December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
familiarity breeds contempt [m/c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 6:29:57 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-suzu]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
With more free time on her hands that she knew what to do with and literal fire Durant in her pants with the need to keep busy- Suzume finds herself perusing Oldale town without the intent to lend a hand to the needy public, but it happens anyway. An older woman stops her, flagging her down with a note of desperation and exhaustion. She's promised pay for her hard work, something that the young woman isn't keen to pass up.[break][break]

So she agrees, an egg or two strapped to her back. They are significantly heavier than anticipated but she doesn't care express any sort of discomfort, too stubborn to admit she might have bitten off more than she could chew. Besides, the trip wasn't supposed to be long - or at least not long in the sense that she was walking for a long time. Suzu had been sent to Slateport city to deliver the eggs to the daycare in the centre of the city.[break][break]

But something particularly familiar catches her eye and she can't help but look twice.[break][break]

She always had, after all, when it came to . The man had a way about him that made her undeniable uncomfortable, and the only way to deal with that discomfort was to face it head on.[break][break]

"What the fuck? Xander? What are you doing here?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: eggs in one basket - mission

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-suzucredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .tagline a, .punkianger-suzu .bulk b, .punkianger-suzucredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/YfZwJBw/suzuna-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzucredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzucredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 23:59:28 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman3"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-title"]
Step into the fire[break]This is my magnum opus

[attr="class","morhuman3-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-subtitle"]
I feel it coming now, It's too late to shut it down. Over the mountain now, I'm Burning the valley down. I don't know where my mind is.

[attr="class","morhuman3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-icon"]

The list of people in Hoenn that know his name isn't long. Of them, none speak it with the level of familiarity that the voice from behind him has. Frankly, it takes catches him off guard. Xander's shoulders tense only to relax moments later upon realizing who owns such melodic vocals.

[break][break]

He spins on his heel, greeted by the face of a woman he hasn't seen in months. , a close friend, well - as close of a friend as Xander lets people get. "Suzu?" dry, hardly any emotion outside of the faint traces of surprise. She looks about the same as he remembers. Beautiful, the kind of gorgeous men waged wars over. Not that Xander's ever seen her like that himself.

[break][break]

She's just a friend.

[break][break]

"I could ask you the same question." but that be rude of him, "I live here - Hoenn I mean, not Oldale Town." he nods towards the eggs strapped to her side.

[break][break]

"You spotlighting as a Pelipper now or something?"

[attr="class","morhuman3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

<3
[attr="class","morhuman3-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 42px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:172px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-167px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:25px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 2:28:30 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
"Seriously?"[break][break]

Instinctively, Suzume curls her fine fingers into a fist and wastes no time in delivering it into a solid punch to the man's shoulder where it connects to his chest. [break][break]

"It's been two years or more, and all you've got for me is that dry-ass hello? I deserve better."[break][break]

Her hand falls back to her side, unclenched. There is a numb feeling that crawls up past her shoulder and down her spine. Familiarity, the natural way in which she'd fallen back into something akin to comfort. It was foreign now, and she hangs in the balance of it awkwardly for a moment before pulling herself back in. Like gathering her reins and pulling her back in.[break][break]

"When did that happen? Last time I saw you, you were still in Sinnoh feeling sorry for yourself."[break][break]

She squints, looking him up and down. But he gestures toward her bundle of eggs. At the mention of her eggs, she unbuckles them from herself to hand them off to Xander instead.[break][break]

"Nope- that's all you. Thanks for the offer, Xan! I'd love to hand this off on you!"[break][break]

There is an amused smirk crawling across her face, disjointed by the gruesome scar that lines her cheek. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .tagline a, .punkianger-suzu .bulk b, .punkianger-suzucredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/YfZwJBw/suzuna-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzu .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-suzucredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 6:14:45 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

I feel it coming now, It's too late to shut it down. Over the mountain now, I'm Burning the valley down. I don't know where my mind is.

Memories and old feelings flood his mind when her fist hits his shoulder. He's taken back to when he's a young boy in Sinnoh. Next to him is a little girl, Suzu. Lost in the dark, she keeps him company despite how hard he tries to push her away.

[break][break]

Stubborn - even then.

[break][break]

Xander almost wants to smile as the memories hit him. But the emptiness in his chest pushes it down. "You're right." he mutters instead, "You do deserve better." but he can't give it to her.

[break][break]

"It works both ways, you know? You could have reached out any time you wanted." not that he'd have answered her call. He'd spent the last few years searching for something he was missing. Not even @kiara heard from him very often these days.

[break][break]

There isn't any time to protest before Suzu unloads her burden onto him. The eggs are held awkwardly between his hands with a frown. "Oh no, we're not doing this." amber eyes narrow. "I've got things to do today. I can't be doing your job for you, Suzu." and yet he doesn't hand back the eggs.

[break][break]

"Where are you even supposed to be taking these things?"

notes about this post

<3

[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 42px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:172px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-167px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:25px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 6:44:56 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
There is a moment, although fleeting, in which memories bubble to the surface before they are choked down. Her eyes might widen in surprise, though she wouldn't acknowledge it.[break][break]

But for a moment, she remembers her hand in his, how warm he had felt as she pulled him through the darkness.[break][break]

He admits that she deserves better and she frowns, displeased with the defeated tone. But she doesn't push it because, despite how stubborn she had been in her youth to get under his skin- they're both adults now. His happiness shouldn't be any of her concern, and it hadn't been then either.[break][break]

Still though..[break][break]

Suzu blinks, instead, at the forward retort. Her eyes narrow in surprise and mild disgust, visibly thrown off by his answer.[break][break]

"That's not how that works. The guy is supposed to call the girl."[break][break]

And for a moment, she blushes, jerking her chin away to take a breath. How strange.[break][break]

It is fortunate that she had been able to deflect that uncomfortable, familiar emotion by putting the eggs into his arms. His blustering amuses her immensely and all previous embarrassment fades away with the fire of her sarcasm.[break][break]

"Oh yes, we are doing this. You're stuck with me now- besides, it's not like you had anything planned other than moping around town, surely."[break][break]

Her lips curl into a satisfied smile and she walks past him, shoulder brushing his. When she's far enough ahead and he questions where they're going, she spins on her heel to wink at him.[break][break]

"Slateport. And then you're taking me to dinner."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 15:00:55 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

"If we were dating, maybe." but even then, that approach felt a touch outdated.

[break][break]

He almost didn't notice the slight hint of pink on her cheeks. It's only there for a second, gone once her head turns, but he sees it nonetheless.

[break][break]

His chin tilts, and his eyes narrow on her curiously.

[break][break]

Was that just his imagination? Or had she seriously been flustered for a second there? Xander's tempted to question her. He almost does, but sarcastic charm distracts him.

[break][break]

The familiar teasing hits Xander with another wave of nostalgia. Fingers tighten around the eggs, and his eyes can't help but roll. "I don't mope." he did, "And I do have other plans." he didn't, "But I can see you've already made up your mind." he sighs. Things always turned out like this whenever Suzu was around.

[break][break]

He'd gotten into so much trouble with her in the past. Reluctant adventures used to distract him from the emptiness around his heart. Suzu moves past him, and their shoulders touch. Something inside him stirs to life when they do.

[break][break]

Color fills the cracks in a world that's usually monochrome. Vibrant, overflowing, and overwhelming. Xander's standing there, motionless, taking it all in. She winks and it hits him in a place he's all but forgotten.

[break][break]

The feeling leaves as suddenly as it came.

[break][break]

"Slateport? That's where I live." he chooses to ignore the part about buying her dinner. He follows after her, not as eager to get this over with as he thought he'd be.

notes about this post

<3

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 18:10:56 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
"Uh-huh... wandering aimlessly around town before eventually getting tired and going home isn't 'plans'. It's called killing yourself slowly."[break][break]

One could only sight-see so much, she figured, and she was about 90% sure he wasn't really sightseeing. The man had seen life through fog-filled glasses, gasping for air without really desiring to keep on breathing. It was pathetic, but yet she still found herself drawn to him.[break][break]

He was the flame and she was the moth desperately trying to get past his glass cover. It was a shame she'd be burnt up if she ever reached him.[break][break]

"Is that right? Guess we're neighbors then, 'cause I'm crashing there, too."[break][break]

Suzu turns back on her heel, trailing her way back to the nearest bus stop. The drive to Slateport wasn't meant to be long, but she was still figuring out the bus routes and times. It had been a very, very long time since she'd been in Hoenn. Two years- but it felt like a lifetime.[break][break]

Dread trickles down her spine a moment at the familiarity of it all. How easy she had found it to slip back into her old self. It had been instantaneous upon seeing him. Suzume catches herself staring at the man a moment longer than might be comfortable. Should he make eye contact, the woman would promptly frown and look away, feigning disgust at him as she had often done as kids.[break][break]

But still, her heart seems to race for a reason she can't explain.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 15:41:15 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

Suzu wasn't wrong. Since the snowstorm eleven years ago, Xander had been wandering blindly through life. Searching desperately for an escape from a world he no longer belonged to. Death had changed him. Left a piece of itself behind that longed to return to the void.

[break][break]

It's why he was distant and reckless. Why he never let anyone in despite how hard they tried. Darkness clung to him like a Gengar stalked the shadows. It made the world grey and him empty. If someone got close, it might infect them too, and Xander didn't want that.

[break][break]

But he was tired. Tired of the loneliness and lack of purpose. So he was here, in Hoenn, trying to find something to replace it. How appropriate that the one who'd previously guided him across the darkness would return.

[break][break]

It felt like fate.

[break][break]

"Crashing as in you've got your own place and won't be sleeping at mine?"

[break][break]

He wouldn't put the latter past her.

[break][break]

They wait for the bus in silence. It takes a minute to arrive, and Xander almost suggests they ride his Dragapult. The image of Suzu holding onto his waist, chest pressed against his back, and breathe in his ear makes him decide against it.

[break][break]

The silence follows them onto the bus. Awkward in the way it lingers around them. With the way they're acting, you'd think they'd never been friends. From the corner of his eye, he can see her looking at him. When he turns to look, Suzu's already glancing away with a frown.

[break][break]

What are they, twelve?

[break][break]

Fine, two can play that game. Xander scoots over to invade her personal space. He's pressing his shoulder against hers and waiting. Waiting for the color to come back, but it doesn't. He nudges her, making sure to keep a tight grip on the eggs.

[break][break]

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he teases dryly.

notes about this post

<3

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 2:55:56 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
Just what was this strange feeling in her chest? Like a breath stuck halfway. She wants to sneeze, or cough, or scream.[break][break]

It was excruciating, even though it was a feeling meant to bring joy. She should be happy to see him, right? He was an old friend, and yet this feeling felt like heat in her veins where she had felt only the cold. Suzu swallows the lump in her throat with force, scowling at the man before her and his snarky attitude.[break][break]

"And use toilet paper for a blanket? Thanks, but I'll pass. You never were a good host when we were kids."[break][break]

She tilts her chin upward, haughty in expression with an added sniff of indignance.[break][break]

"I've got my own place now."[break][break]

Suzu scuffs the toe of her shoe against the sidewalk, falling into mutual silence. It didn't feel awkward, other than the fact it left her alone with her thoughts. She felt alien, with feelings that weren't her own, weren't recognizable. He gets on her nerves more than she remembers he had, too. [break][break]

There was this bubble of agitation buried, and it bursts when his shoulder bumps against hers. Frankly, she hadn't even really been aware she'd been sitting. She vaguely remembered stepping onto the bus and heading down the aisle with Xander in tow. But he pulls her back down to reality and rather than react calmly, Suzu's face contorts into one of outrage.[break][break]

Trained in stealth, in espionage, in keeping herself in check; but when it came to him, all of that crumbled away. It left her damaged, reactive, unsure how to navigate socializing. His comment throws her off her game, dunks her head in the proverbial ice bin, and she comes up gasping.[break][break]

"Why are you so weird?"[break][break]

The woman stands up abruptly, drawing the attention of virtually the entire bus save for the few with earbuds in. Warmth radiates in her face in what she mistakes as anger. But it wasn't, and it was for that reason she was angry: because she had no idea why his touch had sent her into such a panic.[break][break]

"I don't need a stupid picture of you. I'm not eight."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 14:26:17 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

"I have more than one blanket, you idiot." and his bed was big enough for two anyway.

[break][break]

Weird, why had that popped into his head?

[break][break]

"You'll have to show me your place sometime."

[break][break]

Xander shrugs. Happy to be on the bus and headed towards their destination. That is until what he thought was a game explodes into something else. He stares, unphased by the gawking of those around them.

[break][break]

"I'm weird? You're the one staring at me like you want something." did she? Eyes narrow on her, trying to figure out if there's something he's missing. He notices the slight hint of red on her cheeks once he does. Is she blushing?

[break][break]

It's the first time he's seen her flustered like this. But he's sure that's what's going on. Why though? All he'd done was bump her shoulder and make a joke. It was no different than the punch she'd given him earlier.

[break][break]

"You're right. We're not eight, but you're certainly acting like it." he's blunt like he always has been. "Now will you sit down. Or do you get off on people staring at you?" he nods towards all the people currently watching her outburst.

notes about this post

Suzu, please - I love you but you're causing a scene.

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 16:03:27 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
More than one blanket? Why? Was he sharing it with someone else?[break][break]

A small flame of emotion flares. It feels like anger but tastes bitter, and she chokes it down out of fear. What was wrong with her? Why was she feeling so twisted up and nauseous? Why had she immediately jumped to the conclusion that he might be sharing his space with someone else? Why did that matter? Why did that make her so angry?[break][break]

So much so that when he comments on wanting to visit, her first instinct is to reject him. But with that white-hot flash of anger, she feels immediate regret that halts her knee-jerk reaction to slam dunk his attempts to be friendly. [break][break]

In which case, she says nothing.[break][break]

And, of course, the public waits with bated breath for what comes next out of this young and in love couple.[break][break]

"What would I want from you? What do you want from me, huh? You're being ridiculous."[break][break]

But was he? [break][break]

She is flustered, responding immediately and without putting thought behind her words or actions. The bus comes to a halt but she isn't paying any real attention so she stumbles down the aisle after losing her balance. Suzu catches herself on the bench he's sitting on, gripping the fake leather back with ferocity.[break][break]

"I don't want to sit with you."[break][break]

Because when she did, it felt like she could feel every nerve of hers on fire, and couldn't figure out why.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 16:38:27 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

"I want you." the words escape his mouth without much thought, and they catch him off guard. They remain in the air for only a few seconds, but it feels like forever.

[break][break]

"I mean -" Xander sighs, "I want you to sit down." he chokes out. That doesn't feel right, but he can't think of what else to put behind those first three words. Seriously, what the fuck is going on with him today?

[break][break]

Instinct brings him to his feet as she stumbles. He's surprised at how quickly he jumps up to come to her aid. It turns out she doesn't need it. That's probably a good thing too. He hadn't set the eggs down when he stood.

[break][break]

"Are you okay?" his concern for her takes precedence over their argument.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 19:58:08 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
Suzume stops, having had the mind to interrupt him should he start talking again. Despite her better judgement, she was looking for a fight even if she wasn't willing to admit it. But his flat response, followed by an awkward pause and a correction leaves her brain short-circuiting. [break][break]

Something fluttery and nauseating flutters in the pit of her stomach and in her chest. It makes her heart beat louder and her ears to grow hot. She can hear someone from behind one of the seats let out a soft gasp. Their whispering is overwhelming and she wished it would stop.[break][break]

She wanted the bus to stop.[break][break]
She wanted the noise to stop.[break][break]
She wanted the thunder in her chest and in her veins and in her head to stop.[break][break]

"Just shut up."[break][break]

But she sits down on the very edge of the seat. Like a child, she pouts and seems agitated and irritable. Suzume glances up at him briefly, but she retains her stubborn attitude.[break][break]

"Just sit down, Xan. You're making a scene."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 1:38:34 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

Did she really just say he was the one causing a scene? So they were just going to pretend the last few seconds didn't happen? Xander frowned. This wasn't worth the trouble or the headache.

[break][break]

Strange feelings be damned.

[break][break]

"You know what?" he's aloof as he sets the eggs down beside her.

[break][break]

"I'm done."

[break][break]

Xander's not sure where the bus stopped at it, but it doesn't matter. The sooner he could put some distance between them, the better. "I don't know what bug crawled up your ass, but I'm over it." he moves slowly down the aisle. Almost as though he's waiting for her to say something to stop him.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 0:09:28 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
my cruel friend is a

[attr=class,lyric2]
funeral bell

[attr=class,bulk]
Suzume blinks, stunned into silence as he sets the eggs down and brushes past her. There is a moment where she realizes she should say something, where she should respond. But she doesn't. [break][break]

She doesn't, and she instead watches as his lips move and his disgust leaks out and all she can think is that she's made a mistake. She wants to say 'no, please, stay' but those words feel like acid. They bubble in her stomach and she feels like she might vomit.[break][break]

The bus lurches to a stop as Xander begins making his way to the front to get off. [break][break]

In her mind, she reaches for him as she had when they were kids. Her fingers find the back of his jacket, holding him back.[break][break]

But in reality, Xander has already stepped off of the bus and is making his way as far away from her as he can get.[break][break]

She feels cold, then, and lonely. It makes her sick, and she tucks the eggs closer to her. The rest of the bus trip would be held in awkward silence as she sifts through what had just happened- what she had just allowed to happen. [break][break]

But she doesn't look back. She never looks back.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki