4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
surprise! you're dead! [m] [c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 23:37:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

An attempt to scare him had clearly failed. Maybe he’d heard about her already. That was a shame. Greying eyes narrowed a little as her head heated.

This puzzle definitely didn’t have all the pieces, so she tossed most of them away. Still, was brought up, and a smoky sigh hissed out of her nostrils like a seething dragon.

This explained things, at least to her. Decker hadn’t kicked this one hard enough, no doubt. Maybe this was now her job. Wiggle out of jail. She flashed a sneering grin. “Alright. You go, and I’ll wiggle in and kill you in your bunk first night. There’s a promise.”

She looked over, now glaring without any guise. “You’ve got more shit to worry about than I think you realize, mate.” She took another drag. The Noctowl screeched with enthusiasm at the downfall of its prey from an unseen corner, dark energy glowing as it began its psychic drain. (DREAM EATER)

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 1:34:02 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

A dimly lit place, whose dead silence made it clear by now that the thing they were sent to scare out was scared out. That any day now, someone even more dumb and blustering than the 23 year old child she was faced with would have to sweep, and then it could be used for god knows what. A good couple hundred square feet of free real-estate for the smuggling business, made even more valuable by the ferry on the other side of town, connecting it to Lilycove.

Her attempt to scare him hadn't failed that completely, his breaths were sharp, and would be even if he wasn't 2.5 cigarettes in already. He had lungs like whatever stress ball she mangled in her office. Completing this tortured simile was his sudden bone-dry cough, causing the cigarette to fall to the ground and crumple, like a tower whose foundation was hit with dynamite. Lulu's glare was all the more upsetting than even demonstrating supernatural power.

"It means a lot that you'd visit, nobody who was on the away-team in Fortree did."

He'd suffered from his own success. He'd become irritating at first under the suspicion that she was drunk, and no matter how strong she was, he didn't like the prospect of babysitting someone who was drunk. She'd cleared her head enough to nearly come out of her skin reminding him that he was just a clown. And now it was far too late to suggest that he was pretending to be stupid, she'd taken him at his word.

"You're right. But here's the thing. I won't have to worry about it until it happens. I know it will though. I'll get what's coming to me. Fretting about it is a waste of time."

Giona's Unfezant started to gather a Tailwind in anticipation of another ghost sighting, still on edge somewhat. It wasn't an attack per se, so much as insurance against another. Giona then spaced his feet out, one of his legs shaking a little as it stretched. He was considering leaving now that the job was done, but nobody was foolish enough to leave their back turned to someone who stared daggers through it.

TL;DR: What is fear? Is it the physical reaction? The mind processing it? Or is fear realizing abruptly that you're less safe than you thought you were?
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 7:07:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

This kid was annoying. She snorted lightly.

“You’re missing the point. I shouldn’t even leave you alive. You get taken, and they have ways of making you talk. You’re a liability.” She turned towards him fully, as though about to get a strong hit in, but it never came. The darkness still brewed in her eyes.

“So, give me a reason I shouldn’t hurt you. And, give me your name.”

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 19:06:12 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Her attempt to scare him had made its mark this time. Because it finally escalated from seething to nearly slugging him. His eyes widened, in a way that’d be more associated with childlike wonder. Giona shuddered with anticipation, like when that metal hook nearly brained him.

Give me one reason why I shouldn’t hurt you. Might be the easiest question posed that day. They all had their places, and he’d just need to remind her of his. That, and his name. Just as foolish as before, he puffed his chest out a little and tried to muster a toothy grin.

“Because, as easy as it’d be to replace me, they’d notice that the guy who works at the safehouse in Mauville was out of commission for a few days, after working with you. Give it a month, and I’m sure I’ll be low enough for you to finally step on me. I’m Giona Ferrara.”

TL;DR: uwu. is senpai gonna punch my gut??? am i gonna feel that shit in my liver??? i better think fast!!!
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 4:51:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She thought for a moment, eyes passing over him, maybe looking for something. They trust my judgment.” A fist shot up to go for his jaw like the snap of an Arbock.

Just as quickly, she retracted into shadow, reappearing from the darkness under the overhang of a side-turned boat meters away, out of his reach. 

“No one cares if you go missing, Ferrara. We can spin yarns until we can’t breathe. We’re pretty good at that.”

She disappeared again, this time into the shadow of the ceiling right above him. “You’re low enough for me to step on you right now.” Her shadow slithered down until it settled into the one right behind his neck, still flattened.

“But I’m going to give you a second chance. Don’t get caught, or I’ll know. Understand?”

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 3:05:05 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

His pockets were heavy. 6 Pokeballs, all black with the candy-red R. A wallet, housekey, phone. A lighter, and cheap, fragrant cigarettes. Though they were on a smoothed concrete floor, her surprise punch lifted him and sent him skittering across the floor with the exact sound and weight of a sneaker hitting a polished hardwood floor. Like someone in a heated game of basketball.

Lulu popped up in the shadow under his neck, and told him to make sure he didn't get caught. A chill ran down his spine, but their job was done, as far as he knew. Minutes of scouting the area with not one but two birds didn't yield anything. Giona propped himself up on one elbow to dig out a pokeball and withdraw Unfezant. They were still in that uncomfortable stretch of time after midnight and before morning.

Her point was taken. He rolled over onto his chest and sprung to his feet, then took off running to clear out of the warehouse. He then started to slow to a walk as he neared the side of town that had people in it, so as to reduce the number of questions a bystander would have. Even though there were morning joggers, ice-chewers who only drink water and black coffee, it was still hours before he could pass for one of those. Thus began his commute home.

TL;DR: Well! All objectives were cleared.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 19:22:17 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(no rewards)