he made sure to cross his t's and dot his I's from now on. [break][break]

A chill went down his spine as Gavin spoke from his chair. Bryan remained standing, and sat on what to say for a moment. "I tried to give us the upper hand in the battle. We were becoming out numbered very quickly sir -" he said before stopping himself from over speaking and word vomitting from his nerves..he was more worried about the small girl, at the moment and wanted to get the HELL out of this office, for some reason the walls FELT stained with...something. As to what Bryan did not know as the walls were pristined.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 12:14:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Bryan stands where Gavin sits, but the balance of power does not shift in his favour. In spite of Delarosa's attempts to carefully select his words, Gavin's eyes narrow.

"There may not have been a battle before Yveltal, if you hadn't started one."

Yveltal was a rogue agent; its intervention had been a wrench in the plans of League and Rocket alike. If not for its appearance, Gavin fully believed they'd have been able to extract the tree with little trouble from the League.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 22:37:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He slowly grew annoyed, he knew he was right but his fear of Gavin was stopping him. "With all due respect sir, I don't agree." he said "I saw him, the one who was petrified by that beast. I heard him say your real name, and right after he threatened you. I believe a fight was inevitable so I tried to give us an advantage." he answered trying to find a scape goat. But they both most likely knew that's a load of shit.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 13:42:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Continued attempts to justify his actions lead only to Gavin's ire.

"Remind me, Bryan, who was in charge of that mission?" He's losing patience, tone clipped and cold. "If I felt I was in danger, I would have given the order to strike. Furthermore, have you considered that if he knew my name, he might be an ally of ours?" He'd been there in the medical bay, after all, having accepted a teleport with Eris.

Gavin had since spoken with him, but the details of their conversation were private.

"But that's not it, is it?" His gaze is sharp. "If you'd thought he was putting me in danger, you'd have gone for him. Instead, you went for the girl who got close to Priam and the tree."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 0:09:19 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He stays silent and clenches his fist and looks away as the answer was obvious..."Look...im sorry.." he said clenching his fist, he hated having to apologize but it was his fuck up. [break][break]
"I-I..I fucked it up alright?" As annoyance filled his voice, but who directly was it aimed at? The man before him or was it the one inside his mind.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 7:07:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
As fury seeps from the underboss, so too does miasma swirl in the path of his breath. Wisps of purple-black fog seem drawn to him, coil around his fingers like ghastly serpents of smoke.

Lugia's power saturates, overwhelms.

Yet when Bryan falls back into deference, Gavin accepts it with a solemn dip of his head. Though his eyes retain the violent red shade of his disguise, it is Gavin's calm rather than Lugia's fury that burns in their depths.

"You did, and you'll own that from now on. I'll be keeping an eye on you." The warning is accompanied by a hard stare. "Should you slip up again, I will not be so lenient. Do we understand each other?"

A private, bitter thought: You're lucky we're not in Kanto.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 8:37:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Crystal clear, sir. I understand." he said bitterly. All of him screaming to lash out at this utter bullshit, the only thing silencing the rage was the realization that Gavin would utterly trounce him with that fucking Lugia.  [break][break]

He only hoped  the man before him would tell Walsh but the pit in Bryan's stomach had a feeling he would. God fucking damn it, all he had worked for up until this point was at jeopardy. [break][break]

He needed a drink STAT. He put his hands behind his back, making a fist out of sight of Gavin as he waited for him to be dismissed from this hell hole of an office.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 15:11:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Bryan's bitterness threatens to worm its way beneath Gavin's skin, but it's thick from years under Rocket's reign.

"Watch your tone, Delarosa."

He can see the other fidgeting with the restless energy of anger, knows this isn't likely to be the end of resentment. If only Bryan knew what had been done to Gavin when'd he'd disobeyed an order, when he'd dared to open his mouth—

Different times.

Gavin inclines his head toward the door. "You can go. I expect your report."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 16:11:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan doesnt answer the watch your tone statement. It would have been like throwing a hammer at a window and shatter any semblance of him getting out of there unscathed if he answered. He does the official salute of rocket and heads for the door and closes it. [break][break]

He lets out a sigh, wanting so eagerly throw something against a wall and watch it destroy and crash. But he was sure if he did Gavin would come out and beat his ass, so he held off for now. Besides, why make a mess where he'd have to clean it up? Better to do it on public property where no one can see or stop him. He needed a drink, stat. [break][break]

Maybe the egg he found during the excursion would be a pokemon that could stop gavin from killing him? He pulled it out of his bag he kept with him. It felt pretty warm, maybe it was from the anger in his body? Hah, it'd have to be a shadow pokemon if it was going to stand a chance or a legendary. He clutched the egg tightly, "I think I'll name you fuck gavin." he whispered to it once he was sure he was out of range of gavin's ears.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pride & punishment [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 4:08:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A NOIBAT HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DUAL WINGBEAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: