February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Kindle [C/DW]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 18:41:02 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Huh?” The incident with the Vulpix had her briefly distracted, which meant that she had to blink and readjust for the time being. But yes, the kid. It seemed like she had successfully caught the Magmortar by now, even though the Magby had run away. There was a brief little incident with a Camerupt, but that did not wake. It being approached did scare off a nearby Drapion though, which swiftly scuttled away instead of being drawn into more madness.

At the very least, it seemed like they were about to be allowed at least a bit of a break. “I am from Kalos, yes, but I am certainly not here to challenge the league,” she replied with a bit of a laugh. Yes, she did have some idea about training and battling with Pokemon, but to her that was more akin to a tertiary activity at best. For a traveller such as herself, it was simply necessary, but that was about it. Eve enjoyed interacting with her Pokemon more than battling with them. Though, admittedly, she often liked adding new ones to her collection at least.
“I am just visiting the region to learn more about it. And the local music, really. I happen to be a musician, actually.”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Kindle [C/DW]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 9:01:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
catching ponyta!

A musician… Eris vaguely remembered having a similar dream in her childhood, wanting to learn the secrets behind those strings and playing along to momma's humming. The memory stings but she's gotten good at holding her emotions back, listening to the words of a traveller from afar as she thinks over her response.
[break][break]
"Are you some kind of pop star or something? Do you have any upcoming concerts?"
[break][break]
From the corner of her eyes, she spies a wandering Ponyta, one that is swiftly taken down by her Luxray before it can even think to charge at them. He's had enough excitement for today, having to drag an injured child back home probably won't fare very well for their own sanity. Stalking over to Eris' side pouch, Reiner slaps it, retrieving a pokeball within his maws and gracefully tapping it upon the Ponyta's head.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,832 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Kindle [C/DW]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 23:14:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLUGMA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLETCHINDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ME FIRST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
CAUGHT THE PONYTA!

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Kindle [C/DW]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 9:55:25 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
A popstar? That question made her smile at the girl with a glance. Now that was an interesting take. Plus, it was actually an interesting question to boot. “You know, that is a good question,” she started, leaning back a little as she looked at the sky. “I trained classical. Chorus, opera, singing to a violin or piano. That sort of thing. So far, I only did renditions and covers….” Briefly, she trailed off as a shadow briefly blotted out the sun. Well, not completely, it just appeared.
But then it came closer, with a Fletchinder seemingly coming right at them. Fortunately, her Noivern would intercept it, rushing into it with a wing attack and briefly knocking it out of the air. Smelling an opportunity to catch one of her home regions national birds in this foreign region, she did send a ball after it too.

And a sigh. “hen I get back from this journey, I am expected to make my proper debut and have decided on a course of specialization as a musician. Though so far I have studied a lot of music but not found the proper song of my heart just yet. It’s probably….not easy to understand, really.”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Kindle [C/DW]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 4:05:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
catching slugma!

To find the song of her heart... what a strange but understandable pursuit. Even if every song is made of the same bunch of notes, there are still too many variations to them to simply group them as one.
[break][break]
"You'll find it, I'm sure! I play the piano sometimes, so I get that feeling of just not knowing!"
[break][break]
How long has it been since her fingers have laid upon those ivory keys? Though she tries her best to forget the pieces within her heart, her body never forgets how the melody goes. And so it draws her right back in, even after all the time she's spent getting away.
[break][break]
Ah, but sentimentality is but a fleeting moment amidst those of the present, the calls of a wild Slugma in the distance catching her attention. Tangling her hands with Reiner's mane, Eris clambers onto his back and directs his attention to their next target.
[break][break]
"Well... I really hope you find your style! I know there's a really cool musician that goes by the name of ! She's the Sootopolis gym leader and maybe you could meet her for advice!" In fact, that's certainly one of Eris' hopes for the future but for now, they're going to chase this wild Slugma down and befriend with the power of berries - not hugs, if she wants to preserve her life...
[break][break]
"Don't give up yet, Miss Singer! You'll get there one day and when you do, I hope you'll be happy!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,832 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Kindle [C/DW]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 6:44:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ERIS CAUGH THE SLUGMA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]EVETTE CAUGHT THE FLETCHINDER!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ME FIRST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!