TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
aeronauts i. [sw]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 19:46:51 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[break][break]

A Sotally Tober with an absent never much felt like home. At least, not enough for him to want to stay on the vessel alone, anyhow. [break][break]

And even though Angelo is supposed to be resting still healing wounds whenever he has the chance, he instead opts to turn the deck of the former warship into his airstrip. [break][break]

Perched upon Eltanin’s back, weather eyes are pointed to the skies, sparing only a moment to check the wind’s temperament before ruby wings are encouraged to launch them into the topside blue. He’d probably have gone, either way.[break][break]

It’s only when they break through the layer of thick, white clouds that she shows herself. Latias flickering into view as she skims across a wispy field of white; greeting them with her visage, like they're her esteemed guests in her secret world. [break][break]

Something prickles in his mind then, brushing against his consciousness with a faint psychic connection when she swerves closer. One that makes his head feel fuzzy in its newness, somewhat...  [break][break]

And although her telepathic message wasn’t one of a human tongue, more feeling than speech, he recognises the intent behind it all the same. [break][break]

( chase me )

[break][break]

+ water/flying/dragon spawn (1/3)[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
aeronauts i. [sw]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 23:49:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEAKING APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
aeronauts i. [sw]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 16:49:25 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[break][break]
Their race leaves no quarter. With nobody around in the middle of the ocean, they’re free to plunge through the clouds like missiles, nosediving perilously towards the sea with white clouds sticking to wingtips. [break][break]

Angelo’s fingertips dig into sapphire scales, his lips curled in response to the thunderous clammer of adrenaline in his heart. Together, they pull up without a moment to spare before they could slap into the water, wings pushing them to soar along the razors edge.[break][break]

He laughs, drunk on the feeling of competition and risky stunts and that taste of freedom. [break][break]

A Seaking lunges out of the water but proves nothing more than an obstacle to swerve around, sleek forms skirting the ocean edge with a tail of salt spray exploding in their wake. Angelo had forgotten his goggles but seems uncaring, eyes squinting through the sting as water sprays over him. Focusing – mesmerised – on the blur of red and ivory beside him. [break][break]

Latias pushes ahead, her legendary status not just for show….

[break][break]

+ pass - water/flying/dragon spawn (1/3)[break][break]

[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aeronauts i. [sw]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 2:08:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAGONAIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OUTRAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
aeronauts i. [sw]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 16:31:11 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[break][break]
In the end, he couldn’t catch her. [break][break]

There was a quality about the legendary that he seemed to lack, one that sees her unbound by earthly tethers as she gives herself to the wind, becomes one with it – tames it to her carefree whims, even. [break][break]

Would he be able to attain that for himself one day, he wonders? And how? He’s more hungry for it then ever. [break][break]

After their race, they sit on a rock that juts out of the ocean, Eltanin basking in the last remaining glow of the sun while Angelo rests his aching muscles. Still healing skin irritated from the way his body had tensed and twisted to accommodate the turbulence of the Salamence beneath him. [break][break]

He can’t bring himself to regret it though. [break][break]

Latias, still full of energy, peeks at Corsola that gather at the base of the rock. Following Wishiwashi with her nose close to the waves as they swim in loose schools, curious. [break][break]

On another island nearby, a Dragonair seems to have the same idea as Eltanin, her long serpentine body curled on warmed stone and head tilted towards the sunshine. Soaking up the last before it slipped beyond the horizon. [break][break]

When they go to leave, noticing the dragon is still there, Angelo takes note of her eyes blinking curiously at them. Gaze following when they fly by. If he notices, it’s because his own eyes are drawn in, in return. [break][break]

Angelo takes the opportunity of mutual intrigue to throw a pokeball as they pass. [break][break]

Perhaps he should follow his own example, he thinks, and start thinking - start getting - what he wants... [break][break]

Seize the wind, find that quality he's missing and make it his own.

[break][break]

+ catching dragonair - close[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aeronauts i. [sw]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 20:47:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT DRAGONAIR!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OUTRAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!