[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]glassy skies
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]til we meet again
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Though Slateport is known to be a flourishing city full of tourists and attractions, the world is dyed in another colour of liveliness and activity with nightfall - A bazaar becomes a night market full of strange wares and unspoken pleas for people to fall for ripened scams. The fighting ring comes to life with high-stakes gamblers and an audience thirsty for action. Even if she doesn't remember anything close to pokemon battles occurring, this very sight is highly reminiscent of the Vital Spirit Festival that had taken place just a few months ago.

Speaking of the festival, Lilith recalls crossing paths with someone she'd never expected to meet again. In her years of travelling, she's never been known to associate with people too closely lest she leaves a trail for unwanted company to follow. And yet, every shred of that sentiment seems to dissipate when it comes to . Awkward, slightly prideful but a good person nonetheless, Rowan is the very definition of a blessing that she's had the luck of receiving, an odd but trustworthy companion she'd met in her time in Galar right before her hurried departure. In some sense, he feels like a mirror of her existence, bound by the blood that runs through his veins and ensnared in a fate he'd never asked for.

And so, she had offered him the idea of running, leaving everything behind and escaping from the grasps that threatened to suffocate him. As irresponsible as it may have been, she was certain that he would have preferred to see the world from an unfiltered lens and experience what it had to offer compared to the comforts of the bird cage he'd been kept in. Or at least, that's what she tells herself if only to quell the unease that sits heavy on her chest.

"Do you think he's still doing okay? Not forgetting to eat or sleep... right?" Quiet are the words that consult the Mimikyu, a lose shake of his head indicating that it's anyone's guess as the duo slink through the crowded streets. In the end, she can't help but give in to the voices in her head, daring to send Rowan a quick text message to ask if they can meet up somewhere just for fun.

Her only hope is that he doesn't forget.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || idle times
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 22:32:10 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“A text message from Lilith?” Rowan was beginning to think that he’d never hear from her again, considering how long it’d been since the festival. “Want to go see her, Mistral?” The Piplup nodded and waddled over, expecting to be picked up but as always being too prideful to simply ask. “Come on, then.” Rowan reached down and scooped up his Pokemon, placing them safely inside the hood of his jacket. “You guys going to be okay, while we’re gone?” Amber eyes glanced around at the rest of his starter Pokemon, sad to see them resigned to being practically house pets, but knowing it was for the best because of his line of work. Valor was perched happily on his swing, Eden was lazily dozing in the sunlight that came through the window, and Bijou was in the middle of a playful scrap with Wonder. “Be good, we’ll be back soon.”

It wouldn’t take long for Rowan to reach the location that had been sent to him by , leading him to a small park in the area where Pokemon could stretch their legs in the confines of the big city. Taking a seat at the bench that was positioned in front of a large fountain, Rowan leaned over to allow Mistral to crawl out of his jacket and immediately dive into the water. “That didn’t take long.” A smile stretched across his lips as he watched the Piplup splash around in the fountain, glad to see him so happy. Now to see if Lilith would show up like she said she would.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 13:56:17 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanatext"]Trust has never been easy for Lilith, placing faith in others is usually going to earn her a knife in the back. There is indifference in the way she treats people, a rigid detachment from humanity that allows her to keep her from exposing her vulnerable side. So when fate has led her to believe that is different from the rest, she can't help but wonder what it may have been.

Was it the kindness he had showed her during her time in Galar? The concern he had kept for her well-being despite her lack of words? Or perhaps, it was the fact the he had remembered her name after all this time? Even after all this time, she has yet to discover what it is and perhaps, she never will, her train of thoughts briefly derailed by lowly chitters of her Mimikyu.

Relief floods her being as she follows his gaze, a rarely seen smile colouring her lips as she rushes over. "Rowan!" There's comfort to be sought in the offer of an embrace, laughter escaping her as she watches Hex hop off her shoulders to begin a water fight with Mistral. "How have you been? You need to take care of yourself, sleep on time and make sure to eat… Do you even have a home?"

She knows the hypocrisy that exists in her words, her state of living barely having changed through the years - Whether sleeping in trees or hiding in caverns, Lilith doesn't exactly have a place to call home. But it barely shows with how used to those conditions she is, her appearance still kept as neat just like in the lessons that have been carved into her mind.

"Has everything been okay for you?"
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 0:10:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’ve been good.” Rowan smiled softly, finding her concern slightly amusing. “I do take care of myself, promise. I have an apartment of my own, eat every day and sleep...an amount.” Since he’d joined Team Rocket, sleep didn’t come as easily as it once had, at least when he wasn’t in the presence of Adrian.

“I live on my own, have a boyfriend that loves me and a bunch of Pokemon that i’ve been training.” He looked over his shoulder towards Mistral, who was in the midst of a splash fight with Hex. “How about you? Everything been going smoothly in Lilith’s side of Hoenn?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 0:48:16 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]An amount isn't quite specific enough. In fact, she swears he's trying to skirt around the question but she doesn't quite pursue the topic save for throwing a squint in his direction. At the very least, he has someone looking out for him, doesn't he?

"The same old, just travelling around the region, camping in odd places. I've also gotten a few new pokemon along the way... and made another... friend... I think." Is @cat a friend? Does Cat even consider her as her friend? The more she thinks about it, the more her brain hurts. "She tried to give me the nickname of Snom..." Gently grasping at the ends of her hair, Lilith can't help but feel a little self-conscious. "Do I look like a Snom to you?"

She feels like the answer she'll receive might not be the one she expects so she prepares herself for the letdown, taking a seat on the fountain's ledge and pats the spot beside her.

"Every time I see you, I can't help but remember meeting you in Galar. You were kind of a brat, weren't you?" Technically, Lilith is younger than him but what's Rowan gonna do if she calls him names? "Funny how far you've gotten since then... even finding someone who loves you. The world really had a lot more for you to discover than just staying there, huh?"

Even now, she doesn't quite know what kind of things Rowan had been through but she's certain that offering him the notion of freedom had been a good idea all those years back.
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 22:37:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“A Snom?” An eyebrow cocked at the question, attempting to remember the appearance of this Pokemon in mind for a moment. “Hmm…” He’d purposefully draw out the suspense of an answer as he looked her over, eventually cracking a teasing smile. “No, you don’t. I’m pretty sure they were just commenting on how white your hair is.” She didn’t have any visual similarity to a worm, after all.

“Glad you’re doing well. Have you seen any more of that Dakota I met at the festival? Are you two dating yet?” He couldn’t resist the opportunity to pry, especially since he asked @dakota the same question when they’d met on Mount Pyre recently. “Were kind of a brat? I still am, Lilith.” A soft chuckle escaped from Rowan’s lips, flicking a poffin towards Mistral during a break from the splash fight, the Piplup easily catching the treat in his beak. “I certainly have no regrets about leaving, thats for sure.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 7:47:43 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]He's messing with her, isn't he?

He's absolutely messing with her. That crooked grin he gives her along with the unnecessary suspense he'd created, every bit reminds her that he's still very much of a crackhead as she last remembered him being. But at the very least, he doesn't decide to play into the feigning of ignorance and call her a Snom too - That would probably have earned him a light jab to the side and a look of parental disappointment.

"What do you mean dating? We've met up a few times after that to do some volunteer work and research but we're not dating." Lilith squints at Rowan, deciding very carefully if such a comment warrants him a bop to the head. And it eventually does, the girl reaching out to hit him gently, earning a shallow cackle from the Mimikyu as he shakes. "It's more like a... mentor-student kind of relation? Platonic like how I'd call you something like a brother and be worried for you and your reckless antics."

She doesn't recall ever having a sibling but if she had to hope for one, it would be someone that cared even a little beyond her blood.

"The day I actually find someone is the day I'll chew an entire encyclopaedia."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 19:16:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Why wouldn’t you find someone?” Rowan asked with a cocked eyebrow, actually sincere this time instead of sarcastic as before. “You’re a pretty young woman with more than enough to offer. Anyone would be lucky to have you, Lilith.” No one deserved to be alone, Lilith included.

“Sorry you haven’t got much of a chance to meet Adrian, yet. We’ve both been pretty busy recently.” Between Rowan being a member of Rocket and Adrian having his career as a prominent trainer, they barely had enough time to spend with each other the last few weeks.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 16:50:53 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Why wouldn't she find someone? Now that isn't a question she could say she had expected, but it is one that she readily produces an answer for.

"Firstly, being a runaway brings a fair share of issues. Secondly, I don't really like a lot of people nor do I usually get comfortable being around them. You're one of the rare exceptions." Sighing quietly, Lilith begins to go down the mental list of flaws that come to mind. "Glaring trust issues aside, I can be pretty rude or cold since I prefer pokemon over people. I've been called rather blunt and or apathetic at times. I'm a coward when it comes to fighting. I'm pretty useless, just kind of wandering and existing at the moment so I can't really offer anything. I'm not pretty so rescind that compliment. I also don't deal well with emotional situations so I guess I wouldn't really know my way around someone else..."

Being self-deprecating sure provides a sense of comfort that can't be explained. With just the tip of the iceberg scratched, Lilith pauses to take a breath, kicking back slightly as she leans her weight onto her palms.

"Luck isn't something that exists when involves me, you know?"

Ah, but she really shouldn't be pulling down the atmosphere or filling Rowan's mind with useless information. Considering his connections, he would easily have traced her origins - After all, it isn't very often that a heir to a prominent Alolan business goes missing. But he doesn't have a need to know, nor does Lilith think he has a desire to pry into her background. Why burden himself with the weight of another's problems when he has a perfectly beautiful future ahead of him?

"I'm pretty sure that I'll run into him sooner or later, don't stress yourself over it. Besides, I'd rather any time that you get to be with him remains a special thing between you two. I'm not gonna be a third-wheel~"
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 4:50:06 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Lilith, has anyone ever told you how depressing you are?” A soft chuckle escaped from Rowan’s lips as the teasing stab was taken at his friend. “You should be more optimistic, and that's coming from a pessimist.” He knew how difficult it was to look on the bright side when it came to life, there was a time where he considered ending his own torrid existence because of the bleakness that was laid out before him.

“I’d say that you’d like Adrian but it’s hard to tell sometimes.” The other man wasn’t the easiest to get along with, but they did their best to be amenable to strangers. “Takes a bit of getting used to him, you know?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 13:05:02 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"Perhaps. Though I can't say I listen much to others or their opinions of me." That much is true, considering how little time she actually spends trying to care for people. But she supposes there are a few exceptions to this rule. "There's room for 2 pessimists, and that's me being optimistic right there. Happy?" There's not much of a bright side to be found when she's constantly trying to bury her past. It's only a matter of time before it catches up to her and she knows that she's nowhere near prepared to face them.

"Won't know if I don't hear much about him, I guess? What's he like around you? Or around others? Edgy? Secretly a softie? Always getting into trouble like you are? Last I saw... he was taller than you, maybe? Wasn't quite paying attention. How'd you two meet anyways?"

The details are always the most fun to hear about.
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 0:03:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A soft smile crossed over his lips at the mention of how Adrian was when he wasn’t around others, when they were alone. “Adrian likes to act all stoic and edgy, but he’s really closer to a teddy bear once you get to know him better.” Rowan chuckled, pushing some hair behind his ear.

“He won’t admit it, but he about cried his eyes out when I got hurt a few weeks ago.” Rowan wouldn’t go into more detail, since this revolved around a Rocket operation, but she would get the point. “He’s very sweet, but likes to pretend he isn’t.”

Lilith proposed a more embarrassing question this time, evidenced by the sudden crimson color that came into his cheeks. “We uh...actually met at a bar in Sootopolis City, shortly after I moved here.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 14:43:25 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]It must be nice, having someone who cares. Hearing such things about Adrian only eases her heart, quelling any doubts about his nature. At least, until she has reasons to believe that Rowan may get hurt.

"Kinda like you, huh? Mean on the outside but a softie through and through."

A greater splash behind her drenches the back of her jacket, a strange chittering noise echoing as Hex slinks over. His ears droop from the weight of water, liquid drip drip dripping from the cloth as he vigorously shakes his head around.

"I remember the time I snuck into a bar. It caught fire." A light snort escapes her, the bizarreness of the incident now mixed with a hint of hilarity when she thinks about it. "I trust your bar visit wasn't as eventful. Well, excluding whatever you may or may not have done? Say, ever considered having him move in with you? That'd be kinda cute... You could do stuff together more often and all?"

Whatever it was that couples do.
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:17:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I was thinking about asking him to move in with me soon, actually.” Rowan admitted, a small amount of crimson rushing into his cheeks at the prospect. “We’ve both been busy recently, so being able to sleep in the same house would give us more time with each other.” The corners of his mouth tugged into a smile, having imagined such a thing dozens of times before now.

“Enough about me, though.” Rowan was desperate to turn the conversation on Lillith, aware that she was being her usual awkward self. “Has Lilith Erwin managed to wrangle herself any love interests, yet?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Glassy Skies || C
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 15:17:46 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]It's nice catching him off-guard like this, talking about such little things in life that don't seem to matter more than in the present. She bares her heart, she speaks her truth, she's reminded that she's just a teen wandering through life and remains unshackled to the past she's left behind.

"I barely talk to people and you expect me to have somehow fallen in love with someone. You may be dumb but hopefully not that dumb." Helping Hex onto her shoulder, she ignores how he drenches her in fountain water, undisturbed by the cold even as it trickles down her back. "Are there even decent people around here with all the world-ending stuff that happens all year round? Even Rocket remerging in the region... I don't think finding love is on the top of my priorities."
𝄞

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights