6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 1:31:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
bedroom door shut closed, his silvally tucked in bed by his basement, noah in bed, kyle gets out of the shower without much short-term problems going through his head.

"you holding up the fort well?" he teases as he takes his pajamas out from the wardrobe.

it's been one of those busy seasons despite having a hundred percent less challengers than when he was a member elite four. being enlisted to aqua initiative meant that he has less excuses to use to get out of his responsibilities, and so hee had to go investigate whichever anomaly needed to be investigated.

for a moment, it felt like he his old job back at slateport, except this has more traveling around and him doing things.

"i can just imagine how jealous you are," he teases further as he plucks out an old childhood shirt. he swings it over his shoulders as he puts on his manectric boxers.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 7:39:26 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's busy flicking through his phone in bed. half submerged under the blankets, he flies through feeds aimlessly. his thumb covers up most of the posts anyway. however, he's finally distracted by his screen by manectric boxers.

he wears stolen mightyena ones.

"i'm not jealous at all." noah scoffs, leaning over to his bedside to plug his phone. a smiling rotom appears on the device's screen: bright affirmation of its charging. "that shit is too much for me, dude."

he pats the bed and beckons kyle in.

"you're the one who should be jealous. i stole all the cold from the pillows while you were showering."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 23:54:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"what?"

kyle raises his voice as he quickly whips around to glare at noah. he quickly puts on the shirt and hangs the towel by the wardrobe's door before rushing to the bed, lunging at noah.

he lands, arms wrapped around his boyfriend, as they bounce from the whiplash of him pouncing the bed. he smirks as he rests his head on top of him, legs trapping noah in his hold.

"guess i just have to steal it back from you." he takes a whiff of noah's hair before resting for a moment. his head is held back up soon after, not wanting to get to sleep just yet.

"you're too much for me."

he gives him a smooch on the forehead.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 6:26:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "w-wait!"

like a man unprepared for an arcanine's pounce on the couch, noah is initially startled before succumbing to laughter. his hands are outstretched to catch kyle fruitlessly. instead, fingers grasp at his boyfriend's back to tickle and secure him.

while kyle chooses his forehead, noah goes for something sweeter. after, his arms tense around the other and he lifts himself up to arrest the other's lips.

"and you're just enough, man." noah says— and he stops, letting the sentiment settle. "kinda cheesy, right?"

trapped by kyle, noah's dares to tease in his compromised state. like a ringmaster and a pyroar with no audience. just two actors and the comfort of one plush stage.

"do you have an early morning tomorrow?" noah asks.

by his phone, the poochyena alarm clock reveals the time. its tail wags and tracks each passing second.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 1:30:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there was a rush of red that comes shortly after. a sheepish smile follows as he stares at noah blankly, trying to carry on the conversation amid the interjection.

"i don't. do you?"

he feels as if noah has been forced to take the backseat while the other gym leaders handle the ever increasing assignment of locating sources of primal energy for the league. he supposed it's for the better, given how he thinks noah was going to handle high-stakes situations: with disregard of his own safety.

"you don't have any plans, i hope."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 5:59:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "fuuuuck no." noah shakes his head, his dark hair painting the pillow behind him. "took a day off. but it feels sorta bad."

he tugs kyle close— or perhaps, it's the other way around. fingers thread through the other's ochre hair like soft prayers.

"why though?" noah asks. his hands smooth out the other's shoulders and rest behind kyle's nape. "do you have any plans?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 1:40:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"lazing around the entire day is a plan, i hope."

there's no real plan besides not going to whichever direction the league points him towards. emergencies can be handled by the overly eager gym leaders, and for more serious matters, the elite four.

"that means no hikes all the way to mt. chimney, a trip to the gym, or anything similar." there's little chance that these will come up, but kyle wants to be safe. "if you really want to, i guess we can have a stroll at the woods, but that's it."

he drops on top of noah, laying his head on him.

"then we just go lay on the couch all day and order johtonian food."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 0:16:55 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "fiiiine, fine," noah's disappointment is thin: a veil of jesting that ties into a tricky smile. "we did enough of that sort of thing in johto anyway."

although the vacation was an attempt at rest, the schedule may have been too busy. johtonian sun sapped strength like morelull, forcing every step up tower and mountain to fall a little heavier.

still, complacency allows inner thoughts to take root. to sprout and obscure the vista of vacation. no matter how arduous the task, a hike or workout is a distraction. the kind that noah seeks now.

noah's arms wrap around the other's back. cradling kyle's body, fingers tickle where wings may be.

"or i can just eat you up." noah jests again. this time, forgoes smiling for biting and attacks a nearby earlobe.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 11:27:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"the first night out of work? really?"

he chuckles as he makes a statement, as the idea has went in his head as well. it wasn't like they weren't in the same room for no reason anyways.

a hand sweeps through his head, pulling his hair back away from his face. kyle gets his arms on top of noah's shoulders, fingers interlocking behind his head. his eyebrow raises as his lips move to a smirk.

the game of how long they can last starts.

"then do it."

his challenge hangs on the air, giving noah the option for the next move.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 6:22:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the halo of kyle's challenge is captured by noah's knowing glance. playfully, he lets the dare dangle in silence. quiet is needed for the sensuality of interruption.

quickly, noah's legs wrap around kyle. with a firm squeeze and twist, the gym leader swivels the champion onto his back. there is little time wasted. he lunges deep, body parallel and pushed close so that the heat of his breath prepares kyle's neck. kisses grace the skin as he follows command all the way to the collar.

"you can't just taunt me like that." noah says. "i'm a competitive guy." he takes another kiss, this time from the lips, to prevent answer's dispel.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 2:02:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he flushes red and seizes up from the aggressive show of affection. his own inhibition starts to kick in, but the caress of his lover eases him back. kyle reciprocates, paying back to the gym leader what he wants and deserves.

the moment they briefly release each other, kyle's arms squeezes noah right back at him. contact between them, though interjected by his shirt, charges him up. for the night, kyle is quick to get excited.

"just take the bait. we both know where this is heading," he tells noah, his breath brushing against his ear.

he releases noah and pulls away momentarily. arms push against the mattress, scooting kyle up to the headboard of the bed, where he gets a full view of him and his poochyena boxers.

his hands held noah's.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 5:10:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 with held hands, time's ceaseless passage slows. between their bodies, they cradle warmth, granting it sanctuary with the cover of kisses and pressed foreheads. but the illusion must soon break.

the anchorage gives way to the instability and awkwardness of his attraction. fingers brush away in favour for fabric's edge. the shirt is pulled off, sleeves crumpling in on themselves as they roll up arms.

"even though we've been together for awhile, i still have my surprises, man." noah laugh tapers into musing breath. he surveys the other's torso before plunging in for kisses, the sheets shifting like the ripples of some splash of sea.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nighty night [c]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 1:53:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: