saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sandwich
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 7:56:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]a week ago, a circus of mr. mime terrorized the poor park-goers of slateport. they're still here, but they've learned to stay off the bike path. they do try every now and then, but they always stop after peering over at the man who put them in their place last week.

matias sits on the grass with his backpack resting beside him. he reaches into it, pulls out two sandwiches, and extends one over to the man that's about to walk past him.

"sandwich?"

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
sandwich
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 23:08:54 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
ursa ursa ursa, teddiursa, ursa… URSA! ursateddiursa teddiursaur-

Kim is walking through the park with his Teddiursa, the pokemon sparing no dramatics as it explains itself away to an ever nodding Kim, the man, even after having spent the majority of his adult life with the pokemon, still barely understanding it. But he knows enough to nod and listen to when it speaks, even if he can’t piece every word together.

But in the middle of the Teddiursa’s ramblings, the two are stopped, a sandwich offered from some random that sat on the grass adjacent to their path.

Kim is about to deny and continue on his way until the Teddiursa does the honors, grabbing the sandwich and chewing it in the man's face before continuing on his way.

Usually Kim would say this is enough to warrant him being on his way but considering Kim was in no hurry to get back to work, he decided to stay, moving to take a seat beside the man.

Got another?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sandwich
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 9:35:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he blinks and the sandwich disappears. he blinks again and now there's a man sat next to him. company's nice, he supposes, as he opens the peels the plastic wrapping off his last sandwich. thankfully, it's big enough to share.

"here," he extends one half over, then takes a bite of his own. "business in slateport, councilman?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
sandwich
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 18:08:33 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The league branch I’m in charge of is here, sir. I was taking a break from my dealings and decided to get a breath of fresh air.

And maybe a bite to eat while he was at, but considering this man was kind enough to offer him half a sandwich, his hunger could be staved off for at least a little while longer.

What’s your name?

He asks bluntly, a hand moving to take the sandwich.

And what's in the sandwich.

He says eyeing his half.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sandwich
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 7:22:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"matias silph."

the sandwich is taken.

"fried chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo."

he takes a bite of his half, chewing quickly.

"not allergic to any of those, are you? i'm not trying to kill a councilman."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
sandwich
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 13:14:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Nah.

Kim says plain and simple, taking a bite out of the sandwich, speaking soon after swallowing.

Silph huh? How many of you are here now?

Last he checked it was too many to keep track of, those that did come in slipping right out, by no surprise to anyone.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sandwich
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:26:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"three, i think."

he takes another bite.

"any idea why this region's obssessed with us?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
sandwich
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 20:33:33 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Your brother is a borderline sociopath with a history in this region that rivals mine, and your sister dipped her toes in just about every pool this region has to offer. On top of that a few of your other siblings slipped in here and there, whether under my nose or more prominently in my face. Everywhere you go you can’t not hear someone talking about a Silph.

Though Kim can’t blame them, Kanto is what it is and hopping ship was the obvious answer to their home region's current occupation.

Plus, you’re all so damn good lookin, like shit, did momma and daddy silph just adopt the pretty ones or what?