???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
YUIFUIJINSILPHFERNANDO'SSISTER
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 8:21:31 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

She took the pill bottle back and placed it in her purse. Well it seemed to be enough to have him lay off a bit as that was the best reaction she's gotten out of him in a while. "I was invited by this weekend to go visit the trick house." she tells him as she takes her time with this next move as she continually stared at the board and not those piercing eyes. [break][break]

"And well. Thing's did...not go as planned. It seems like someone or something took over the trick house and made it into a saw game." she tells him. As she moves a piece of the board hurriedly as she realized she almost ran out of time with this move. [break][break]

During his turn she elaborated a bit to keep him interested. "I was shot, in the foot. Zac was able to help heal the wound on the spot with a strange ability involving milk. But the bullet and it's fragments had to be removed later." making it a bit more obvious the type of surgery she had.

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Psychic, Zap cannon, Shadow ball
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 8:29:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

YUIFUJINSILPHFERNANDOSSISTER

HERE'S MY SOCIAL SECURITY, BANK NUMBER, AND CREDIT CARD CSC

HER ELABORATION EATS INTO HER TURN. Fernando’s moves are too quick for her to use his turn as a vacuum to go into detail. And because of this, his moves are extremely simple. Almost out of instinct, with little consideration for the board state as he mounts pressure through sheer speed.

And you waited until now to tell me this because…?

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 9:10:06 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

She hesitated, should she have given him the truth? How would he react to it? She wasn't sure if she even could. It wasn't even really something she could put into words. She wasn't exactly sure why, was it shame? Was it anger at herself for getting the stupid question wrong? She fell silent as the timer buzzed and she failed to make a move as she looked sad all of a sudden. She was going to speak but the waitress interjected right before she spoke asking for their orders.[break][break]

"The corphish mac and cheese please." As she looked to Fernando to see what he'd order as she put the game away. "I concede." she tells him after the waitress walks away. Now back to her answer, "I keep failing at every task you give me.. I didn't want to add to the pile of the ones you see..." It was one of many truths she held close to her heart as she struggled to speak feeling the shame rise inside her.

[break][break]

FOR

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Psychic, Zap cannon, Shadow ball

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 9:18:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HE WAITS FOR HER ORDER BEFORE CHOOSING HIS FOOD. It’s all mac and cheese but he opts for Spoink truffle toppings instead of shredded Corphish. This way they can sample each other’s instead of being stuck with more of the same. It’s peak efficiency considering he’ll probably never come back without prompting.

Then why did you tell me now?

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 4:13:02 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"Because, the medication is the reason I fell asleep? You caught me, I kinda had to explain myself." She says, but really it was because he didn't even know how to exactly talk about it? 'hey fern! I got shot in the foot! I fucked up again!' or something like that, it was also cause she just felt like he was too busy for her. It's how she felt about too. [break][break]
"I wasn't trying to hide it from you.. but you and stormy are always so busy I don't want to be a burden.." she adds as she fiddles with her hands under the table. Damn this mac and cheese could take any fucking longer huh? There was an awkward pause after.

[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 0:08:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FERNANDO STRIKES WITH THE SAME FERVOR OF THE CHESS MATCH. Each move is parried without deep thought, just raw instinct. Whether or not it’s the right one doesn’t matter. The faster the play the more the pressure mounts.

So you withheld information from us, didn’t take time off for a proper recovery, and collapsed at work. And since you did not take off work, expectations were set based off a normal length of productivity which you’ve fallen short of, instead of letting us know to set expectations accordingly?

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 9:40:36 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

She stayed silent, what was she to say? Yes? Would that set him off even more or would the blatant silence of her answer be sufficient? She looked up just barely at him like a child who was being chastised for getting sent home with a letter from school. [break][break]

"Yes..I'm sorry..I thought I could handle it.." Was all she could push out from her throat. Like a puppy to her owner she felt extreme shame, she metaphorically pissed the bed and now Fernando was going to have to come in and clean her mess. It was typical when it came to her training as a trainer but at work she had a clean slate until this point and always did a stellar job in terms of coding. [break][break]

But now? Of course she'd be chastised, this wasn't her usual work ethic. Her namesake alone was enough for others to try and scrutinize her, yet none held a flame to Fernando eyes. She turned back towards the table with her head still lowered as she awaited her next dagger in the heart.

[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 7:56:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: