thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,262 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hunter
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 17:17:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"why didn't you call out your pokemon?"

there's little time wasted in between sharp coming to and theo asking the rhetorical. though he addresses both of them, he focuses his gaze more so on the soon-to-be head scientist. his tone is cold, sharp.

"were your first instincts really to use your fists?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
hunter
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 20:05:53 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

”Excuse me?”

He takes Temp’s hand though the comment is directed at both men. He has a mix of charts and snapple facts ready to fire at the two but he suppresses the barrage of words in favor of keeping a cool head. After all that Pangoro still stood meters away completely cognizant of the fact he’d given the researcher an all expense paid trip to see his ancestors and looked more than willing to do it again, possibly making said stay more permanent next go ‘round.

“I was under the impression this was hand to hand training sir.” He doesn’t respond to Temp if only because it was true judging by the paw mark across half his face.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hunter
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 20:33:34 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"My pokemon couldn't have beaten a Pangoro." He says it like a joke or maybe was the one being silly in all this. A Girafarig, Chandelure, and a Medicham? Pangoro could have clapped any of them. May as well take the quick way and just use what his mama gave him.

"Give the scrawny guy some credit! Takes some fat nuts to try and face a pokemon down!" When Temp says this, he slaps on the back. Perhaps with too much force, but only because he doesn't always know his own strength.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,262 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hunter
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 7:46:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"what gave you that impression?"

an AROMATHERAPY spreads across the courtyard, complimenting the already-present, albeit bare scent of flowers. he wrinkles his nose, recalls his bayleef after.

"do you know what separates us from everyone else? what makes people fear rocket?"

the question is rhetorical.

"we utilize pokemon the way we're meant to: as weapons. your first instinct should always gain you the upper hand. most of the times, it's through your pokemon." he takes a step towards sharp. "not your fists."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
hunter
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 23:43:09 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

”Excuse me?”

For all the pain, for all the condescension He's right.

They've been playing with different hands from the start, it wasn't a simple 52 card deck this was life and death, and in that there were no rules.

"Thank you, Temp." He gives the fellow grunt the time of day for the first time, he doesn't quite know what to think of the grunt, but he was nothing if not interesting. "But Mr. Beckett is correct. When we fight, it's not for pride. It's because we don't have the luxury of loss." He looks at Beckett now indignation gone replaced with something fiercer, preparedness. "It won't happen again sir." and for the first time since the day's start, he means it.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
hunter
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 2:55:42 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: