Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Bloodshed (Past)
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 3:53:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Not too long after pulling Esme out of Slateport, Thomas was already back on the field. The loss of his eye didn't slow down the former Interpol Agent down all that much. Though losing half of his field of view was not a pleasant feeling, he was otherwise alright.

Today, his patrol took him to the outskirts of Lavaridge Town. The one-eyed man had Byte, his Joltik, tucked away in the folds of his outfit, hidden out of sight, and if things got too hot, ready to strike. Still, he was careful about how he moved through the area, looking over his shoulder for any Rockets waiting in ambush for him. A hand was positioned to grab at either his Pokeball, or one of the many knives he had on his person.

Thomas, from one of the hills, would spot a group of Rockets moving out of a building, a temporary outpost. The trainer would keep low, sending out his Lucario. "Ping the area. Keep an eye out.", he whispered to Cobalt. As the Lucario scanned for any oncoming life, Thomas would produce a scope, and begin to scan the area for himself, making note of how many Rockets he could spot at the outpost.

tags:
notes: Found an outpost, tagging Rockets he can spot

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
Bloodshed (Past)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 18:48:15 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]lucario's ping sweeps across the area, stealthy and undetected, returning with prized information — the same information is reflected in thomas' scan as well.

there are four in the group that just left the building, which is a mere single-story that doesn't boast much. its value lies in its position, which gives them a decent vantage point over lavaridge.

inside, eight presences await them.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]